What's the worst crime to have occurred in your country?

What's the worst crime to have occurred in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Honka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/26/board-oks-plan-for-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-to-eventually-live-on-his-own_n_9321924.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

We let the pakis in.

Not buying Alaska first.

>What's the worst crime to have occurred in your country?

Who knows?

anime

but i like my animus

REMEMBER THE 6 GORGILLIAN

>jap grill
This is the worst story I've ever read about, though there's not much on the wikipedia page; you'll have to seek out secondary sources if your stomach can handle it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
Extremely depraved individual but there have been more cynical and successful American serial killers.

Can't remember the worst German killer. There has been a recent bestseller written about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Honka
and he was pretty bad for sure but seems tame in comparison.

cute girl OP

Selling Corsica to baguettes :'(

I think some über-edgy torture and murder of a boy with some richfags involved. Happened in some NE province more than 10 years ago but can remember any name.

Too many to choose from.

If we are talking about one particular happening, then it would be this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wola_massacre
>The Wola massacre (Polish: Rzeź Woli, "Wola slaughter") was the systematic killing of between 40,000 and 50,000 people in the Wola district of Poland's capital city Warsaw by German troops and collaborationist forces during the early phase of the Warsaw Uprising.

I really want to cross the sea from Sardinia to Corsica. It must be quite the view.

>Pole refuses to understand the context
same old, same old

Not being annexed by USA.

This site.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/26/board-oks-plan-for-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-to-eventually-live-on-his-own_n_9321924.html

a fascinating case in every way