His country is so shit that it's greatest achievement historically is the millions of people fleeing his shit country...

>His country is so shit that it's greatest achievement historically is the millions of people fleeing his shit country to live in the New World

>His country is so third world that the only thing it's known for is half the population starving to death because of a potato shortage

Huh, really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests
youtube.com/watch?v=h2GaFlYT9dE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't know Saint Colomban

>tfw have to live in a country with over a million irish immigrants
The poorest, filthiest hovels in Scotland are places with large populpations of Irish diaspora. The cities without substantial Irish immigrant communities are the among the wealthiest in Western Europe.

Keep crying,whiteboys. We're coming for your wives.

>coming for your wives
Somehow doubt that.

Yet we managed to breed our way to the top of USA,UK and soon to Be Australia. Face it,Irish charm>Dick size

>Yet we managed to breed our way to the top of USA,UK and soon to Be Australia
What did he mean by this?

We've small mickeys, yet shag more than the other fellas.

Really makes you think.

woah is that Westeros upside down?

Small but efficient penis

12 centimeters is 8 inches dude

2.5 cm is 1 inch, so it's more like 4.8 inches

What's New Zealand known for? A wonky looking bird and getting its flag confused with Australia?

being a nicer Australia with its climate and all desu

Morbid obesity and alcoholism. And that's coming from a Paddy.

>His country is so awesome that it's greatest achievement historically is saving western civilization.

FTFY

Ireland has produced lots of great art, and has one of the oldest literary traditions in Europe.

If only Ireland could finally unify

You know if there is an illuminati it's being controlled by the Irisih.

Not even joking, go goggle Ulster and how many of those peoples are in positions of power.

17 of 44 US presidents were from Ulster, almost half. Some quite prolific ones also.

That's because Ulster is a Scottish colony you mug

>saved civilization
bit of an exaggeration that, it was just looking after a few books and converting a few heathens

No you don't shag more than other fellas lmao

JFK was the only ethnically Irish president and he was taken out by the Illuminati.

>coming from a kiwi

>Scots emigrated to Ulster
>therefore Ulster is a Scottish colony.
Kay'

god-tier confectionary
>t. Kiwi living in Australia

>literally the Ireland of Australia
wow okay I guess

Þðþðþðþðþðþðþðþðþð where the irish women at

let's be fair, Ireland is well known for famous heroes of the Ulster and Fenian cycles like Cú Chulainn and Diarmuid Ua Duibhne

thanks to Japanese anniemays :^)

Earthquakes.

Ireland is also famous for having the first revolutionary astronaut

Maybe if I could still get my chocolate blocks with hazelnuts in Woolies. I dunno if they stopped making them or if our supermarkets just stopped stocking them, but it's a travesty.

underrated post

Irish took Massachusetts by sheer willpower. Now the whole country celebrates St. Patrick's day like savages.

Mordor

>only four
Why are we so shit?

Paddy's day and Halloween

>HURRR DURR LE BANTER LE EPIC MAY MAY BANTER FAEC XDDDD SO FUNNI LE KATYN'D PLUMBER OF POOPLAND LE ILL RIDE WITH YOU LE GAY TOP KEKEKE LE MEMEM SO FUNNI
>HURR I'M A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE THAT IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THE WORLD YET I'M SOMEHOW BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HURR DURR XDDD

Australians are LITERALLY the MOST retarded fucking inbred cock suckers on the planet, fucking descendants of fucking autistic inbred retarded fucking british and irish criminals, you fuckers are LITERALLY, fucking LITERALLY the descendants of people with down syndrome.

There is FUCKING NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be proud of being an aussie, your "country" is full of inbred retarded kangaroo fuckers and you will never, EVER be relevant, you're just chinas bitch and you're full of fucking chinks and muzzies, you aren't even fucking full white you stupid mother fucking utter cunts

Aussie fuck wit cunts make me fucking sick "HURRR IT'S JUST BANTER BRAH JUST BANTER LOL BRAH YOUR MUM BRAH I FUCKED YOU MUM BRAH DON'T HAVE A COW MAN JUST SOME HARMLESS BANTER LELELLELELEL XDDDDDDD" That's your fucking answer to EVERYTHING, fucking retards act like you have down syndrome until someone BLOWS YOU THE FUCK OUT and you act as if it were a "le epic trolillili m8"

You cunts make me sick, fuck off

The bantz are off the scale.

They didn't emigrate to Ulster. They colonised it.

Have you any idea what Ulster was like before they got there?

>LOOK LE MAM

BANTZ/10

Do you know that the elite branch of freemasonry is Scottish Rite? Maybe that's why. Look up Scottish Rite.

Scots are Irish anyway m8o

>All Scots are descended from Irish settlers
>Brian Boru's was Imperator Scotorum
>The Scottish king sent scottish regiments to Brian in 1014 as tribute and fealty
>Ireland was the only place to be called Scotia by the Romans meaning Nova Scotia is really New Ireland
>During the middle-ages Ireland was known as Scotia majority and Scotland Scotia minor in other words little Ireland.
>All modern day Scots people are essentially descended from Gaelic (Irish) people

True facts, so when will Scotland be returned to its rightful owners?

