I got a iPhone a year ago and it sucks. What Android phone can I get that has an SD card slot...

I got a iPhone a year ago and it sucks. What Android phone can I get that has an SD card slot, and is easy to install custom roms on? I would just get a galaxy but im afraid its gonna be hard to root/install roms

>I got a iPhone a year ago
Found your problem.

galaxy s7

moto z series

Galaxy S5

owned

>custom ROMs on

>What is Security

Where are you getting those Roms? Satan.ru? Do you think they are signing those Roms and have _any_ security team validating anything you are doing?
Or do you think it is the more likely Joe Sweatpants that is creating those Roms that you rice your phone's OS with?

YOU are what is wrong with iPhone. They have proper UNIX sandboxing of application space in their OS if you do development, meaning that your bank can't be accessed, or that another app cannot put up a spoof overlay of the phone's GUI/transparent elements over your banking or login prompts on your phone.

Android users who rice using tools they don't build themselves aren't hackers or techies, they're gamers and pretentious children.

Get the new Razer phone

No, LineageOS obviously.

Only get samsung.

Note8

neat.
The screen of my s4 broke in two once I had to lift something and I didn't take it out of my pocket.
If you can throw it on the ground, maybe it can handle the tension from leg muscles.

Xiaomi MI Max 2
Good multimedia phone with awesome sounding stereo speakers and big ass battery.
Reasonable price as well.
Changed from Mi Max 1 and happy as fuck

If you want to be spied on by the NSA 24/7 then yeah buy a cheap fuck Samsung phone like a fat ass negro hurricane victim limping her chubby ass around Walmart & spending her food stamps on baloney, tang, wine, Virginia Slims, & Slim Jims

dont you mean an iPhone?

No, cause they can’t afford the iPhone. When your dick poor you can only afford the garbage Galaxy S3 that Metro PCS gives you

Redmeme Note 4 (Qualcomm variant).

I thought it's mostly the poor that get iphones

nice lag

Can confirm, my S6 has survived a shit ton of drops and has lag

>user dislikes commonly disliked thing
>wants to change to something commonly accepted and looking for advice
>be a dick about it anyway

Sup Forums, everybody.

High tier snapdragon xiaomi