French living in Japan. I now realize how doomed this country is. I mean, it's amazing to see how well organized...

French living in Japan. I now realize how doomed this country is. I mean, it's amazing to see how well organized, clean Japan is compared to France. This is a well known fact, Paris is dirty compared to Nagoya, or Tokyo, trains are shit and strike happen way too often.

It's sad to see what was once a great country like France has become. Being a teacher, I can say the level has been dubbed down hard, social tensions are very high. Recent terrorist attacks, crazy muslims and nationalists who only dream of civil war,, migrants flooding Europe with no appropriate answer from the governments.

I see no future for France or Europe.

t. Weeb

I don't care about anime and manga. I think many people would agree that Japan is way more stable society than France or other european countries. I'm glad Japanese ignore many shitty things that are ruining Europe.

youre not french, zitto animale

how come you are browsing Sup Forums int even during sightseeing

Shut the fuck up Takeshi holy shit

t. Nagoya I am one of the three big city

Fucking weebs lmao

I'm not really here for tourism.
Well, if I said that Osaka was cleaner than Paris, it wouldn't be really true.
Désolé, je suis vraiment français et notre pays est foutu. C'est un constat, et ça me peine autant que toi.

ITT: A Jap pretends to be French and says stuff that is true while Europe has an autistic shit-fit

Fuku
Nuclear fallen affect your minds

This. South Africans know a thing or two about ruining countries.

>be a half-French guy who has lived all his life in the Netherlands
>French girls are literally fighting for me
>go to France for the first time
>see how shit it is, filled with niggers, muslims and asians who thought France would have been different
>Go back to the Netherlands
>barely anyone is fighting for me and I have to do the hard job myself
>streets are less filled with niggers, muslims and asians. Also: no terror attacks
So where should I live?

Where your heart belong

In the ribs?

Not in France we're full
Dutch out

ça se voit que t'as pas leur conditions de travail goy

Belgium?

kek

I was in Provence earlier this year, as a tourist. Seemed to be pretty fine, actually gorgeous country.

This is a man knows a thing or two about the collapse of a civilization

>stable
>one of the oldest populations in the world
>one of the worst birthrates in the world

nope