THANK YOU BASED HIRO

THANK YOU BASED HIRO

πŸ§πŸ§•πŸ§›πŸ§›πŸ§ŸπŸ§ŸπŸ§žπŸ§œπŸ§šπŸ§š

Are emojis hardwired in systems? Or are they part of fonts?

They’re part of Unicode

Smelly, dumb phoneposter scum.

i know you dumb faggot, but are they hardwired into the OS you're using or are they part of fonts? do different fonts have different emojis for the same unicode?

Pathetic

They are part of fonts. Different fonts can change the appearance of emoji.

Those icons are not part of the font, you dumb neglected phoneposter.

Spooky

post your emoji rendering ITT. pic related is mine, using manjaro linux.

On Android, the emoji are contained in NotoColorEmoji.ttf or something to that effect. That file can be changed on Android to change the appearance of fonts and emoji.

Look it up you fucking pajeet.

Kys user

🧐rude🧐

From Windows10

HIRO FUCKING BLOCK THESE EMOJIS IT SHOULD NEVER GO MAINSTREAM ON HERE I WANNA FEEL SPECIALLLL

Using noto-fonts-emoji under Arch. Not sure how I feel about this, especially the title bar and the history.

test

I see swagfag is trolling again.

The Hiro we never asked for and didn't deserve (negative connotation).

Good thing I can't see them.

Emojis are part of unicode, so an "arab muslim terrorist woman wearing a burka emoji" should be an arab muslim wearing a burka emoji in any font, on any system. Unicode only concerns itself with abstract characters though, so what exactly an "arab muslim terrorist woman wearing a burka" looks like is up to the creator of the font to decide. The only notable exception to this rule is Apple's decision to make the gun emoji look like a squirt gun for god knows what reason.

Did I miss something? I only see UNICODE Boxes.

Ya no. Fuck emojis enywho

You are incorrect

he should allow the whole unicode UTF-8 charset.

Fuck roo aprrer!

iTODDLERS BTFO