Not need to upgrade

Runs great, great camera, 6 hours of SoT
there are people that buy $1000 phones each year

bump

Cool

I just bought a 5X and I like it.
Was afraid the 2GB of RAM would be a problem, but it's not.

What rom are you rinning?

Stock 6.0.1 with ElementalX kernel.

Have a 6p and I'm throwing this piece of shit in the trash after I get xz1 c

Don't get me wrong I love my 5x but it's not perfect. I'm currently on a refurbished one from Google because my original was affected by the mass bootloops. 2 gb of RAM is showing it's age. Especially on Snapchat or playing music with Google maps. I'm getting like 3-3.5 SOT. I'll have to throw a stock kernel on here soon because it's becoming annoying.

Heck yeah. Mine is still running strong, despite those CPU failures that were reported on these phones.

Tho I don't do much with mine beside a couple of photos and internet browsing, so it's not like I'm pushing it to the limits.

i had the 5x for one year. it's shit
first phone's SIM reader failed out of the blue. had to RMA

then, one year later, boot loop strikes. LG takes 3 weeks and I receive a phone with 50% battery health and scratches on the display

My only problem with the Nexus line is the lack of expansible memory
Fucking why

>not using nexus protect

Pic unrelated? The N5X is notorious for having garbage battery life and cameras.

>takes videos upside-down

>EXPECTING his phone to fail

>literally worse than nexus 5

>buying an LG phone ever and expecting it to not fail

>buying an LG phone ever

I have a Oneplus One and it it fucking sucks. It's too perfect. I've had no reason to upgrade for years and I fucking miss buying new phones.

3T is better in every way.

>not buying the nexus 5
Best phone ever

Its also fell for the 5.5 inch meme which is fucking retarded. If it was 4.7 or 5.2 it would literally be perfect. FUCKING NORMIE PHONE SIZE STANDARDS

>tfw the 5x was literally worse than the 5

>upgrade from 5 to 5x
>can't charge wirelessly anymore

>get 6P for free as hand me down
>decent phone but battery shitting itself
>jump on jewgle 6P replacement bandwagon
>tfw free brand new Pixel XL 128GB
thanks jewgle

Bootloops

Fucling irks me or else I'd get a fuxking pixel

It's made by Nexus dumbass

Can the 3T get 10 hours of shitposting time?

Probably. Oled display certainly helps.

Wait there is a replacement?

>It's made by Nexus dumbass
Are you retarded?

And s8 is made by Galaxy.

What phone should I get when mine bootloops?

> 6 hours of SOT
LOL
my phone is cheaper than that shit and runs smoother while lasting 10 to 12 hours of SOT.
Jesus Christ, Nexus shills are the absolute worst.

Yeah, Ggle was handing out Pixel XL's like candy for a while to anyone with 6P with almost no questions asked, afraid that ship has sailed now though. See /r/Nexus6P/comments/6y1tm2/ in b4 lebbit.

*Bootloops behind you*

God dammit, my 6P has a nearly dead charging port.

Why did nobody tell me.

this is the only phone i never had a single issue with.

i think some of you had some shit luck. after i figured out that my charging port wasn't faulty, it was just full of lint, i cleaned it up and started going caseless. this phone has survived drops on straight concrete with no damage. i don't have words for how pleased i am with it. i'm going to be sad when it finally dies but i'm not gonna bother upgrading until that happens.

latest oreo beta runs noticeably slower than older versions, but isn't that bad when battery saver mode is on.

we dont "buy" $1000 phones...smart people lease them.

youre holding a depreciating piece of shit, especially if you cant replace the battery. I have tmobile jump on demand. i pay $40/month no money down. by the time I switch, i pay for what I used.

Do the math on your phone. if you got the Nexus 6 when it came out, I believe it was a $300 phone. What version? how much is it worth right now.

Most flagship phones pretty much keep up with the lease rate.

For me, buying a phone is a thing of the past. If it works for most of you Sup Forums NEETS, then thats fine. The Nexus is pretty much the only brand that will keep updating. Others eventually get fucked due to Android updates and integrated batteries. iOS is proven to rot old phones with each new version.

Isn't this normal? How often do people upgrade their phones then?
I used my SGS2 for 5 years, then got a Nexus 6p when it first came and have been using it since. Plan to use it for at least 3 more years.

I had my original nexus 5 for about 2 years I usually get bored with a phone though which is when I buy a new one

>6h SOT

Calling bullshit on this one, my 5x struggles to make it to 3hrs on WiFi

What are you talking about? And what's that piece of shit in the picture?