Guts bread - ryzen the bread edition

>ctrl+f guts
>no guts
there should always be a Sup Forumsuts thread up. lets fix this. post guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

noctua.at/en/nf-s12b-redux-1200-pwm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My 1600 guts

its sideways but looks good m8.

gib zen+

seeing how 14nm from GF held them in achieving 4ghz+ i'm hoping 12nm will bring higher clocks into the 4ghz range.

too much of a hassle taking the glass off

what are your ram and chipset temps like with none of the airflow being consciously directed at them?

looking to replace this case with something without the 5.25" bays, any good atx cases that can hold 6+ HDDs?

how's your vega treating you?

Just fine. Not pushing it too much yet on 1080p 60hz.

did you undervolt it? if you did, how was the performance difference before and after?

Current build.
Made sure to turn on the red LED's just for Sup Forums

Made with ignorant passion and numerous nights of obsessive compulsive impulses to try and make everything run as good as possible.

Don't lie nigger you like that red shit

Cables are routed slightly better and I returned the founders edition 1080 for an EVGA FTW2 iCX.

Forgot pic. I have like 10 noctua fans. Not pictured, two on the side panel.

who needs this many
I have 3 fans in my system and the temps are really low (case temp reads 30)

Could be poor airflow in the case but I only had the stock 3 fans and my GPU would hit almost 100c, and my CPU would be in the 90’s. Case would get too hot to touch. Fried a GPU. Got a better cpu cooler and went nutty on fans for good measure. Idk I just wanted to load the shit out of it. Gonna get a coffee lake eventually and see what it can do.

Can you swap your hdd's to the lower cage, and lose the middle one? That will do a lot on airflow.
Also lose the fan in front of the 5.25 bays. I did that test myself a couple days ago, does nothing to the temperatures.
If all is done well, 2 intakes, 1 cpu and 1 exhaust are all you need.

Oh and also lose the top front fan. Make sure you only exhaust air AFTER it passed through the cpu cooler.

Nice rig. Is it a loud case?

Upgrading to a 1070 TI soon.

How do you get the background to be transparent for the speccy?

>upgrading from 980ti to 1070ti

what did he mean by this?

Fuck amdfags!

paste it in photoshop and change opacity to below 100%

Sup ghee, ryzen 7 here. Need some opinions on this, currently running on two gtx 960 4gb on sli and im playing on a 1080p monitor, wanna change to a 2k 140hz one. Should I upgrade the gpu system now or wait for volta?

Hey, it's not their fault you can't have anything more than a quadcore in that Z170 motherboard.

I bought cl 15 3000mhz ram when i really should have bought cl14 3200mhz ram

I did but only stability testing.

God I fucking love this case.

k.

i have a friend who bought cl16 3200mhz ram because of "MUH LED" he also regrets this decision.

nothing beats sweet as samsung B-die 3200cl14

If you can hold out then wait. volta should see a 25% increase in power.

Also re-route the cables of your NZXT cooler. take a look.

>any good atx cases that can hold 6+ HDDs?
everything's a tempered glass meme with 2-3 3.5" bays

>inb4 dusty

Sweet. Is that the meshify c? Looks good man! Ill reroute the cables and wait for the voltas, just wanted a second opinion, thanks!

>buy 32gb b-die 3200 14 at current terrible prices
>unstable over 3000 16
This is hell.

I will have i9 and four Voltas in SLI after four years.
So shut up, poorfag.

why do you have 2 cpus

What do you even use that for? Jesus Christ

needs a better cooler now.

Sexy.

First: where is no god.
And second: I will play in EVERY game in 4K.

Sup Forums proving useless, gonna try my luck here

not loud at all. well, at least to my ears. i have two noctua pwm redux 140rpm in the front for intake, two ek vardar evo pwm 2200rpm on my cooler, and one ek vardar pwm 1850rpm in the rear for exhaust. i use to have a noctua redux pwm 120mm in the rear for exhaust but it did a poor job sucking out the hot air. the ek vardar really does a great job sucking the hot air out and does so as quiet as my notcua did.

the noctua 140's do a great job for intake though. but then again the 140's are noctua static pressure fans so i'm not surprised.

>russian
probably a trump - russian shill.

Nope.
I worship Adolf Hitler.

