1440p Monitor Thread

Forget about Thinkpads for a second, let's discuss ThinkVision.

I might be pulling the trigger on this soon, upgrading from an 8 year old 23" 1080p TN LG.

It's the cheapest (330 Euro) IPS 1440p monitor I can find, looks great, has USB-C (can connect to and charge a FagBook) and the stand is fully adjustable.
I was considering an Ultrasharp U2515H but that's about the same price at 2" less. The U2715H is 450 Euro.

Specs: cnet.com/products/lenovo-thinkvision-p27h-led-monitor-27/specs/

Thoughts?

>Lenovo
>60hz
>TN

what the fuck are you thinking?

Can you read?

i would feel mich more comfortable if i could tell rather or not it ha vesa mounting holes if not that its DOA

What the fuck is wrong with americans? I gave a link which includes that information. Yes it does retard, learn to read.

not him and not american but I just want to say you really shouldn't be so mean to americans they're just like normal people.
He didn't read your link, that's his choice and you shouldn't judge him for it like it's some big deal.
If you ever jumped to a conclusion without checking a link maybe you should think twice about criticizing our american fellow posters.

ok and can tou explAin to me why i ahould bit thos over the oixio 144hz 1440p monitor i have been looking at? you are a shill afterall right?

>oixio
>no price or size given
>probably TN
eat shit faggot

its 27 inches auth a va panel for 400 dollars

looks like shit though

actually in the market for a new monitor (my old one from 2005 finally died)

Thinking 1440p +120Hz refreshrate, Gsync.

Any recommendations?

U2515H is still better if you're using for design purposes. Also it's prettier than ThinkVision

If you can find one on sale, and are in the market for a 60hz IPS 1440p display the Asus PB258q is amazing, I got mine for around $310 CAD in June and it's so worth it. Great colours, great stand, vesa compatible and the perfect 1440p size imo.

got a Asus VX24AH for 180€ a year ago and it's fine desu

Picked up a second hand XB270HU for 400 euros, no dead pixels. 1440p 144hz IPS G-Sync. New panels start at 700 euros.

Would recommend.

I have monitor in the OP. The picture quality is good and monitor looks nice but the build quality is questionable.

SO WE CANNOT AVOID THE 16:9 MEME NOW?

I'm an artist/graphic designer. Is there something better value than the UltraSharp U2715H? I'd like to get factory calibrated.

no and even if you avoid it you get less horizontal pixels. it used to be other way around (same horizontal, more vertical)

My man
Stand wobble I suppose or more?
I'm very much interested in OC potential, tried that?

Stand wobbles and it's hard to move it up and down with one hand without tilting the screen since the leg is at angle. The height adjustment upper limit is too low for this monitor size so i had to put it on a box. There are other minor issues but they have no effect on workflow.

OC on 1440p doesn't go above 61-2Hz. I tried on HDMI and DP but there is no difference. Maybe on lower resolutions but for me its pointless.

The screen quality is good and "borderless" look makes design pleasant. Even IPS glow is bearable.

I give it 4-/5

Why can't we buy this as monitor?
Fucking Microsoft

>chinknovo
Are you out of your mind?
The only product chinknovo did right, ever, was based on another company success. Which they ultimately ended up ruining as well.

I bought the u2515h from ebay, it has one dead pixel but its great. If I had the chance to go back I'd spend a little more for the u2715h. I just crave bigger and 27" seems like the standard size

Thissssssss

I got two of them about 2 years ago for $260 a pop. Can confirm, they're pretty fantastic.

>27"

enjoy the same pixel density as a 24" 1080p monitor fucko

>MUH PIKSEL DENSETUHR

Yeah, mother fucker, because a 12" MacBook 2304x1200 or whatever the fuck it has offers so much more productivity becuase OF MUHR PURSXELSDENRSURLT

fuck you, nigger.

The panel must exist. We only need a controller.

>t. 1280×1024 user

27" 1440p monitor has ppi of 109 while 24" 1080p has ppi of 92. Dumbass.