He still pirates with torrents

>he still pirates with torrents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtEmJeojY0I
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/834465/Kodi-block-ban-UK-sky-premier-league-illegal-stream
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/07/27/premier-league-lands-game-changing-court-order-war-illegal-streaming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i actually torrent with torrents. i've never pillaged on the high seas in my life, with or without torrents

I use torrents, Usenet and ddl. Whatever goes the job done. All private sites. No public shit.

You guys need to get into private DDL sites. Its great.

based gen-z insecure kid lowkey asking how to pirate without using torrents. love these threads

Explain your witchcraft.. What's private sites? And ddl? Is usenet same as newsgroups?

you were right:

busted

It's still the best though, especially if you're on some private trackers.
The only public torrent tracker I use is Nyaa.si, for airing animu.

Stupid kids these days don't even know how to download shit.

I download with torrents.

I pirate with an AK-47 and a small howitzer I picked up somewhere and modified.

I finally get why it's called pirating, there's torrnets. But you might aswell call it sailing when copying information online.

And how else do you sail without torrents?

Yeah usenet is pretty good. Though I'm still forced to use torrents for games.

>Stupid kids these days don't even know how to download shit.

It's sad how much of an understatement that is.

make it an app that mines personal data and they will figure it out real quick. but maybe there is some sort of barrier disconnect between our generations where they have trouble getting in?

I use direct downloads without a proxy.
>ISP checks what you're torrenting if they get a report and will shut off your internet
No problems yet with direct downloads so I'll stick to that for now.
But downloading 8 parts of a file at this point is killing me.

I pay for Netflix and I download from pirate streaming sites.

you should try it man. spend a weekend in Somalia.

Basically I use sites that you need to be invited to. DDL is direct downloading from filehosts and private sites exist for those links as well.

Private torrents
Private DDL
Private Usenet indexers

If you use these 3 things, you have access to pretty much anything you could ever want.

>And how else do you sail without torrents?

DDL
Usenet
IRC

>he doesn't have access to pic related

Every movie has a page like this. It's beautiful.

From silent films to movies yet to release on Bluray.

Nah they're just simply impatient and watch everything on small screens.

How many are FBI honeypots?

Why is she putting her hand over her throat like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=xtEmJeojY0I

Her throat is full of Chad streamer cum

Oh right

That's incredibly cute =)

None because there's no point.

tell me more.

>want to catch people doing something illegal
>make it very hard to join

yeah no

You sound like an old peice of shit

Weeaboo Alert! Escape from Sup Forums dectected!

but torrents is all I know
do you want me to pay for a news service, to download some shit?

That would be PTP, the best private tracker for movie torrents.

Not currently accepting new members. No curry allowed.

Anime website

>No curry allowed
goddamnit

Again

> private trackers
Not that I mind much, but there is almost no point anyhow. It's not like the public ones don't share what you want.

Can you buy a membership in?
Then keep the account in good standing by seeding & doing whatever else

Nope. They will recruit rarely on other trackers, but you have to have good standing on there as well.

Laughed heartily in the morning.

sorry if the reality of your generation offends you kid

I can patch jmps, how do I join?

i have always said when the time comes that the only safe way to pirate is to pay for it i would just stop and buy the stuff rather that than line some Russian hackers pockets

Nope, just the weeb subs.

but that's wrong, user

private trackers are such a meme. I can just use a public torrent site like piratebay and I'm golden, it has everything of value. I don't waste my time with games or movies but it still has every game and movie I can think of to search for.

In the UK the efforts against piracy have stepped up so much and the levels of actual police have dropped so much it's now easier to simply rob HMV instead of torrenting a movie.

>subs
Back to le ebin rebbit with you, friend.

Red pill me on the problem with public torrents?

>You guys need to get into private DDL sites.

sucking autist dick all day and get banned because not seeding a weekend when i am on vacation. no thanks. public is best

honeypots

Yeah it's super hard to use one of the tracker mirrors for the UK that hasn't been banned by the government.

1) ddl isnt torrents
2) you don't need to seed to stay there

>Seeding
I download my file and get out of there. No chance they will bother with me, they only care about the big distributors.

I didnt see the DDL... I am an old faggot, but I have no idea what DDL is. Is that what I used to do on IRC when I pirated there in the 90s? Or is that something else?

>DDL

direct download. it's filehosts.

KEK

Oh... And there are private groups for that these days? Is it a pain in the ass to get into like those private trackers? Where you work for several years to get in and then get thrown out after 2 months and banned permanently because you did not seed for 3 days? Because it's not really worth the effort. I get most shit I want from public trackers.

