Does such a device exist...

Does such a device exist? Something I can plug my usb headset into to send and receive signals through wireless bluetooth.

Other urls found in this thread:

logitech.com/en-ca/product/bluetooth-audio-adapter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmm it's almost like bluetooth headphones

You god damn retard try google.

Yeah, but an adapter than turns my wired set to become wireless.

I did, the closest thing I could find is something that does 3.5mm jack to bluetooth and the rest are bluetooth usb dongles for computers.

There is a Soundblaster headphone amp with Bluetooth. No idea if it's good.

>the closest thing I could find is something that does 3.5mm jack to bluetooth and the rest are bluetooth usb dongles for computers.

So.....exactly 100% identical to your drawing.

Sorry, my mistake, the headset is USB.

what the fuck why

Why the headset is USB? Because it is a headset designed to be use with a computer.

fuck you and fuck your logic
computers also have 3.5mm jacks
they have a ton of them, USUALLY
MOST motherboards have integrated SOUND CARDS
that allow for 3.5mm jacks to be PLUGGED INTO THEM
i dont like manufacturers making fucking USB headsets, because they're - wow, who would have guessed - garbage

muh "dedicated USB sound card" bullshit is a scam

I'm sorry you are angry, but I didn't make the headset. I like the USB headset that I have and that it includes a really good microphone. I hope you work out your differences and feel better soon, user.

ur gay

Not OP, but I think the point of USB headsets was the microphone part.

Gives a much cleaner signal than using a noisy 3.5mm mic jack on the motherboard.

Yeah exactly. USB is better for my purpose and I don't have a 3.5mm mic or headphones

I'm pretty sure I've seen USB to jack, so just get that and the jack to Bluetooth. It should solve your problem, but for that money, you can probably just get a Bluetooth headset

Just buy a bluetooh headset.

Yes

logitech.com/en-ca/product/bluetooth-audio-adapter

except no working mic

Tao Tronics on Amazon.com makes excellent Bluetooth transmitters/receivers.

Yes. I have one made by elecom. Gets 18 hours on a single charge. Found it by searching Bluetooth Receiver on Amazon.

Is there one that is a small dongle that can insert into a headphone with a removable cord that is also APT-X?

Yes it's exist.

Pic related is one of it.

Shanling M1
See above, also fiio btr1