I have my sisters S8 for a few days...

I have my sisters S8 for a few days. And I was wondering if I could take it to samsung to bypass her pin and fingerprint. I also have to purchase paper since I got it for her. Will I get them nudes if I just say "oh there is somthing wrong with it and it wont let me open it and they can just use their software to get since i have to proof of purchase under my name they should do it right?

Lift a fingerprint off of her dildo and use that to open the phone

just take the micro sd card out and copy her nudes

This and post nudes.

If it's encrypted use dd to take a copy & upload it so we can crack it.

No sd card in her phone

Plug it in with usb and sync photos.

How? I pluged it in from my win 10 pc but I have to open the phone and allow the pc to see content

Give it back, Jamal

Boot into RECOVERY mode(beware not to enter download mode), from there mount internal storage and voila you have access to her data

You can do none of that shit on locked down samshit devices

and recovery mode will magically decrypt everything and they just left such an obvious vulnerability in for kicks and giggles

dumbass

If you take it to Samsung with that kind of shit excuse they'll just assist you in how to reset your device.
They can't help you unlock a passcoded and encrypted device, and even if there was some magical backdoor, there's no way some random employee at a store would know about it.

You are one sick fuck OP. You're actually in love with your own sister, aren't you?

On almost all other older devices you could easily do that you poopy head

poppy*

no he said proof of purchase

Also why do you not know her pass code? i know the code of mine because i looked over her shoulder.

fingerprint idiot

give it back onii-chan

It doesn't necessarily have nudes on it.
Also, how are you going to explain the fact that the phone suddenly does not have the pin that she left on it?
You are one delusional creep :^(

>touchwizz