Here’s what we know about the Samsung S9:

Here’s what we know about the Samsung S9:

>no headphone jack
>5.8 inch display
>facial recognition for log in

Now where have we seen a phone with those features before?

Apple innovates. The rest copy.

Other urls found in this thread:

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3010737/samsung-galaxy-s9-price-release-date-specs-samsung-set-to-ditch-the-headphone-jack-on-next-years-flagship
m.windowscentral.com/how-iris-scanner-lumia-950-and-950-xl-works
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8161&idPhone2=8523&idPhone3=8858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Samsung Notch™

Source?

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3010737/samsung-galaxy-s9-price-release-date-specs-samsung-set-to-ditch-the-headphone-jack-on-next-years-flagship

m.windowscentral.com/how-iris-scanner-lumia-950-and-950-xl-works

Microsoft innovates. Applel street shitters steal and pretend to be innovators.

credibility?

>Now where have we seen a phone with those features before?
the S4

Sadly this.
Multiple companies including MS had touchscreen devices long before Apple came out with the iPhone but that was the first one that got popular.

>Now where have we seen a phone with those features before?
The S8 and S8+ that came out in march?
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8161&idPhone2=8523&idPhone3=8858

you can be credited as the original creator when you make a product or idea famous
Its all about making it famous

>>no headphone jack
Stolen from GBA SP
.8 inch display
Stolen from Galaxy W
>>facial recognition for log in
Stolen from Windows 10 Mobile

All hamfistedly shoehorned into lagOS where it barely works and by next year it'll lag so bad iDiots will be lining up to replace their unusable iTrash.

Don't think they'll go for a notch if this is anything to go by

>>no headphone jack
This meme was a mistake.
REMOVE
Bring the headphone jack back, autists.

>Its all about making it famous
And if you fail, then some else will if they like it and claim to be the creator, and you get to be the sad cuck.
It sucks, man.

I unlocked the S4 of a friend with a 256 by 256 pixel thumbnail in my address book app. The facial recognosion was a joke.

It will have the latest and greatest touchjizz features and shit itself even quicker than before.

It will have an even more complicated repair process than before.

>But we fixed the shitty fingerprint reader position :^)
MSRP : 999.9$

Maybe CAUSE THE IPHONE was the first with A PROPER TOUCH screen ??

Its ogre user. The headphone jack isn’t coming back.

I wonder how well an "S9c" (conservative), with a removable battery and headphone jack, would sell.

>Apple innovates. The rest copy.
Is this why Apple's now displays made by Samsung that's been standard on Samsung phones for half a decade? Because they "innovate"?

iToddlers only care when Apple adds it to the eyephone 2-5 years after everyone else has had it. This wasn't on the iphone 7, now it's on something from applel so it can't have existed before and must be apple innovating.

Nope, the iPhone was just the first phone from Apple with a touch screen.

The headphone jack didn't go anywhere, it's just missing from some intentionally broken products. Just buy a proper phone that has one.

It wouldn't, koreans are hypebeast aids incubators so they can only use technology to spread regressive design choices, such as shoes that are designed to fall apart.

> >no headphone jack
Into le trash.

Load of garbage

They had the same articles saying they will remove the headphone jack on the s8 but it didnt happen. Its in their best interests to keep it as they are the alternative to apple.

Also that article says its going to have under display fingerprint reader which has already been debunked and will probably be for the note 9.

Also I doubt they will go for 3d scanning just yet as there was a rumour they have a micro fingerprint scanner that they can put on the front of the phone.

>no headphone jack
dropped
r
o
p
p
e
d
make it 4.7" or 5" and I would unironically pay 1000 AUD for this device

Lmao again show me some touch devices that had the same SMOOTH experience as the iphone? Ye that s right THEY DON T EXIST . There were touch screens phones but they sucked dick

"we've done some digging"

aka horseshit. delete this pointless thread OP

>muh apple is copying
>muh samsung is original content donut steel
samsung mass-produces, apple mass-markets
either way, consumers lose

Bullshit it was. There were plenty of phones with proper touch screens prior to the iPhone. It's like people don't even know there were a load of great WinMo smartphones TWO YEARS before the iPhone.

I used a WinMo phone, they were trash.

>Opinions
You used a winmo device in 2005, huh? Since I'm typically the only person on this board that's ancient as fuck, I find that hard to believe. You were probably like 8 years old in 2005.

Meanwhile, I was working in the corporate office in a regional accounts executive position for one of the 4 major US carriers and my HTC Tytn was my own mobile office. When the iPhone launched, I got to laugh at all the idiots that jumped on it for corporate use that couldn't even get their exchange mail unless their company used OWA and allowed them to login via the webmail interface from outside their intranet.

And you want to talk about a "smooth experience"? Steve Jobs had to use FOUR different iPhones during the demo to hide the fact that they would lag after 20 minutes and would flat out crash if you did things in the wrong order. The whole demo was a big farce.

HTC Tytn, that was a great phone.

Can confirm, I wish like fuck this thing still worked, was hands down one of the best smartphones I have ever owned, and it came out a full 4 years before apple. Would have been nice to see where microshit took the OS if they stayed committed.