Razer products

Why are Razer products Damm so good

>Razer is making a smartphone
fucking what

>products Damm so good
Learn to English kiddo

looks like it's based off the nextbit robin they bought. Wonder if they're gonna retain the openness.

Logitech smartphones when?

topestkek

there is a CAT phones/smartphones too

dumb phone made for gaymers
>>Sup Forums

>being this autistic
LMAO

>bezels bigger than your dick
>no headphone jack
>no oled
suddenly its autistic to not like phones like this because it came from razer

>120hz
It could be a gamechanger

>120hz screen
>near stock android
>4000mha battery
>front facing speakers
I'm not buying this even for half the price but it's a good product, you autistic fuck

>square corners
Reminds me of Sony, nice design desu

>120 hz on a phone is useless
>android
>using a phone for its speakers
dumb reasons to buy a phone

It looks like an Iphone, but literally edgier.

This nextbit robin with a metal band, more likely a polyethylene glass fiber reinforced with powder metal paint.

Razer™ products truly are above the rest, Hype is unreal and i will definitely buy this product.

>120hz at all times

Buying this ASAP

I have a razer naga chrome mouse that goes up to 16000 dpi

why the fuck would it ever need to go that high. I just use 450

See
Also

>bezels bigger than your dick
Bezelless smartphones are made by Jews. You're literally putting fingers on the screen now in landscape mode which makes the phone perform weirdly. Kill yourself.
>no headphone jack
It's 2017, not 1995. Bluetooth headphones are superior in every way. You do not need to worry about the headphone jack or the headphone wire getting fucked, and having to (((fix))) them, which is something I've had problems with for 3 years now. Kill yourself.
>no oled
Muh OLED. Kill yourself.

razer is chinese tho

razer go home

I can't believe I'm saying this, but at that price points the features of this phone compared to other phones are sick!

Of course only if these don't ship with huge bugs or start catching fire after some time (or just randomly fall apart after some time). However, they did buy an already existing phone manufacturer, so I'm keeping my hopes up

nice try op

>professional gaming phone
what a time to be alive

>have to go on long trip
>buy always overpriced decent quality Bluetooth headphones
>buy phone without headphone jack
>Only enough money for one portable charger
>phone battery dies
>headphone battery die
>can't charge both
>can't use wired headphones because Bluetooth is the future, goy!
>no signal
>sit in boredom because that's the future of mobile

>audiophile grade audio with a 24 bit DAC
>no headphone jack
555-come on now

Well, it finally fucking happened.

On a somewhat related note, when the fuck is FFXI Mobile coming out?

This. Can't wait for the most feature-wise phone on the market.

if sony cant sell their phones without activating the side, power button mounted fp sensor in the us due to patent bullshit, i wonder how razer is gonna do it

120hz screen, 8gb of ram and a 4k mAh battery with a microsd slot, if it's not plastic still like the nextbit robin, this might be an alright phone

yeah they have built-in FLIR, shits cool
also why don't phones have IR leds for night vision, even my shitty $30 chink security camera has that

What?

all sony phones sold in the us officially have their fp sensors disabled due to some patent thing, which is why you have to flash international firmware in order to activate it.

i assume because the fp sensor in the razer is also in the side mounted power button, there might be similar issues unless razer have done some patent deal.

It was released too early

I read a bit about it and it seems the problem is that the deal sony signed excluded phones with fp readers, and so they can't export phones with fp readers to the us
Haven't read anything about patents

I don't give two shits about gaming on a phone, but even without that this is the most interesting phone out of all current flagships
>massive battery
>solid like a rock according to tech nigger
>absolutely buttery smooth 120Hz
>front facing stereo speakers
>no meme aspect ratios or bezelless design
>ships with Nova Launcher prime out of the box
>8 fucking gigs of ram for multiple chrome tabs opened for that high-intensity shitposting

>Apple

Everything wrong with this world.

>Lagdroid

Who is to blame for this?

>120hz screen
>Bezels are THX front speakers

Tbh this is going to be the BEST phone to buy when it goes on firesales like the robin

The only way this is going to be a good gaming phone is if they let you turn down the resolution to run more games at 120hz

>Android needs 8GB of RAM and stock android just so the UI is usable out of the box
>meanwhile an iPhone with 3GB of RAM out of the box is the smoothest phone you can buy

So this is the POOwer of Android?
How will you LOOsers explain this?

>Smoothest phone you can buy
>Beat in real world testing scenarios, battery life and camera quality by android phones

Old meme is old, Apple investors say it's a "Luxury" brand and not a "Technology" brand, you're literally paying for the brand name

Sorry, we said “out of box”, not after installing shitty third party apps. It’s also an unrealistic test, you don’t sit there tapping apps to open them all day without doing anything.

You lost before you began because you can’t read.

>iPhone is so shitty installing apps slows down basic operations

>Apple control the codebase of thirdparty app developers

Haha imagine being a poodroid user too stupid to function.

>no jack
Woah, is that confirmed or just a speculation.?

I want a phone with good specs like this one but dont want to shell out the 700$ what do Sup Forums

Had this phone in 2011/2012. Was a great phone, until android absolutely shit the bed at around 6-8 months. It entirely was released too early. Another year or two for hardware and it could've been boat loads better.

>so good
corsair is better. Razer has always been garbo.

Both of them are trash, Razer is trash because of their build quality and price, and so is Corsair, except Redditards hype up Corsair like they're gods, even though they're the same shit as Razer. If you want a mechanical keyboard, look elsewhere.

work in a computer store

corsair has better staff pricing because our margins are bigger on them than razer. dunno if razer's stuff is actually more expensive to manufacture, since the razer rep is the rarest of rare pepes, but it's implied pretty hard by the landed costs that razer's stuff is actually just more expensive.
>although expensive doesn't always mean good

Stop being a poorfag

the cucksumer for the choice in hardware

It's just an upgraded nextbit with a razer skin. Don't forget they bought that company back in January. They didn't even change the rectangle look of the nextbit.

>Razer will be #1 smartphone OEM in 2020

Important how much rgb lighting can I modify?
I can only use gamer products when it looks like a rave.

>They didn't even change the rectangle look of the nextbit.
This is a good thing, the Robin was a great looking phone and this one is just a better version of that

fuck yes

The speakers are supposed to be the loudest on a phone so far