What's the best, most feature rich "dumbphone", flip or bar, doesn't matter

What's the best, most feature rich "dumbphone", flip or bar, doesn't matter.
Can't run iOS, Android, or BB OS.

Other urls found in this thread:

yankodesign.com/2017/07/11/the-worlds-prettiest-dumb-phone/
nokia.com/en_hk/phones/nokia-3310-3g
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026743/microsoft-account-what-happened-to-bing-rewards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not OP, but bumping for intetest

probably something from japan they still use flip phones. nokia made a new 5520 or w/e

Bump , I am getting kinda sick of smartphones and I need a change too.

Is this an e-ink display?

What phone is this? Searching for halcyon mobile phone us failing

not real, it's a concept phone.
yankodesign.com/2017/07/11/the-worlds-prettiest-dumb-phone/

Thanks, man. I would buy the hell out if that phone.

this is sexy

Holy fuck, I wish this wasn't a concept, looks pretty as fuck, I would buy it just to have it, I just hope it would have decent durability

I think you liked the original idea of what a smartphone should be, but not how they turned out.

I need dumphone with just contact synchronize with something like syncML which nokia used to have back in their day. Or maybe carddav

Probably nokia 3310 3g

>nokia.com/en_hk/phones/nokia-3310-3g
>$568
what the actual fuck

Hong Kong dollars you mong

>72USD
o

I like my Nokia 101.
Although, supposed to be pretty basic in the modern age.
It has a MP3 player, and that's mainly what made me swap a smartphone for.
It's not especially feature rich, but isn't that the reason why people are switching back to them? Because newer devices have too many features?

If you had posted a pic of your phone instead of that dog

You got a point, I am way to drowsy to be posting on Sup Forums.
Here you go.

It feels weird how the currency of Hong Kong is called dollars yet is worth far less than every other currency with that name.

>mp3
It's awful how this ancient format has lived on despite being superseded twice by free formats.

Supports SD card upto 16gb wow

ntt docomo has some nice shit

A fine taste in thread browsing

Kyocera duraxa

Zerophone i guess it's feature rich but it is not pretty

still n sale or not?
If not:
SE C905 was the pinnacle of dumbphones.
>Wifi
>GPS,
>8MP camera with, wait for it... xenon flash
Yesterday I was tempted to get one of ebay for ~10eurobucks but didn't pull the trigger

user I..

That's lovely, user.

I'm sorry but if any of you stupid fucks wants to browse, take decent pics, send emails, or do anything productive or leisurely, including typing anything on most dumb phones, you're going to get butt fucking blasted.

The things became obsolete for a reason, yeah I'd like one for nostalgic purposes, and by fuck I used some dumb ass phones, but the things are bulky and almost useless for anything besides making calls and sending short texts in today's world.

If you're worried about privacy, there are lots of ways to debloat and debotnet Android while leaving you with the power and capabilities, and Samsung makes some killer flip phones for niche Asian markets.

>facial recognition
>forward facing cameras
>dual mics at minimum for ease dropping capability no matter where you store the phone
>finger print scanning
>software keyboards for maximum keylogging
enlighten us how you avoid all of that

This or the Nokia N95 or N96

Nigger if someone wants to fuck you you'll get fucked, your tin foil hat won't protect you, neither your dumb phone nor your Droid running a Gplayless custom rom with basic functionality will prevent the big bro from spying on you and monitoring your movement, activities and calls, just like your choice of ISP your carrier can finger you anytime anywhere.

If you're that tin foil might as well carry a portable Faraday cage around or make a small one for your mobile devices.

>tin foil
snowden docs and the natural progression of their intentions. its a fact
>b-but you cant hide so just give up all your info instead!
nope. i dont intend to make it any easier for them.

you claimed you can debotnet your smart phone, all I asked was how. is there an answer or are you just full of it?

I wonder if there are any dumb phone that support FLAC audio tracks.
anyone?

AOSP, no accounts, no Gplay, control app permissions, or don't use any at all.

