TERRY IS LIVE GET IN HERE!

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

Other urls found in this thread:

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET IN HERE

i think this is a bit wrong you guys :(

oWo

He looks like hes not feeling well today that hes sick and coughing. If he doesen't go to hospital he might die

eel bad for Terry now

Jesus Christ ;_;

Faggot! There is a thread already.

it's not live. that's an old recording

it's not

it just ended not so long ago

He was streaming when this faggot made the thread.

is the arrest warrant real?

Who is this guy and why am I supposed to care?

Can't wait till this faggot and RMS both kill themselves and stop shitting up Sup Forums with the eceleb faggotry

yes.
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

wanted for battery charge

Crazy motherfucker named Terry
From a gang called schizos with attitude

I wonder if that's related to the fight he had with his parents, or if it's something else. He's also skipped his court date for lewdness.

That's smug

should I submit a tip?

no
why would you screw over terry?

No you bloody well shouldn't.

just submitted my tip :^)

you're being a retard and it isn't funny

That is acceptable. Make sure you do actually send that.

My money's on Terry getting sick of living in a car and then trying to force his way back into his parent's house.

xDDD

I doubt it. He seems to be thoroughly enjoying himself. If he's got a warrant out for battery in Nevada now I doubt he'll ever be going back to his parents house.

He's not usually aggressive though, so I can't see him just going off at some stranger in public.

Regardless, the warrant for battery is still active. He's got a wanted poster up on the LV Marshall's page. They might lock him up if he goes back to Nevada.

I think that his dad has paid the bail.

Because thats all you twitch fags have been doing since the dianna shit. You think anyone cares about terry? No. All of you are just a bunch of pieces of shit who will one day find out what happens to such people.

i've never watched terry on twich, i've always been against hurting him and what g does
why does me not wanting terry to get arrested mean i'm one of those lot??

Smoking has really done a number on his respiratory system.

>court date for lewdness
What did he do to earn that?