Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CPCHardware/status/925348852147908608
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but didnt they make money for the first time ever

>AMD Stock Drops 20% After Earnings Disappointment
>first profitable quarter
>fastest 15W chip
W-wakaranai.

>“While Ryzen did meet the performance benchmarks that AMD claimed, making it a solid choice for workstations using highly threaded applications, the single threaded gaming performance has underwhelmed,” Morgan Stanley analyst Joe Moore wrote in a report on Monday downgrading the stock to “underweight” with an $8 price target.

Kek even some normie financial analyst is stating the obvious. Ayymd can't compete for the enthusiast market and can't compete for the OEM market because of reliability issues. r/amd shills BTFO!!!!!!!!!

>can't compete for the OEM market because of reliability issues
But they've secured three hyperscalers.

>first profitable quarter

Virgin NEET brainlet detected. Financial markets discount future earnings. The stock price is crashing because the earnings and revenue are much lower than the market expected. Aymmd should be booming right now but it barely makes a profit. Bulldozer 2.0 is DOA

Hi Brain!

>Intel shares to surge more than 30% as chipmaker’s profitability rises, analyst predicts
>Intel's stock is up 22 percent year to date through Friday compared with the S&P 500's 15 percent gain.

cnbc.com/2017/10/30/intel-shares-to-surge-more-than-30-percent-as-chipmakers-profitability-rises-analyst-predicts.html

Intel is doing great you third world monkey. Record profits share price up 22% over the year

>Intel, the world’s largest computer chipmaker raised its full-year revenue and profit forecast, helped by strong growth in its data center and cloud computing business.
>For the full year, the company said it expects to earn $2.93 per share on revenue of $62 billion.

fortune.com/2017/10/26/intel-raises-full-year-forecast/

Looks like Brian is getting a huge bonus this year

> Record profits share price up 22% over the year
By aggresively cutting costs?
That's not how you do it, Brian.
Besides, H1 2018 for RISK producton of SoCtrash node?
Poo on the fabs.

>By aggresively cutting costs?

It's called efficiency and economies of scale Pajeet. It's White people stuff you wouldn't understand

+1 billion $ in net income over the year and much higher profit margins while ayymd is struggling to survive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are actually higher than expected. What killed them is the admission revenue will drop 12-18% next quarter.

Usual Q4 seasonability is killing them?
What the fuck.
WHERE IS THE 10NM NODE YOU H1B STREETSHITTER?
DESIGNATED
STREETSHITTING
FABS

Also important to notice Bulldozer 2.0 sales are a disappointment. Explains the aggressive discounting.

They make consumer garbage, which should sell well during the holidays, but nope bcuz lol amd.

the street shitters masters of stock and economics commented? always amusing how highly they regard themselves

>yes zir this stock is overvalued yes I know because I read the wiki on stock market I am very smart

WHERE
IS
THE
10NM
NODE
PAJEET?

Good moment to buy their stock and sell it at march-april when zen+ start affecting the price.

Since you were wrong about the earnings target, why should anyone listen to your opinion?

WHERE THE FUCK IS 10NM NODE YOU STREETSHITTER?

Or when they show how much epyc sells, whenever that will be.

Yeah I am sure aymmd will deliver this time. Just wait™

Q1 2018.
DELL/HPE/Lenovo are launching their EBYN racks somewhere Q4 2017.

Same place 5ghz ryzen is

Remember it's not too late to invest in Intel shares despite the massive increase in the share price over the past year.

investorplace.com/2017/10/intel-corp-intc-not-too-late-to-get-in-after-earnings/

My first amd was a athlon 1400+ in 2002.It freezed all the time than i picked a new 1700+ in 2004 but it automatically underclocked to 1100hz. If i forced to stay at default it began to freeze so that was the last time a bought a amd cpu.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES
WHERE IS 10NM NODE YOU STREETSHITTING MONKEY?