Alternatively don't use wifi or mobile data ever, connection to the botnet lost.

has the critical "smuggle in your ass" feature

thats what im talking about. needs to have a dual sim setup though

>or don't use any at all
so one of the ways to not get spyed on while using a smartphone like you claimed is to not use one at all? brilliant

whichever one you can get for free

Nokia sold their entire hardware manufacturing division a while back. Who are they making new phones through?

HMD Global, which is owned by Nokia. The quality of their new smartphones haven't faltered.

As in apps dumbass, Jesus, go get scalped for your Moto Razr already.

I never had a smartphone, and I love my Nokia X3-02

>Touch screen
>3G/4G
>Opera Browser
>Facebook / Whatsapp / ... apps
>Extremely small

>hurr my autism denies me to buy a cheap smartphone
ye stop being a try hard communist and embrace capitalism no one is going to shit on you if you buy a iphone

>Not W995
Toppest end by the best feature phone maker Sony Ericsson.

I always prefered cybershots over walkmans
no xenon flash in W995

>stop being a silly commie and join the crowd! come on! Bing even pays you to search! please user?

>Bing even pays you to search!
What??

Nokia 150, dual sim, micro sd. For 30 euros

I have one in white, works great. Loaded up with music and pictures of anime sluts. I highly recommend to pick one up before they are gone forever.

Taiwan dollars are worth way less than HKD. Trinidad is close to HKD.

That’s no dumbphone.

Never seen this phone, but looks cool. For the question SE Elm and Idou was the zenit of the feature phones. Check the Samsung phones from the same era if you want take pics too.

Hey kid, Nokia N series and E series phones had Symbian S60v3 (OS 9.1) Operating System, i.e they were smartphones.
At that time, symbian was one of the most advanced operating system.

Heck, Symbian even supports kindle ebooks (.mobi format) with mobipocket app. . I Still use my Nokia E5 as a reading device.

That's a smartphone.

>they still use flip phones
this hasn't been true since 2008. Japan is Apple country. The contingent of technoretards who still use flip phones their is the same as US or anywhere else. Flip phones are most popular in South America

Absolutely cheap chink chips for hardware decoding (often paired with support for the similar WMA formats), that's what happened pre-smartphone.
In its current post-patent state sadly MP3 is still a needed greatest common divisor between devices that support Vorbis and Opus, and Appleshit which went with AAC (and in the future, probably MPEG-H) instead. I don't even bother to link people to .ogg/.webm files on the web anymore if their mobile messenger of choice makes it just werk.

Since Windows 10 the reward program is called "Microsoft Rewards", but essentially the same thing as Bing Rewards.
support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026743/microsoft-account-what-happened-to-bing-rewards

I loved how NTT tried to defend japanese vendors by blocking iphone, but the only thing they achieved is a super strong softbank who now owns the arm license. Anyone can still buy flip phones though, but they gave up and get iphone and android as anyone else. It's still hilarious how large retards are they that would buy a glorified chink shit rather than support their own economy and culture with keitais. I wonder if YRP is still functioning or outsourced to elsewhere.

No there isnt

It's not his fault you can't communicate properly

It would be waste of space. Sadly opus have similar issues despite being good in size.

N9

>i'm going to buy inferior technology because it was made in my country
I can tell you're american.
Blind, almost neurotic nationalism isn't considered a positive trait in most other countries.
America is like another world, you have flags on every street corner, your entertainment companies lose billions if they disrespect the US flag, and you have your kids do a daily pledge of allegiance in school, it's surreal.

>N9
>feature phone
kys

What the fuck is shit? Why not just have a hinge there? ffs, I'd get it if the screen extended into the foldy bit, but as is this is retarded.

>concept phone
That makes it even worse.

Still better than the latest surface trash.

Not him but
>Use VPN
>Get a WP or BBos device (no one uses them so no one cares to hack them)
>Dont use the fingerprint scanner and tape off the camera

Well... If you are worried about mics. Dumphones have them too and they also have some stoneage version of internet capabilities so if you worry about that you might as well sen letters the old fashioned way.

Also the software keyboard thing doesn't make any sense. Keylogging has been around since you were looking up serials and cracks with altavista on your Pentium 133mhz.

What phone is this?

I have the younger brother: The Asha 303.
The only thing bad it's the 3.2MP camera.

Nokia 515 is the prettiest dumbphone

God I hope so