Tfw the g602 would be objectively perfect if they didn't all break after a year

>tfw the g602 would be objectively perfect if they didn't all break after a year
>tfw they have never made a revision to fix the false double click issue

That is interesting that you mention that as mine eventually developed that issue unfortunately. Its extremely annoying but it is intermittent so it is not there all the time but still. Logitech is supposed to be good at pc hardware this shit is not acceptable.

wrong, Zowie EVO EC2-B is the perfect mouse

When it happened to me I googled it and it seemed to be a common issue. It's only intermittent like you said, but it was frequent enough to make clicking and dragging way too unreliable - which absolutely destroyed being able to get shit done in maya, illustrator, photoshop etc
I've got a friend with the same mouse and the same thing happened to him, but he just switched the right/left click functionality and retrained himself. I can't handle that, I've been using a mouse with only two side buttons for the last year and I'm seriously missing those extra few buttons for keyboard shortcuts - I'm dangerously tempted to just buy another g602 knowing full well it will probably only last a year like the last one

It seems a lot of Logitech mice suffer froom this. This happened on my MX518 and my G500.

Was able to fix both of them by cleaning the metal micro switch and bending it a bit. The fix only ever really prolonged the life a bit.

I am probably just going to buy another one as this has been the best mouse I have ever used. With black friday and all the holiday deals coming up there will probably be some on sale.

One of the things I love about this mouse was that when it came out it was the only gaming mouse that had month long+ battery life. All the other "gaming" mice were over 100 bucks and only gave you a few hours of charge. It also helps that it is really good looking and feels great in the hand as it has excellent ergonomics.

Please contact our warranty department, we honor this issue even when device is outside manufacturer warranty for up to 18 months.
Thanks.

>The fix only ever really prolonged the life a bit.
Then maybe your "fix" wasn't good enough.

18 months after purchase or 18 months after the initial warranty?
I lost the receipt either way but this is useful to know if I do get another one

After initial warranty.
Please provide serial and part number in the form.

Ok.

Initial warranty is 1 year right?
Are you saying I only need the serial/part number and not a receipt?

For this issue yes, if we can replicate it, you'll be given a replacement.

Alright, thanks for your help

What meme is this?

You can actually fix it yourself with super durable microswitches or give it to bud who does soldering.

Mine is 2 years old, no issues

Had mine a full year now. Between 1500-2000 hours of gaming on it. Still working like the day it came in the mail. Love mapping buttons to the side. Love the battery life. Comfy af decision I made

Had mine 5 years and about a year ago it developed the false double click and now the scroll is busted that you have to press it down really hard to register

I put lithium AA batteries in mine about 6 months ago, still haven't replaced them

it seems to be a problem with the switches they use. I had it with another of their mouse, a mx anywhere. the fix was buying and soldering new microswitches, I just bought the mx anywhere II instead beacause of lasyness, and haven't got this problem. It's quite annoying because those mice aren't cheap.