>"We executed well in the third quarter with strong results across the business, and we’re on track to a record year,” said Brian Krzanich, Intel CEO. “I’m excited about our progress and our future. Intel’s product line-up is the strongest it has ever been with more innovation on the way for artificial intelligence, autonomous driving and more.”
>“In the third quarter, we delivered record earnings, exceeded our EPS expectations, and increased our profit expectations for the full year,” said Bob Swan, Intel CFO. “We feel great about Intel's transformation and where we are nine months into our three year plan.”

www.intc.com/investor-relations/investor-education-and-news/investor-news/press-release-details/2017/Intel-Reports-Third-Quarter-2017-Results/default.aspx

Based Brian Krzanich is making the shareholders extremely happy he deserves a record bonus this year

[autistic screeching intensifies]

Based coffee lake has made the entire Bulldozer 2.0 line up obsolete. Why should based Brian care about your autism? Besides the real money is in data centers and business services. Look how he delivered record revenues and profits for the Intel shareholders. Go away schizophrenic Pajeet.

WHERE THE FUCK IS 10NM NODE?
POO IN THE 193i SCANNER PAJEET.

intel rekt

sounds like the fsb for the second chip was set wrong which means the board probably didnt properly support the chip and you were forcing a 33% overclock or some shit on the NB

AMD's stock spent a long time being low so for the next few months despite making a profit it'll be volitile.

They already are making tons of money without those stocks so really if you want to grab a few while it's low you might actually get somewhere. It's cheap enough right now that even buying a dozen or so shares you wouldn't be out any cash if it somehow crashed.

If AMD can continue making a profit their stocks should begin to stabilise.

This Intel vs. AMD shilling has to stop.

Intel and their friends can't let AMD get too cocky, thats dangerous.

>AMD is finished and bankr-
>twitter.com/CPCHardware/status/925348852147908608

>Enterprise, Embedded and Semi-Custom segment revenue was $824 million, approximately flat year-over-year.

EPYC is DOA

quarterlyearnings.amd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=74093&p=quarterlyearnings

>EPYC is DOA
There are no platforms for it right now, Rajeet. They are coming Q4 2017.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 10NM NODE?

Unfortunately being a smaller company, AMD can't flood the market like intel can.

Honestly the market would be much healthier if there was more than 2 companies creating x86 processors. Pity VIA are deader than AMD.

B-b-but that's when desktop APUs, andRyzen 12LP release too
I-I thought shoah was just a joke

Fucking hell that's pathetic

Samefagging is bad and you know it.
>B-b-but that's when desktop APUs, andRyzen 12LP release too
Woah, companies have roadmaps!

s...samefag!
No, pajeet

STOP SAMEFAGGING AND GIVE ME FUCKING 10NM NODE.

And when ayymd will lose all the sjw points because the CEO is a 'woman of color' the stock price will crash even more.

Never trust a woman to do a man's job. Brian is delivering record profits for Intel shareholders the share price is up 22% y-o-y

GIVE
FUCKING
10NM
NODE

Oh, looks like VIA are partnering with a Chinese company to deliver a new generation of processors. Through the magic of Chinese ingenuity and industrial espionage will we get competitive processors from VIA?

Mods do your fucking 'job' and ban this schizophrenic Pajeet. We are having a quality discussion and this weirdo is derailing the thread and spamming some schizo nonsense

I was referring to the fact that stocks are going to skyrocket in Q1 if they don't fuck up from all the goodies
You better buy while the stock is still cheap, folks

HOLY SHIT JUST LAUNCH 10nm NODE ALREADY
TWO YEARS LATE!
>I was referring to the fact that stocks are going to skyrocket in Q1 if they don't fuck up from all the goodies
There's also Vega11 & Vega12.

You mean do your fucking job and ban OP after deleting this threads right sir:^)

looks like (((someone))) has been spending more money, they don't actually have right now, again. but this time, instead of retailers and prebuilt assemblers, it's going straight onto hands higher up in the chain. and what a (((coincidence))) that this is happening right at this very bad moment, where all (((their))) products are being beaten by the competition

triangle_followed_by_two_lines dot pee&Sup Forums

>You better buy while the stock is still cheap

Ayymd stock is extremely overpriced. The rally over the past year was entirely dependent on Lisa delivering and she failed miserably. Bulldozer sales are disappointing the Enterprise market is a mess. The only bright spot is the graphics market thanks to buttcoin but that will not last forever.

Just wait™

Take your meds

WHERE THE FUCK IS 10NM NODE YOU POOSHITTER?
CANT POO IN THE 193i SCANNER?

Same place your drivers for Vega are

Sorry Brian is busy trying to figure out what house to buy with his bonus after delivering record profits for Intel shareholders. Can't be bothered to answer to some weirdo who masturbates his tiny dick to ponies

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING 10NM NODE YOU POOSHITTERS?
WHERE?
WHY THE FUCK IS IT 2 YEARS LATE?

