No ones talking about this masterpiece of a phone. IPhone owners btow

No ones talking about this masterpiece of a phone. IPhone owners btow

they just took a nextbit robin, engaged with the bluetooth headphone manufacturers' shitty collusion scheme, made it less free, and gave it a meme 120hz panel that nothing is going to use.
How much are you getting paid to shill this trash?

There are several threads about it you stupid faggot.

This thing is viral marketed.
I'm not kidding, I keep seeing this pop up on various forums. If you fall for this you got shilled.

>it's the same CPU as the flagship Androids already available
>It still won't run games as well as iOS
>no headphone jack
>samsung has game tool software to tweak settings, this probably won't
>120hz screen is nice but it's LCD, games may look better on OLED devices

It's not a "gamer phone" any more than LED lights make a gamer PC.

Ironically OP, iPhone is much better gamer phone.

Ouch my feelings

They even made a quickly deleted thread on pol about how it was the redpilled phone. Thanks, I'll be sure to never buy any of their products, because LAME.

>>it's the same CPU as the flagship Androids already available
So this means it's top end
>>It still won't run games as well as iOS
Just not true, obviously you know nothing about phone hardware
>>no headphone jack
Yeah I get this, even as a Bluetooth fan, this is thick enough to support it.
>>samsung has game tool software to tweak settings, this probably won't
As a S8+ owner, this bloat wear is a meme
hz screen is nice but it's LCD, games may look better on OLED devices
Literal god tier display, it's clear you're still a 1080p 60hz shill.
>It's not a "gamer phone" any more than LED lights make a gamer PC.
Sure,but that's the marketing behind it, the specs are still solid
>Ironically OP, iPhone is much better gamer phone.
Heh

OUCH MY RUPEES
HOW AM I GONNA GET MY RUPEES IF EVERYONE SEES THROUGH MY SHITTY SHILL CAMPAIGN

People literally disregard anything razor, read the specs

I would disregard any way because muh gamer green like mountain dooo bro meme. Although I do have a death adder and it is good I can't support a company thats going to shit up my pol.

Walking around with an expensive phone is asking to lose your phone.
All you need is something that can browse the net, do calls and last a fuckton on the battery and preferably that don't shatter in a gazillion little pieces when dropped.
Serious computing is for desktop computers that gives you that nice satisfying 750hz beep when you turn em on.

You are retarded. Apple's CPU is faster than the current Androids and most apps are better optimized for iOS. The iPhone X has a 120hz display too and unlike this one it's also OLED.

>obviously you know nothing about phone hardware
obviously YOU don't.

Sounds pretty ignorant, if get the muh gamer green shit, but are you not gonna buy a great phone because of it?

120hz oled doesn't exist, please stop posting on Sup Forums

>are you not gonna buy a great phone because of it?
we haven't established this is a great phone you shill, in fact most impressions are lukewarm at best

Its not that I saw that thread and that bothered me. Its what kind of ideas towards customers can exist in the minds of people who think this is a good idea?

nevermind, I read something about iphone at 120hz but it was the touch sample rate
razer phone is still retarded and you should fuck off

Is that a fucking question?

Razer has made shite since the razorback 3g. They've lost trust in actual technophiles.

Those grilles on the top and bottom are going to get so dirty, kek.

>buying Razer anything

I pity you gullible fools.

specs 10/10
>wish i phone x had these specs, then it would be the god of all phones.
looks 5/10
> looks like a phone from the mid 2,000's except they looked better

overall 6.5/ 10
now worth a buy

DAILY REMINDER THAT THESE ARE CHINKS SHILLS FOR RAZER!!!

REMEMBER OLED HAS BURN IN

A gamer phone? Surely you just as nobody in thier right god-damned mind would call that trash a fucking gamer phone.
Step aside you filthy pleb fuck and I'll show you what a god-damned gamer phone looks like!
>Moto z is an actual gamer phone not that razor piece of shit.
Pic related has it own custom controller that directly connects to the phone. Don't like it? Feel free to use any Bluetooth or USB controller you want while you use the FUCKING PROJECTOR MOD to full screen that shit up to 70 inches.
Top of the line specs? You bet your sweet god-damned ass!

So yeah OP is both a faggot and a shill. People with any intelligence already know who has the best gaymen phone and it sure as shit isn't fucking razor.

