How many of these retards do you have in ur cunt?

How many of these retards do you have in ur cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

commentarymagazine.com/articles/trumps-terrifying-online-brigades/
twitter.com/awkaoife/status/752939597617848320
twitter.com/ErickaDuffy/status/752929375750918144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish we had more desu.

Around 15% of people age 18-24 haven't had sex in America, so I'd say a bit under that amount.

Not too much. FN is actually just right-wing now, and Identitaires aren't that edgy.

Is oral sex considered sex? What about 20 minutes of anal?

Not enough.

too much

Quite a shit ton desu

Some asswipe was so ass hurt that he made this image.

this tbf

52% of the population desu

>Some redditor was so ass hurt that he made this image.
fairly sure that's more correct

>I disagree with these kinds of people and they make me feel upset, so let me make this meme image and post it, that'll teach em

Gets me everytime

>Some asswipe was so ass hurt that he made this image.

too many, they are preventing true progress in this country and are determined to keep us in the from moving on to a new age of modern thinking. It stinks that there are so many who have been deluded into thinking they are supporting freedom when in reality they are lining the capitalists pockets, we need a revolution in this country to make everyone truly equal.

Cool pic bro. This isn't the faces of Sup Forums, though.

do ancaps count?

It's the faces of Sup Forums

you cracked me up real good cracker, nice memed

I am not familiar with that board? What makes you hate them?

Found the alt-right fedora tipper

I didn't think we had many, but there was a big riot in Dublin a few months ago with Sup Forums types (under the banners of Identity Ireland and the EDL) clashing with Antifa and the cops beating up both sides.

Who me, I am not what you call “Alt right”. I was just pointing vout the straw man. People on Sup Forums get angry when those MS paint ones get posted, but not this. It's literally the same a childish straw man.

t. berncuck

>I am not familiar with that board?
2/10.

Is Irish police allowed to beat up people?

We must exterminate the right wing and all racists so we can become a nation of Chris-chans under the leadership of the great matriarch her excellence the madame Hillary R Clinton

No really, I just browse Sup Forums, /qst/ Sup Forums (sometimes)and Sup Forums. I never even considered goung to Sup Forums before.

edgelords are edgelords mate, giving them a flavour only fuels their teenanger.

Contrarians are popular here, but our government is right wing so all we get is an endless sea of wannabe commies and welfare activists.

the alt right still sucks though

Basically, yeah. They don't carry guns so they take out their frustrations on civilians using physical violence, especially at rallies/protests etc where there's less accountability.
My aunt is ~60 years old and she got her skull split open by a police baton at a protest.

is she dead?

Does it happen all the time?

>That pic
Why are Redditors so bad at memes?

What the hell is the Alt-Right?

It's a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States.

That doesn't bad. What do they advocate for?

The alt-right has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump, as well as opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.

I wonder what he would be like if the internet wasn't a thing.

>There is no official ideology associated with the alt-right, but various sources have linked it to white nationalism,[6][7] white supremacism,[2][5][8] antisemitism,[2][5][9] right-wing populism,[6][10] nativism,[11] and the neoreactionary movement.[8][12]

Sup Forums style conservatives who resent the mainstream right wing

What the hell
Do you have some kind of special anti-riot police in Ireland or do average police officers serve in anti-riot duties?

The latest bogeyman invented by the Left.

But user they self-proclaimed that title to the political scene, you can't blame socdems for everything

I hate that infowars is a part of "alt right" now

I want to get the scoop on the government coverups without trumpfags taking it seriously

So, neo-Nazis. How did it start? Who startwd it?

>neo-nazis
no
no one started it it just happened.
basically a rightist who disagrees with mainstream conservatism

On paper, the new right wing

In reality, the same old shit just with a new coat of paint

Too damn many

On what aspects?

From wikipedia:

"The alt-right has been said to be a largely online movement and internet memes are widely used to advance or express their beliefs, often on websites such as Sup Forums; much of the coverage of the alt-right has focused on the memes it has produced."

commentarymagazine.com/articles/trumps-terrifying-online-brigades/

This goes a bit into the "intellectual underpinnings" (such as they are) of the movement.

globalism, being soft on immigration, being "sellouts" basically
keep in mind that alt right is just a buzzword that means "shitlords who arent boomers". its extremely broad and has no set definitiom

What about those?
twitter.com/awkaoife/status/752939597617848320
twitter.com/ErickaDuffy/status/752929375750918144

So the new right, that disagrees with popular conservatism, and are a bunch of underage memers?

They're actually full grown men, but you're right for the most part.

none because concepts like modern feminism, illegal immigration apologism and white guilt are non existent, thank fucking god

They are grown men or kids that took too seriously what they fathers said when drunk

Alt right is the right's version of SJWs, try to prove me wrong.

there is nothing to prove wrong here. they're like ying and yang, one can't exist without the other, the best solution is to commit genocide on both

correct

People who complain about the alt right and SJW's are the worst of them all. They complain about twice as much as anyone and about everything.
Try to prove me wrong

So which are you?

try to name one single platform dedicated to complaining about the alt-right and SJWs

Now try to name one dedicated to the alt-right or the SJWs. I'll help you out: Sup Forums, breitbart, info-wars, gawker, buzzfeed...

Only some G-Eazy wannabes who listen to deep house (aka Sleepy house), shave their legs, drink cranberry juice with red bull on the night out, go out with a Hyundai Veloster thinking it can go over 150kph and pretend they can speak Japanese just because they go to the Temaki shop every night.

No. she survived but she needed stitches
Not recently but it was quite common when people were protesting against the water taxes last year (maybe that was 2 years ago, can't remember)
The latter.
We do have a separate "armed response unit" for terror threats and "detectives" who don't wear a uniform and carry concealed pistols on the luas (tram) in rough areas
We have both sides, dude

Not many IRL but quite a few on chans.

I like the cranberry flavour red bull, is that a bad thing?

Literally all Finns are channers

>Facism works
Well it does.

>It's a Sup Forumsack pretends to have never been to Sup Forums in an desperate attempt to retain credibility on Sup Forums episode

really like those

Sup Forums going mainstream

here's a prime example

>t.

Do you have the picture of the other Sup Forums kid? His username was something Denmark

Nope.

Stop embarrassing us.

Why are you even making fun of Sup Forums ?

Sup Forums is just a more moderate and less autistic version of Sup Forums.

t, butthurt Sup Forumstard that can't handle the bantz