>The Irishman is a-kicking up a row
Some things never change

Reminder Neil Armstrong was ulster-scot blood.

Ulster-scots first ones to walk on the moon

>German giving his opinion and starting shit
You got that right.

dont talk shit about nz dirty taig cunt

"Ulster-Scot" is not an ethnicity, it's just Scottish.

Ulster """""Scots""""" are inbred spastics who's greatest achievment was to move into the appalachian mountains and make moonshine, you fuckers literally have nothing except nigger tier """""Culture"""""" like burning bonfires and marching around beating drums and crying about muh flegs

>The Ulster Scots (Ulster-Scots: Ulstèr-Scotch), commonly known as Scots-Irish outside of Ireland, are an ethnic group[2] in Ireland,

Most great Americans were ulster-scot.

Andrew Jackson the best american ever was

Or what?
Don't be so stupid lad.

oh wow you've really fucked it this time mate
me and a couple of heavies on our way to your gaff right now

You are utterly delusional. Not that I expect anything from fenian neanderthals. Angles from Lothian have been the cultural hegemons of Scotland since at least the 14th century. Gaelic has never been spoken outside of the Western Highlands and is currently confined to a few pockets in the extremities of the Western Isles. Try accomplishing something yourself instead of leeching off the accomplishments of a superior nation on the basis of universally discredited historical fantasies.

Your culture is dead, your language is dead, your history is a fucking farce. Rope yourself you smelly taig cunt.

An ethnic group meaning Scots living in Ulster, i.e. not a real ethnicity. Americans being "Scotch-Irish" is absurd because they're just Scots whose families spent a brief period of time in Ireland.

Ulster Scots pre 1900 considered themselves Irish, there was little to no orange order cuckoldry or shit like that, most even spoke gaelic, as Andrew's jacksons anscestors in ulster probably did

wew calm down lad

>your culture is dead
>Halloween is celebrated every year
>st paddys day is celebrated every year
>culture is alive, language is alive
>let me tell you about your country
You're as bad as the yanks. My fucking sides.

Okay lad whatever helps you sleep at a night. Ireland isn't a real country.

Yeah but they were still loyalist. And it was after world war 2. Old UVF used to call themselves Irish. Loads of UVF songs about being Irish.

Haha oh wow this delusion

You're utterly wrong, entire Scottish court and rulers spoke it.

>Scotland
>Superior nation

Give me a minute to respond to this mate

Oh and go drown while trying to take down an Irish flag you unionist delusional cunt

Scots (Lowlanders anyway) are Anglo-Saxons who took their name from the Gaels they vanquished, just as the Prussians are Germans who took their name from the Balts they defeated

Oh. It's you again.

>NZ
>a white country whose greatest achievement is the all blacks
Literal cuckolds.

THERE IS LE NOTHING WRONG WITH STARVING LE IRISH XDDDD

I'M SUCH A PROUD SCOT BUCKFAST AND IRN BRU SUCH PROUD CULTURE HAHAHA UNION JACK I LOVE THE QUEEN HAHAHA FUCK OFF SCOTKEK UNIONIST OBSESSED RANGERS CUNT FUCK OFF YOU LITERAL SPASTIC

>M-MUH INVENTIONS

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DELUSION STUPID FUCKING SCOTTISH FUCKING FUCKING RETARD ALL YOU ARE IS FUCKING ENGLISH NORTHERN FUCKING ENGLISH IS ALL YOU FUCKING ARE AND ALL YOU FUCKING EVER WILL BE YOU FUCKING SCOTTISH FUCKING KEK FUCKS FUCKING FUCK OFF

>B-B-BUT WE MIGHT BE SHIT BUT AT LEAST WE'RE BETTER THAN THE PADDIES

FUCKING OFF YOU FUCKING MCDOUGLAS HAGGES EATING SHITSTAIN, FUCKING KILTS, BAGPIPES YOUR WHOLE FUCKING "SCOTTISH" CULTURE CAME FROM FUCKING IRELAND NOT FROM BONNIE SCOTLAND YOU STUPID FUCKS DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING

>B-B-BUT LOOK AT THIS ENGLISHMAN WHO INVENTED A FUCKING WHEEL AND LIVED IN KEKLAND HE WAS SCOTTISH WASN'T HE!