Same place AMDs enterprise market is

STOP MOVING THE FUCKING GOALPOSTS
WHERE THE FUCK IN 10NM NODE?
WHY THE HELL IS IT TWO YEARS LATE?
TWO FUCKING YEARS!

POO

Nobody cares autist take your meds. Also use a name so I can filter you

everyone do yourselves a favor and go to /r/AMD_Stock/

WHERE THE FUCK IS 10NM NODE YOU STREETSHITTER?
WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
IT?

Where's AMDs nand market? Non-existant?

I AM INVESTING MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS ON AYYMD STOCKS WHO WILL MATCH ME?

FUCKING GOALPOSTS.
WHERE THE FUCK IS INTEL'S 10nm NODE?

this is exactly why professionals always advice investors not to invest in companies run by women.

MORE REDDIT SALT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where's AMDs GPU market share?

wooow but Sup Forums told me intel is finished

Buy Intel, you'll get a nice dividend every year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO INTEL IS BANKRUPT AND FINISHED R/AMD AND NU/G/ SAID SO

BUY AYYMD IT WILL ONLY GO UP. BUY BUY BUY PLS BUY!!!!!

why does this board try to outdo liberals in being pieces of human shit
just why

Everyone should have known that this was coming when Lisa dumped her stock in the company days before quarterly earnings came out

Sup Forums has filled with corporate fanboys.

We all knew AMD more cores wasn't going to work out for them. They thought they could beat core 2 with FX and it didn't work, this isn't any different.

Amd reddit shills are some of the most obnoxious annoying irrational subhumans on the Internet. This is just payback.

>Intel shares to surge more than 30% as chipmaker’s profitability rises, analyst predicts

not the reason for their stock rally, its the paper lanuches, market doesn't care if the products are good or even released they just want announcements because it might have slight negative affect on AMD sales

>slight negative affect on AMD sales
More like devastating because people that buy AMD are already used to waiting.

AYYMD will never win poozen is just another BIG NUMBER MORE BETTER shit show

>p-payback

There's no point in trying to explain the stock market to engineers and compsci plebs.
There's a reason why marketing and finance is always taken out of their hands; they don't know how to interpret the market and can't sell jack shit without looking like a bunch of greeasy-haird fatasses stuttering out random technical specs and then blaming everyone else when the layman can't understand them.

There's a reason why Apple needed Steeve Jobs.

BUY
THE
FUCKIN
DIP

You are so delusional it hurts. Leave the r/amg nu/g/ echochamber for once. Intel delivered record revenue and increased it's prediction for revenue and profits next year.

Ayymd market cap: 10 billion
Intel market cap: 213 billion

Now that ryzen has been proven to be a flop Intel doesn't even care about the competition. It is in an entirely different league

I JUST SOLD MY HOUSE AND INVESTED ALL THE MONEY ON AYYMD STOCKS. WHO WILL MATCH ME???????

>engineers and compsci plebs.
flattering

Brainlets.

Its a pump and dump scheme. Happens all the time. And it will happen once more.

This.

Not to mention the fact that unless we force them to work in teams they get super defensive over their code and start flinging shit and throwing tempertantrums because everyone should conform to them instead of the other way around.

>"w-what do you mean I have to code in Java?? I s-should be able to do it in Ruby and C!"
Because we need it to work across multiple platforms. You're programming a fucking vending drink dispenser do you really think we care about what you consider would be faster.

Yeah it totally doesn't have anything to do with another record earnings report

I have no idea how people can be happy about the prospect of going back to that shitty stagnant CPU market we had for nearly a decade.

I witness you brother !
but all my money is in crypto

Intlel shills are so desperate it's hilarious.

>mfw bought at 2
>mfw shorted at 14

I'm not the guy you were arguing with, both types of fanboy are cancer in the end.

PLS BUY SOMETHING I AM LOSING MY HOUSE I WILL TO LIVE IN MY CAR!!!!!!

110 mil? Intel makes that in a day

Sup Forums - corporate bootlicking and shilling

Unless you have money on the line, why would you celebrate a company falling on an earnings report?
Did you put your money where your mouth is and buy puts? Let's see those positions.