Tfw 8700k trades blows with a Ryzen with fucking HALF the amount of cores

>tfw 8700k trades blows with a Ryzen with fucking HALF the amount of cores
How can Ryzen's IPC and clock speeds be so fucking garbage? They just throw in more cores and expect developers to optimize their software for it and call it competition. It's basically the same shit as Bulldozer, it's just a little bit better in terms of power efficiency.

?

how? It's AMD that's how lol

>comparing OC intel vs stock AMD

they say the flames are still burning while they search for the reviewer's body in the rubble

>5Ghz housefire vs stock TR 1920X
Who knew!

Also hiding what it is testing is a surefire bait tactic. It's probably a Firestrike score which is meaningless.

>OC AMD
Surely you jest

It is the same as Bulldozer, but software these days are capable of taking advantage of all the cores so they're doing a bit better this time around. Good time for budgets, but if you want the raw performance you'll still have it.

Oh look, OP is a faggot. What a surprise.

I only cut out the relevant part. What is your point?

Haha told you so

>firestrike

Kill yourself, faggot.

Isn't 3Dmark "MUH GAYMZ"-eque benchmark?

Fuck off, shill.

I deleted the shitty Premiere graph because it panders (CUDA bullshit on Intel but not on TR). GayMensNextAss are a Intel shill site.

1950X has 2.66x more cores than the 8700k yet only 1.74x more powerful in that benchmark, as well as being 2.77x more expensive (msrp). Explain.

>CUDA bullshit
So if it panders to your shilled brand it's okay but if it favors the other brand, it's bullshit? Not much to expect from brand loyal retards like you.

>(CUDA bullshit on Intel but not on TR)
>literally TR w/ CUDA on the graph
laff

CUDA has always favored Intel though and is only relevant if you have a Nvidia GPU (which also favors Intel). Stock vs stock TR1920X and 1950X wins. You need to delid/watercool the 8700K to use 5Ghz+ too. It's bullshit basically.

Plus you cannot buy the 8700K anyhow since it's vaporware.

>it's all bullshit because my favorite brand can't do it

LMAO

Why are you sharing results from a stock 1920X and an OVERCLOCKED 8700K? Do you want people to call you retarded so you can finally ejaculate?

>Zen arch
>Over clocking
Ha

>what are pcie lanes

Gee yeah there's zero difference to justify the price difference.

Only 400mhz on my ryzen 5 is an extra 250 on cinnabench.

No it's not some 5ghz+ shit but it does do something with effectively zero heat gain.

>AMD Stock Drops 20% After Earnings Disappointment

>how does technology work?

funny how there isnt a 4c/4t ryzen on that image, aka the R3 series