streamable.com/nredw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No thanks.

>esports being sponsored by bud
What a terrible future we live in.

120hz meme phone.

Calling it.

Looks like a Sony.

I slightly don't like the speakers, reminds me of HTC and that doesn't look ain't good

honestly the phone sounds really fucking amazing. but if it's priced at $1000 then fuck that

priced less than $700

Check this leaked engadget review streamable.com/nredw

>no 3.5mm
garbage

>No headphone Jack

Seems too cheap. The thing has 8GB of ram.

>3/4 of the front is usable screen space
holy shit I thought iphonex would make android manufacturers get their shit together?

no jack, no want.

>13:37

What frequency does the screen run at again?

Why is this so difficult to implement but they can find space for a front and back camera?

120hz

>edge to edge meme
this user speaks the truth, thanks apple for getting away with removing a primary feature

just use bluetooth headphones fags. it's almost 2018 already. stop using outdated wired shit. new wireless headphones last for weeks on a single charge and the latest bluetooth technology makes audio seamless. seriously you're buying a $750 device yet you can't afford a fucking wireless headset LMAO

>removing features is a good thing goy!

nigga when do i ever use headphones im trying to listen to that shit in my car

use a dongle

Are you retarded bluetooth headphones sound like shit

I don't care about having a jack but surprised that they didn't include one in a phone for gaymers

non chink new ones don't.

includes a usb to headphone jack dongle in the box

>gaymen phone
>no gamepad
It already looks like a Sony phone. They could've gone all the way.

Who the fuck play full blown games on their phones?

I only play sudoku and candy crush on mine.

>wide gamut
How do you know the illuminant a PHONE is supposed to be used in?

I wanted this phone so bad back in the day. But yet again, Sony releases a peripheral that doesn't sell 200 million units on day one and then drops it a week later.

>pubg clone
lol

>gaymurrr phone
>Can play really shitty mobile games and terrible console ports
>8GB RAM means it might actually run Android without lag
>GPU and display, and overclocked cpu means it might get a whole hour of sot

No fucking thank you.

>no headphone jack
Looks like I'll buy the Axon 7

RAZER WON

>120Hz panel
>8GB Memory
>Snapdragon 835
>699$
Actually not as bad as I thought. I don't think anyone can argue that's a bad price for what it is, considering the alternatives in flagships. It's quite in line, and brings some cool new features.

>Just accept it goy! Bluetooth is the future!

APPLE WINS

GET REKT ANDROID PLEBS AHAHAHA

This for real, I used to install Minecraft, boot it up once to see how it ran, then never touch it again.

Mobile device gaming on phones, and portable gaming like Vita/ds are 2 different worlds but manufacturers refuse to admit it.

Who needs headphones when you can play your shitty mix tape out loud on the dual front facing speakers.

Go back to redit faggot, bluetooth is the future

>probably shit camera

Lmao

site is kill

This is not bad, getting all of that stuff for 700 bucks.
I assume 120 hz won't make much difference beyond basic ui elements but I spend probably 80% of time in simple environments

So that's what's become of my cute little nextbit Robin?

>Dual Cameras
>120Hz panel
>8GB Memory
>Snapdragon 835
>Exclusive game
>699$

Sup Forums BTFO.

>Who needs headphones when you can play your shitty mix tape out loud on the dual front facing speakers.

What is "because I'm not a nigger"

minecraft wasn't made for phones in mind.

games that were actually developed for phones like duel links and fe heroes are fun

and take your fruity iToy with you

True.
But thankfully Sony has official instructions how to build AOSP for it.
But Sony can't be Sony without fucking it all up, so it will wreck your camera quality when you unlock your bootloader.

>MICROSOFT STORES

I'm thinking the same thing. I got this phone for $130 on amazon and it just werks I didn't ask to have a gamer phone

>2017
>phone gaming
why do old businessmen think this is a thing?

Going the Pebble route

So, it's around 900 yurobucks
Another phone to not buy then.

>all this fags hating on it because is a gaming phone
>not realizing the performance is gonna transfer to everything
it might actually beat the iPhone 7

Honestly this Razershit is even more of a literal toy than the iPhone.