You know what, i'd buy the phone
>IF they only bothered to put a goddamn 3,5mm audio jack instead of some "better" speakers

If somebody wants to blast their shit from their phone, they are gonna have a seperate BT speaker for that purpose instead of these tinny shit shrew dick sized elements

Nobody cares about your ugly as fuck moto. Quit spamming it in every thread.

trash and gamer are used interchangeably in tech products

Calls the most beautiful piece of tech available ugly.

Down syndrome is a bitch isn't it?

how much does this even cost? honestly if its for portable games i'd much rather get something like a PSP or a 3DS, there's something about smartphone games that just seems wrong.

I had this mod and the quality is a fucking joke for $80. The lag first and foremost was completely unacceptable, sometimes not even registering button presses at all, or half a second late if they did. The d-pad was completely useless and the buttons were cheap plastic that rocked far too much. The shell itself was well constructed, but the buttons and d-pad were like one of those Chinese bootleg controllers all over Ebay and Amazon. Also you couldn't use the mod while it was charging.

I'd rather use the now 6 year old Xperia Play than that piece of shit again.

yeah I never get this either

>phone
>speakers

Wow...so full of shit. Of you ever owned the mod you'd know you were lying about charging.
Here's how I can tell your lying...
>Hurr Durr can't charge if the charging port is covered lol.
However in reality...the gamepad has it's own charging port for the phone on it. Ya know so you can FUCKING CHARGE IT WHILE USING IT DUMBASS.

But of course you wouldn't know that. Because you've never owned one.

Is it going to be as solid as the Robin?

Also input lag (which yes was an issue...WITH EVER ANDROID CONTROLLER because Google software issues) was fixed months ago.

So you never owned it and at best glanced at an old review (not even bothering to read it has a charging port because lazy fuck)...and then off to 4chins to make an ass of yourself.

You rode that tiny bus as a child didn't you?

Wow, you're pretty defensive over this piece of this shit. You can plug the cable in to the charger, but the buttons don't register when pressed and the shoulder buttons light up to indicate it's charging.

Good one

It's the controller itself because when I run an emulator with an Xbox One S controller paired over bluetooth, it's fine and the latency is low. It's another story when I connect the Moto Gamepad to my Z Play. I'm shocked how bad it is, despite having physical pin connectors.

>gamer phone
>no physical buttons
Yeah nah. Though I still like it, especially because of the gargantuan front-facing speakers

Defensive? No I just hate shills.

Here's what's up Pajeet... nobody is going to buy your stupid fucking razor gaming phone. At best ya may get a few dumbass kids who don't know better or a confused parent who doesn't know better. That's it.

Everyone else will do the following. The normies will buy Samsung or Apple shit...and everyone else will buy the shit that caters to thier specific autism (games will buy Moto z, Sup Forums autists will buy Moto g/e and xiaomi shit, and the brand loyalists will buy thier LG or OnePlus crap...maybe Sony will sell something too)...but nobody will ever care about your fucking razor phone.

So tell the boss who is underpaying your Indian ass that shilling here was a waste of what little money your making.

>btow
Blowing their own willie?
Better to own wieners?
Bow to overweight women?
Bringing tootsies over west?
Bring their own water?
Blow their own wad?

What are you getting at here op?

Seek therapy

I'm not shilling anything. The OP is and you're shilling the Moto GamePad. I wanted to like it, but if you actually used it, you'd know it sucks ass. And judging from your grammar, you're more of a Pajeet than I am. Take some fucking English classes.

Seek another website. Perhaps plebbit...people there may be more susceptible to shilling and forced memes. Nobody wants your razor phone.

I don't want the Razor phone. I'm just saying the Moto GamePad isn't a good alternative. There hasn't been a decent "gaming" phone since the Xperia Play.

What the fuck, is this an actual promotional photo? This would confirm that outrun as an aesthetic artform is truly dead, fucking coorporate mainstream shills ruin everything good

Fucking POS captcha go suck my dick ffs

The no headphone jack is blunder of the century
Seems nothing else on the market has a better display tho

I'm wrong but you are stupid anyway reeee

No headphone jack. Into the trash it goes

Nextbit robin was extremely shit anyway. I've never encounter more problems than and iPhone. Its great that droped the piece of shit in the water. Lg v10 is my new baby

>not using a dedicated amp in the first place

>gaming on a smartphone
There's your first problem.

This
Strawman
False flag