Flexget with private trackers is comfy as fuck. It's literally just watching the last added episodes / movies in kodi. Zero effort with downloading etc. Whats better than this?

>Where you work for several years to get in and then get thrown out after 2 months and banned permanently because you did not seed for 3 days?

Literally never happens ever. I got into 20 different trackers in a matter of months. You only get banned if you don't log in to the tracker every 3 months and that's only if you don't contribute.

That's the facts.

Also, yes, public is fine for most people, but if you want more than just what public offers, private trackers offer stuff you can't get on public...which matters only if you care about such content.

Any good older anime sources? I used all of bandwidth to get Harlock on AB.es but then not a single person was downloading so I couldn't seed for shit.

Still, you wouldn't download a car.

i would

Iknowwhatyoudownload.com

I definitely would

You would download a car? You fucking thief, downloading is basically stealing. What if someone scanned your current car and downloaded it and drove around in a copy of your car. You wouldn't like that now, would you?

i wouldn't care, honestly. it's a 2000 daewoo nibura

Except a car can be used to commit crime, it can be used for all manner of things, media can only be consumed.

I pirate in Somalia with a ak47

Rarely and only because it's a available there it isn't available on regular servers.

>not using kodi to watch whatever you want whenever you want

Why does Sup Forums still live in the stone age?

Why did emule die? It was clearly superior

It's painfully obvious where the OP has bumped their own thread with the lame jokes about ocean/sea piracy.

I think it may be due to the lack of programs such as lime wire I used lime wire when I was about 8 and since then have always been against paying for media. Maybe if I had the money I wold occasionally pay for things when I'm older but I doubt it

What's a good beginner Usenet provider wanted to get into it for a while but I've just started uni and don't have a job so preferably a cheap one

dude what country are you in I live in the UK got tonnes of piracy letters from my isp and now they have stopped sending them. I don't think the isps care because they're earning money from you but they have to look like there doing something because of government legislation

>not learning japanese to eliminate the need for low quality subs done by faggot retards on tumblr
>not having a 60 inch plasma TV and a japanese IPTV connection
>not watching pure untouched anime at the same time as japs for max enjoyment

it's as if you people like eating shit

anyone know a good tool for ripping off 123hulu?

Just abuse free trials. I won't name mine as I'm currently exploiting it week after week. You'll still need to find sites that index NZB releases. Admittedly they're slower to post torrents but the speed is much more consistent.

>he lives in a country where he is cucked at not pirating using torrents
Lmao @your life

didn't britcuckistan pass a law to immediately kill a connection if someone is watching your soccerball league illegally? lmao

no idea kek wouldnt surprise me, sports are for brainlets that need to get rowdy over moving objects

How the fuck does that help me with series from '70's you stupid nigger?

why did edonkey2000 die? it was clearly superior

yeah but if you allow your gubmint to cuck you over like this it won't be long before this starts happening for all (((copyrightid))) shit

express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/834465/Kodi-block-ban-UK-sky-premier-league-illegal-stream

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/07/27/premier-league-lands-game-changing-court-order-war-illegal-streaming/

I don't really care I'm leaving this shithole as soon as I graduate. Our police are incompetent so go after only petty crimes, you can now be jailed for 15 years for wrong think, this whole year isps by law have had to keep everyone's web data so I assume it gonna be sent off somewhere at the end of the year to start arrested people who go on sites such as this. On top of that housing is ridiculously expensive my mum has just got a mortgage on our tiny 2 bed flat and it costs £220k

just order Blurays from amazon or rakuten you poorfag

that's good, where do you plan to go though? i can't think of any place that's both inhabitable and has non-retarded laws

Are fansubbers that bad

probably america, Canada or Japan I haven't really decided yet but my university maintenance loan is 8k per year so I figure if I save the majority of it I should just be able to leave as soon as I get my degree

>this whole year isps by law have had to keep everyone's web data so I assume it gonna be sent off somewhere at the end of the year to start arrested people who go on sites such as this

w-w-what?

i use iirc

The investigatory powers act was passed late 2016 I was completely freaking out about it at college but no one seemed to traps how fucked it is. Considering you can now be arrested for "right wing extremism" I wouldn't be surprised if they start arresting Sup Forums users. I don't know what they're actually doing with the data just know that isps are required to keep every site you visit in a database.

you tell me

>not wanting the added ability to watch offline.

why?
Download is just added overhead, why plan a download, scour the internet for decent rips and wait for the entire 10 gb of the series to finish so you can get a feel for a series?

When you can just click and play on kodi whenever you wish.

aren't tories in power right now? I would of expected labour to do this kind of thing but then again they do have some stallman-like privacy nuts in their ranks so

what theme is that?

arctyc zephyr

thank u user