Are these unironically the beat wireless headsets for your phone?

Are these unironically the beat wireless headsets for your phone?

Was planning on getting Gear icon x but now I'm reconsidering

yes

>not these

pixel buds = trash
i know cuz i bought one

the 2017 Gear Icon X a lot better. Last year's version were trash because of bad bettery life but they have improved it now.

Airpods aren't bad but they should only come in black or very dark colors because they hang out of your ears.

>2017 Gear Icon X
actually, they're called 2018 Gear Icon X

Are you out of your fucking mind, OP?

My headphone jack on my phone got filled with snow and is pretty much broken. Whats the best low end Bluetooth earbuds?

Remember when Sup Forums used to go on saying how BT was shit for audio ?

Lol and people try to say that Air Pods look bad.

If the normal, wired earbuds work well for you then these will be great. For me personally they work completely fine and I haven't had an issue with them falling out, but when my friends have tried them on they don't feel that they are that comfortable.

It is. Aptx HD is passable, everything below that is pretty much noise.

>wireless
>has a cord instead
whats the point

I'm not even going to challenge the whole wireless being required thing, apparently that has somehow become accepted without a blink, everybody gorging themselves on apple marketing diarrhea as usual

THOSE HAVE A WIRE. THEY AREN'T WIRELESS

Only aptX Low Latency is passable, everything below that (including every aptX HD) is pretty much trash.

Anyone used the Jaybird Runs? They look like one of the better true wireless sets to me

Bought the wf1000x yesterday. Noise canceling is okay, right ear drops out occasionally. Other than that, not too bad.

So you can take them out and leave them around your neck when talking to people or when on foot around heavy traffic.

Or is Sup Forums full of autists who wear headphones to avoid talking to people?

Like most apple products, it's great for fashion, but if you want quality, you can get something much better for the same or similar price

>they aren't wireless

neither is any headphone technically that has a voice coil desu

agreeg everything is shit except for apt-hd and sony ldac

and guess what ?

APPLEL DOESNT DO APT-X.... and they took the jack away .... what fuckers

>He hasn't heard of The Dash Pro

You mean that Kikstarter shit that costs double and is worse in every way? Other manufacturers are fucking brianlets, they drop signals because their antennas don't come down far enough to not deal with interference from the human brain, for totally wireless headphones.

'The Dash Pro' is the successor to the Kickstarter original 'The Dash', and they fixed the issues with the signals by using near field magnetic induction between the headphones themselves, instead of Bluetooth, as to not run into the issues from our watery brains

>not having an Ip68 rated phone.

I've got a Samsung a5. You can literally use it underwater, in the rain, shower, whatever.

Seriously how can you take google seriously anymore, I thought they had a good run but now they just have fallen to follow whatever Apple does.

The sleek black dude in ads for contrast, seriously?

Yes if they weren't so fucking expensive

Apple did the same in their ad...

>Not getting Bose QuietComfort 35's or Sony mdr-1000x's
Why? Are you poor?