Holy fucking shit it worked...

Holy fucking shit it worked. I was literally able to unlock my sisters iPhone 7 Plus and saved this dumb bitch $1000 for a new one.

Thank you for being such a piece of shit this time.

holy shit

>0-0-0-0-8-0-0

Are you blind? There was no unlock animation and as soon as he pressed the home button it bypassed the lock.

Im not an applefag so i have no idea whats happening.

wow been looking for something like this forever

not an apple fag. if this is real, can apple force an update to fix the exploit? is this recall worthy if they can't force?

pls return

There is no exploit. It's just bait.

Basically 2 factor authentication is broken in iOS 11.1

At some point entering the wrong passcode will glitch the passcode prompt. When this happens pressing the home button completely unlocks it.

nope, everyone is vulnerable until they update

I'm assuming iPhone theft will be on the rise now.

If it was bait then people wouldn't be posting proof on social media that it fucking worked.

gibe it back

JAQUAN YOU FUCKING PAVEMENT APE
RETURN THE PHONE

But he doesnt press all zeroes?

iOS 11 is the Yosemite of iThings

And? He still entered the wrong passcode. The unlock animation never happened.

He typed his password to unlock 000080 and it magically worked NICE
Great clickbait video though, I'm sure no one ever tried that before

>If it was bait then people wouldn't be posting proof on social media that it fucking worked.
And yet, no proof has been posted to this thread. Really activates the walnuts.

>screen glitches
>asks for the passcode again
>he pressed the home button
>iPhone unlocks

Until I see someone else doing without these redflags, I won't believe it.
By the way I tried with mine (7 on 11.1) and didn't work

Post pics

could have had a screenshot open

>Having physical home buttons
What year is it?

lol

Anyway people are claiming it works. I have an iPhone 8 and will post proof if it works.

If it does I'll definitely consider selling this piece of unsecure shit on ebay.

That's really bad. How can you trust a company that'd let this happen?
Your UI isn't decoupled from your actual logic then. That's the only conclusion.
Of course it could be even worse and the underlying shit is just as broken. But that it works sometimes leads me to the UI-logic coupling.

GIVE

>t. assblasted iToddler

>unlock my sisters iPhone 7 Plus and saved this dumb bitch
>Apple
There is no salvation.

BRO CHECK FOR NUDES BEFORE YOU GIVE IT BACK TO HER

ewwww man wtf, that's his sister

And?

So what?
I see my sister having a shower almost every weekend. It's not weird around here.
Now the fact that I compare her breasts to the ones of my girlfriend, now that's probably weird.

>that's his sister
exactly. are you a normie?

seek psychiatric help

already have. came back clean and my mom was diagnosed as bipolar in the process.

What the fuck? You don't have shower curtains or something?

They shower once a week so go figure.

It's gross relative wise and perverse wise.
Of course take a look at where we are:

It's "normalfag" you fucking newfag.

kill yourself faggotron

Kek

it's normie you ancientfag

>massive iCloud lock security flaw
>only some pissed off youtuber that didn't get hands on time with the iphone x is baby raging about it
>well known security researchers with long histories with iphones say nothing.
>tech journalism outlets say nothing
>not even a whisper outside of butthurt slav
>000080

Yeah, hot nothingburger here. Fucking liberals.

Except I just tried this on a locked iPad and it worked.

Do you think this unlock is permanent or will the fucking thing lock up a few minutes later?

This work for ios10?

Give me a video or you're just shitposting. Really that dedicated to the cause you'd reformat your whole iPad just to prove some random upset YTer? Again, something of this scale would certainly tip someone off. Instead everyone realizes this is a hot bunch of nothing because you can even see him input the right pin.

The screen doesn't move in synch with his hand, it's just a green screen he's clicking on

What's weird is that your girlfriend and sister aren't the same person.

Wow Im gonna try this out!

not sure

it was locked by accident so I tried to factory reset it and the icloud lock thing popped up. Anyway the glitch has to do with the home button and the passcode screen "reloading" in an unfamiliar fashion.

Anyway I already unlocked mine and am downloading apps and setting up icloud backup so I don't feel like doing this all over again. Best advice I can give you is try it yourself.

No, it's glitching because of what he's doing.

Okay, so you mean to tell me someone put in your iPad pin to have the iOS 11.1 update (which literally just came out last night), updated the device, and between that time and today the password was forgotten and you had to restore? What fucking world do you live in man. I want screenshots of some shit or anything to prove you're not just fielding some bullshit.

Not sure if it had 11.1 or 11.0 (auto update was enabled) but in the end it worked.

Anyway like I said I don't want to go through the trouble of doing it again so if you don't believe me try it on your own iPad/iPhone.

I'm not going to try it out on my own phone because it's got a lot of important shit on it.

My point is that this "glitch" this YouTuber is trying to perpetuate is an iOS 11.1 bug. I'm telling you that iOS 11.1 only came out last night/yesterday. Even with auto-update enabled, your iPhone/iPad will NOT update unless you insert your password during the "Hey, we'll update your phone in the middle of the night" prompt. Which means your story that it was "locked by accident" is a lie.

To be as clear as possible, I'm telling you that you're full of shit and you've yet to prove that you even own the device.

k