I have got more BSOD with Windows 10 than any other OS. I just BSOD again. I did BlueScreenView...

I have got more BSOD with Windows 10 than any other OS. I just BSOD again. I did BlueScreenView, does anyone know what this means?

Only thing I can say I installed ESET Antivirus, could that be interfering with a driver and that's causing kernel security check failure?

My two most BSOD are memory_management and kernel_security_check_failure

Other urls found in this thread:

osronline.com/page.cfm?name=Analyze
memtest86.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a ram problem, run something like memtest to see if one of yours sticks is bad.
If you're on ryzen ypu could also try a bios update

I had the same problems and turns out 1 stick was bad :/

Bad memory modules nigger. Do memcheck and get back with results. If errors then don't blame it on the AV. The only one to blame here is you!

How do I run memtest/memcheck?

Upload minidumps here: osronline.com/page.cfm?name=Analyze

If it says caused by hardware then it's RAM.

You get the thing, you put it on a stick and you boot from it.
memtest86.com/

I have a MSI laptop tho

You mean put it on a flash drive?

Duh! YES! Or burn it on a disc or whatever... Network boot it fag.

I just did this

Scroll down! God damn it! I want to see what caused it.

Find the freaking "Probably caused by :" part.

There is your answer.

I still don't understand

So this means the DDR4 sticks of Ram in my Laptop are bad? I have an expensive laptop

Do you have autism or something? Do the memtest already. And see guaranteed what is going on. I'm 99% confident that your "expensive laptop" has "bad" modules. So if you have "warranty" you "RMA". Got it? No need to "shitpost" for that here.

i heard this guy spent 4 grand on an expensive laptop to shitstream from bed

now i guess he's back to floor number one

Hey man I'm running your thing so far so good

Let it run for a couple of hours.

So what happened?

HOLY FUCK I just had that in my girlfriends computer 2 weeks ago, I got crazy. So many BSODs, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQ BULLSHIT etc., I checked mempool and was fine. What solved the problem was to not connect an USB Drive that she has, if I connect that motherfucker 20min is BSOD until the end of the universe, so probably a driver issue that I have no idea how to solve.

i had security check bullshit too and it turned out its my Sharkoon keyboard that causes that BSOD everytime i plug it in (pulling out works fine and once its plugged in it works fine after a reboot)
only happens with this keyboard
i have 5 of them as replacement when my first died because they where 5 bucks and all others dont do that

>He can't use a debugger to do basic crash analysis

Why are you here

This is a laptop you faggot. And it should be a memory issue.

ram or ram slot is bad

Everytime I get a BSOD is always the same shit: Installing a graphics driver and not rebooting. Or sound. i don't get it, what does Windows do to fix BSODs after a restart? What does even change?

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
BAD_POOL_HEADER

If you see those it's a memory issue. Guaranteed! Don't try to blame it on drivers or antivirus. It's your RAM being fucked up.

0 errors

I did this memtest and 0 errors

My laptops memory is fine

It must be what this user said

I will post a screenshot in a second

Pic related

OP here

So basically I don't think its my RAM

I think it might be my 4 port USB splitter I use? I have 4 things in it. Maybe if I unplug it it will fix BSOD bullshit like these anons

Either way I will be doing a fresh Windows 10 install tonight

Pic also related