/retro/

pocket edition

this board is so fucking trash

I have this sitting on my desk right now (in it's case)

you can get an emmulator for it on android

these things .. were excellent .. so robust
i just got a full setup for £25 off ebay
they are so tactile .. shoulda gone further imo

Forums are eons Better than imgbaords anyhow. Make a forum, shill it here. Kill Sup Forums and new quality moderated (botnetted) tech discussion

>Hebrew app titles
I am suspicion

first blackberry

I have one of these! My dad bought it brand new in the 80s along with the little thermal printer for it, I got so many weird looks for bringing it in to elementary and middle school to use as a calculator (when really I was fucking around with BASIC in math class instead of working)

the POWER

Still use my IIIc for a to-do list

I had hopes that Palm would make a successful Palmphone long before the iPhone and Android even existed, but their attempts just didn't cut it.

BEDIENUNGSANLEITUNG FÜR ARMBANDINFORMATIONSYSTEM

Deutsch ist wunderschön

;)

>tfw have a dozen RPN machines
life is good, infix plebs can suck my chode

More

>Command.com
That's the only things that fits on there.

bump

you fucked up by making it pocket edition
26 posts and it has almost died a few times already

Is this yours?

No, I found it on the web. Thought I wanted to show this model since it is a pocket PC.

>A:
It has a floppy drive?

Kool, that might be the lower end of the Vaio UX based on what I can see from the body. Own one of this unit that is one lower than the top end of it (UX-380CN version).

It's fine unit but not a fan of the keyboard layout which is too flat for you to type.

holy shit
pure pr0n

Interesting. The one on the far right is something I have use in High school.

The TI-92 is actually classified as a pocket computer instead of a scientific calculator
hence you can't use it in exams

Yup, the classroom teacher give us a batch of this unit to do calculation but it's the school property and we have to have the standard scientific calculator to use on exam. Very interesting when I use it.

There is the TI-89 which is absolutely the same thing (except for RAM size), so it's useless to have a TI-92.

Yeah, the TI-89 is newer and with better specs, but somehow it's still considered calculators instead of computers.
Makes no sense though. Maybe it's because the keyboard.

TI-92 has a bigger screen and keyboard.
The Plus variant is not much worse specs wise then the TI-89 even.

Yes, but it's the same OS and the same features. For an exam the difference is nothing.