ITT: Tech devs/journalists/entrepreneurs/celebs who you hope suffer a career threatening and potentially life...

ITT: Tech devs/journalists/entrepreneurs/celebs who you hope suffer a career threatening and potentially life threatening injury

A special place in hell for someone that fucks with init.

For me personally it would be all the numale cucks that keep fucking up our field.

Seriously. What a bunch of fucking wet towels that let anyone walk over them and allow this cuckery to happen. If I'm not mistaken Mozilla spent a shit ton of money to change "triggering" code. Such as slave and master. It helps no one, wastes money, and time.

Ugh.

Anyone who works for Facebook or google or any silicon valley/SF based startup

Nobody. That's mean, and I wish everybody, even my enemies, good health.

The one on the sticky. Thankfully he's old and unhealthy.

>free speech can be used to silence the vulnerable

Explain to me how that works.

>sundar pichai
>tim cuck
>kike zuckerberg
>microsoft's ceo (whatever the fuck his name is)

I wouldn't be phased at all if the whole Ryzen engineering team died in a bus crash

You won

don't touch that subject or I reveal your home address and encourage people to go rape your kids

I don't think censoring you would be free speech. Just making me unaware that you have my address and going to get my kids raped because I proceeded to touch the subject.

HAHAHAHA Sup Forums's posting here guys

>expecting free speech on privately owned websites
you clearly don't understand the concept

Making you aware of it is my way of censoring you, so there is not free speech either way.

Who was the Jannetty?

Nobody. I wish everybody, even my enemies, good health.

Linus Torvald

>current state of linux community

I agree with this, but I really wouldn't mind if the executives of Microsoft just suddenly disappeared overnight.

I agree 100%, the Ryzen engineering team clearly no clue on how to engineer a processor with low temperatures. As a matter of fact, that hypothetical bus crash would have been caused by a fire from a laptop with a ryzen cpu Idling!

Nah, they could be replaced with able people or gone full pajeet.