Not him, but was the old Noctua exhaust one of the airflow or static pressure optimised fans? I know they have a few types of 120 and was thinking about using an airflow one as an exhaust.

Are those 3000 rpm from EK?

>All those SSDs

I’m not a poor fag, but I’m feeling like one after seeing that set up.

it was pic related. so their air flow series. its quiet but only does it not push much air, it really didn't suck much air out either. i would put a tissue behind it and it would barely grab ahold of it.

the ek vardar even at the same rpm does a far better job at everything. though they are more expensive than noctua.

damnit forgot pic
noctua.at/en/nf-s12b-redux-1200-pwm

I have waited for this thread 1/2

>1600 at 3.85ghz
>r9 270

Who else /ramlet/??

My 1700 with an R9 380X. Soon replacing it with Vega 64.

Hey I have that case as well! Love it.

Got that motherboard myself as well, how's it treating you?

forgot pic

that gave me a hard ryzen. very nice.

Thanks! I really love this computer. I am very very happy with my Ryzen. This christmas I'll be upgrading my little brother's computer and I'll build him another Ryzen system.

red team reporting in

>@stock
pleb

These are some boring ass consumer tier builds.

i'm running my 1800x at stock. 3.7ghz xfr all core clock is good enough for me.

why did you get 2400? that's really bottlenecking your ryzen.

2+ years running now

Really tempted to "upgrade" to coffeelake and this case

why do you not?
>more RAM
>more threads for various things
>more cache
>more PCIE lanes

>more RAM
>only have 32gb

>more PCIE lanes
>only have one GPU

*sneeze*

>stop wanting things i don't want
>stop liking things i don't like
>stop having an opinion thats not the same as mine

is that cooler master's vapor chamber cooler?

Cooler Master V8 GTS

New ML 140 pros

Anyone have the sleeper pic of the guy who stuffed a micro ATX i7 build with 2 Fermis into a beige case?

recently did a case transfer and psu upgrade. finally gonna actually OC my i5-2500k all these years later

I get it, you are all jelly. You weren't smart enough to never upgrade your CPU, motherboard or Ram. Poor? no, I just haven't ran into an application my PC cannot handle.

>spends all that money on a PC.
>still can't get laid.

If you need to waste your money on dick extender, buy a car, nigger. I am not impressed with your shit.

louder and under performs compared to a AP-15

That rubbermaid furniture, cable management, flipped psu, general scuzziness of the pc and area surrounding it.
>I'm not cousin fucking pwt

>Skinny fat trying to insult me.

You epeen size means nothing, I have had the same general setup since 2010, when I was in the Army.

I don't need to prove shit to you. I know I am more successful then you. I bet you don't own any rental property, let alone your own home. I also doubt you own fire arms, or have ever been to the gym in your life.

I have the same case
you can pop the rivets out of the drive cover and mount it on the dvd drive. Looks pretty sleek desu

Ya, I actually got the case with the intent on upgrading.

The problem is, I have yet to find a reason for upgrading, I mean, it does everything I need it to. I mean, would upgrading to a ryze be night and day from a phenom II?

btw babe, I'm just jerking your chain, I know my setup is shit. I didn't want to flip the power supply but it was the only way for me to get the power cable to the mobo without buying any sort of extenstion so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am afraid to upgrade my computer too far to start feeling like I need to do that. I'm enjoying that ~okay~ 1080p

how rugged is that thing or is the military look just a gimmick?

Well it is 100% steal.

>He fell for the 4k meme

>4790k
pc veryt related

Your radiator fans are blowing the hot air back into the case. Seriously why you people do this?

...Where's the PSU?

It's probably some really flat one beneath the hard drives there.

On the other side of the case

>probably a hillary - russian shill.

fixed

I bought the first 2x4GB kit a couple of months before Ryzen release because they were on sale. And then when I had put the build together and realized that 8GB is not enough in 2017, the prices were already fuckhugely inflated so I just grabbed another 2x4GB kit.

Had I bought my components today, I would've definitely gotten 3000-3200 speed ram my friend

>custom 56s still not fucking out

Best case ever. But beware it's a kit short so I could not fit a rad+fans and a ftw3 1080ti. So I had to buy a 240rad cooler and put it on top instead.

just make one yourself