PSA: unlock any iPhone on iOS 11

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

If you have any iPhone with two factor authentication do the following:

1.) keep entering the wrong passcode
2.) the screen will glitch
3.) press the home button immediately
4.) ?????
5.) profit!!!

Many thanks to the user that made webm related. Everyone should make use of this while it lasts, apple could patch this in days.

Bonus: post a webm of it working

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1QEIu6jgkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why don't you just buy an iPhone X ? you have no home button and the problem is solved. simple

kek

clip shows 000888 being entered. then 000080 when it unlocks.

doesn't matter, both were incorrect else the passcode prompt would have not appeared again

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>iOS is so shit that it will tel you that's the wrong passcode, even if it is the correct one

Apple already patched this.

Give it back jamal

nope, it's still present in 11.1

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler damage control.

wowo apple really does pay to have some shills here 24/7

kek
I guess, it's a cult. They do it for free to the Maximum Profit Ltd.

iTODD\_______/TFO

yup sorry about that, I'm not Tyrone

Recover their data or their stolen phone?

spoiler: they won't.

>hey whats up guys everythingapplepro here and today...

This may allow activation lock bypass (no idea) but, just to clarify, it cannot allow access to user data since the SEC cannot generate the correct keys without the passcode.

What the fuck is happening to that kid?

What's with the Huawei thing?

that remains to be seen

Though seeing Apple's track record of fucking shit up it wouldn't surprise me of this allowed full data access to user data.

It's normal behaviour now. Because it's against the law to beat your kids parents are letting their kids do whatever they want which includes throwing a huge temper tantrum in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1QEIu6jgkk

My iphone does not have this problem

>those fucking comments

iTODD\_______/TFO

their Apple ID will still be signed into the device which means it can be tracked by both the owner (who can also lock it down and put it in lost mode) and the police who have access to FMiP services
even if you wiped it beforehand, doing this obviously isn't going to update the status of the device with Apple's servers, which will still regard it as activation locked and associated with someone else's ID, it might not even get through the setup assistant or it might lock down next time you reboot it
basically all you're ending up with is a broken, half-functional phone that will be bricked again when an update occurs, and if you're retarded enough to connect it to a network then god and everyone can see you jerking off with it in your nigger mud hut

>the LITERAL state of iToddlers

That remains to be seen. If OP found away to completely bypass the activation lock then he can just flash another imei.

But yeah it seems like this might be just a partial unlock. Still pathetic too desu.

>completely bypass the activation lock then he can just flash another imei.
This isn't Android fool

ITODDLERS BTFO

give it back jamal

So nigs can steal iPhones as many as they want for a while.

>white people
should have aborted that shit when you had the chance.

ITODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Could you just factory reset the device so you can set it up as brand new, disable location, wifi, mobile networks etc and then have a device that's semi untraceable?

Try it.

Jamal and Tyrone will love this

that maniac laugh at 1:02 O.o

It doesn't tell him that 000080 is wrong, it just doesn't go anywhere.

Please remember this is the guy who claimed you could drop an iPhone 6 from around 30 feet without breaking the glass.

He probably considers his channel as satirical.

iOS is renowned for being glitchy and full of security exploits and vulnerabilities. It wouldn't surprise me if this was real desu.

It wouldn't surprise me but the video showed way too many variables to be sure about it.

It could rather just be a bug in the UI once you have used the incorrect pin a bunch of times which he then exploits by entering the correct pin at the time it will appear.

No, because this doesn't work.