>$799
>Flagship SoC, possibly best performance for Android
>Huge battery
>120Hz Screen
>Camera remains in the air
>Nova Launcher pre-installed
>No headphone jack
>No wireless charging
>Very loud dual speakers

I don't know if I'd pick this over Pixel XL 2 (I'd pick lag-free Android over absolutely anything) but this takes a huge dump over OnePlus

It's actually a decently priced competition to flagships. Even if marketed towards gaymerfags, it's still good value for the money, the specs match the price.
Plus, love it or hate it, overpriced or not, Razer products have pretty good quality.

>4000mah battery
>120hz screen
>dual front facing speakers
>$699

I don't do gayming on the phone but the battery and the speakers sounds so good. I don't mind the lack of hp jack since I already have a wireless headphones.

It's 699$

if their phone is anything like their mice, theyll start double-clicking within a year

then youll have to deal with their terrible support

Yes they do. apt-x HD is barely passable quality and good luck finding anything that supports it

what a POS. throw it in the trash where it belongs.

>Pixel XL 2
Isn't the xl having a bunch of screen issues though? Why not just go with the regular pixel unless your that into the bezel-free meme.

Never before seen feature: Double tapping when you don't want it to!

bluetooth anything is shit.

Instead of bashing it just for being Razer, why not list the flaws?
Seems pretty good for the price considering the hardware it carries.

>Gaming phone
>Razor
>No LED lights

Fuckin dropped

no it doesn't because you can buy those chink phones with same specs for way less. if its actually for gaming it should have headphone jack and physical buttons at least 1 or 2.

how do adapters fare?
Pic related seems like a solution

I think they cheaped out on the Camera if it's $700.

>120hz meme screen to drain the battery faster than ever
>they have to benchmark it against the s8 because nothing can compete with the iphone
>looks like hot garbage
>razer logo on it so you can let everyone know you have the mental capacity of a 13 year old

Present me a chink phone with that hardware, I'll tell you how much it's gonna cost me importing it into Switzerland.

>you can buy those chink phones with same specs for way less
Please link me a phone with 8GB RAM, dual cameras, SD 835 and front facing speakers for less than $699 please.

that's your problem not mine. they said its basically nexbit robin in that paid commercial

The refresh rate changes depending on the demand of performance.

usb-c has an analogue audio pass through so its up to the phone on what it sounds like

You're full of shit then, because there are two factors to consider

A) Equivalents in terms of hardware and performance
B) Price

Unless what you're pulling out of your ass is superior or equal, then you might as well not post at all, because making biased claims without anything to back up just makes you look stupid...

truly the most useless gimmick of any smartphone so far, just when you thought 4k displays on them were bad enough

I thought USB-C to 3.5mm adapters had DACs inside of them and that was the whole point of no headphone jack phones, to save space for more stuff

>and physical buttons at least 1 or 2.
Physical buttons to do what, exactly ? Provide no functionality whatsoever for the games it's intended to play ?

Too bad the Snapdragon 835 is two times slower than A11.

Apple is like Intel, as soon as the competition starts coming near they just fucking annihilate their competition.

It depends on the phone, allot of them don't work on the pixel 2 but supposedly the ones that work have a built dac that will work with any usb-c phone.

yeah i want my music to sound like shit

go play with your iPhone

t. razer child who wants to play video games on his phone

I know this game and I'm not going to play.
>show me this exact same phone for less

go ahead and pay 700 to play shitty mobile games its your money.

It's also up to the phone manufacturer whether the phone supports analogue audio passthrough via USB-C or not.
But regardless of whether or not it's supported on a given phone, you cannot have audio from a digital source without a DAC. The phone has speakers, these must be powered by a DAC because there's no way to output audio through speakers as a digital signal.

How?
You can change the resolution and clock speed.

shill

Apple's great at CPUs, too bad the OS using those chips is trash

it has no reason to be there in the first place, having to unfuck it is just another waste of time

I'm legit looking for a phone, and so far there is nothing in terms of price/performance that comes near this.

But keep the strawman going, won't bother responding to your retard ass anymore, have a good night.

>yfw the only reason Apple's CPU's dominate is because of an infamous AMD CPU architect/engineer
>still praises Intel like they have ever made a decent product with exception of Core2/Sandy Bridge

it's a front facing speaker you mong

SD 835.
Changable clock speed/resolution
120Hz refresh rate
8GB RAM
Smoothest UI experience ever on a phone
Destroys the S8 in benchmarks, probably on-par with the iPhone despite being above half its price.

Feels good man.