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT FUCKING LOWLANDERS ARE ALL FUCKING ENGLISH RAPE BABIES ANYWAY

YOU FUCKERS AREN'T EVEN FUCKING INDEPENDENT

ACH DEY MITE CUT MER BENEFITS

FUCKING SCOTTISH KEKS YOU AREN'T EVEN A REAL FUCKING COUNTRY YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCKS

STAY IRRELEVANT SCOTLAND
STAY FUCKING JEALOUS AT THE SUPERIOR IRISH SCOTLAND
STAY FUCKING ENGLISH SCOTLAND

>Halloween
Excuse for people to get drunk and women to dress like sluts.
Wow just like traditional halloween! Haha delusional it's noting like pagan halloween and you know it.
>st paddys day
see above its just an excuse to get drunk nothing to do with st paddy anymore

>culture is alive
Your culture is literally UK lite. Every European says this. You know it yourself travelling from UK to ireland there is no difference
>language is alive
Aye come back to me when it's your first language

>the Irish made Scotland, those Irish then came back to Ireland and colonised the northern part

Ireland is rightful Irish clay.

>list of scottish inventions
literally massive
literally most of what we use in the modern world
>list of irish inventions
wow it's nothing

Go ahead and back that up with a source m8

Here's mine which says Scotland is Irish

theguardian.com/science/2016/jul/28/yorkshire-is-most-anglo-saxon-region-in-the-uk-dna-analysis-suggests

I basically just entered this thread for this, and I was not disappointed

Here's a better but still incomplete list of Irish inventions and ideas:

Modern Chemistry
Atom splitting
Electrons
Submarine
Submarine periscopes
Submarine Gun
Hydrocarbon Engine
Screw Propeller
Auto Ballast
Torpedo
Tank
Helicopter
Ejector seat
Steam Turbine
Guided missile
Caterpillar Track
Hypodermic Syringe
Stereo Stethoscope
Radiotherapy
Four-wheel drive Formula One Car
Tractor
Whiskey
Guinness
Hamiltonian mechanics
Quaternions
Boyle's law
Trans-Atlantic calls
Color photography
High Speed Photography
Zeeman Effect
Chocolate milk
Beaufort scale
Mitchell Screwpile and Mooring
Kelvin scale
Cure for Leprosy
Flavoured Crisps/potato chips
Soda water
Induction coils
Self Exacting Dynamo
Meldometer
Photometer
Steam Calorimeter
Bacon rashers
Artificial fertiliser
Nickel-zinc battery
Seismology
Rubber Heels
Mechanical Tea-dryer
Centrifugal Fan
Hand-held Howitzer gun
Incubator for premature infants and nasal tube feeding.
Shorthand system of speed writing
Wood preservatives
Nephelometry
Light Pipe

This.

>tfw people think we have something in common with the irish because of a mel gibson film
Fucking embarassing.

Reminder to all ratbag tarriers:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2GaFlYT9dE

>Chocolate milk
the master-race.

Literally we wuz alternate history. Truly the white niggers.

>""""Scottish"""" """"Inventions""""
See

and
Also,

UNIONIST ON LITERAL SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHA

AMBULANCE SIRENS HEARD IN EAST BELFAST

Guys we've gone too far

Stop the banter, you've pissed off the irishbros

>excuse to get drunk
Maybe over there lad, not everyone is a absolute fucking idiot and treats every holiday like a session like your country.
>st paddys day
see above
It was never about drinking and you pack of fucking troglodytes took it upon yourselves,to drink and piss yourselves to kingdom come on that day, ask any Irishman it's nothing like that here like how it is in bongistan or America.
>language is alive
>tell me when it's your first
>moving the goal posts
>uk lite
>whole different story
>actually being autistic
Fucking typical, go to bed lad, have to get bright and early in the morning for dem gibz don't you?

holy fuck
calm down lad it's just Sup Forums, it's just banter

Why is New Zealand always mad?

Kek

I was literally born in Dublin and lived there hald my life I know what my culture is like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>IT'S J-J-JUST BANTER !!

HAHAHAHAHA STAY FLUSTERED YOU BRIT CUNT

THE IRISH TRULY ARE THE BEST. FUCK THESE PAKI CUNTS. GIVE BACK THE MALVINAS YOU SMELLY SNAKE-CHARMING CURRYNIGGER CUNTS.

I CAN SMELL YOUR BALTI THROUGH MY APARTMENT WALL. NIGGER I DO NOT WANT TO SMELL YOUR DINNER SEEPING THROUGH MY WALL.

HAJAAJA. BRIT CUISINE: TIKKA MASALA, BALTI AND VINDALOO. Hahajahajajaj. THESE FUCKERS HAVE NOTHING.

*KNOCK KNOCK* OH IT'S A BOBBY FROM THE COP SHOP. "ALRIGHT M8, I SAW YOU HANGING AN ENGLISH FLAG OUT YA WINDA AND THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU TO REMOVE IT. BIPPITY BOP BASH, ON YOUR TOES M8. THOSE FLAGS OFFEND PAKIS!!"

HAHAHAHA NO PRIDE. EDL RUN BY AN IRISHMAN. YOU CUNTS CAN'T EVEN STICK UP FOR YOURSELVES.

Holy shit someone get the IAEA down to County Cork there's thermonuclear levels of butthurt emerging

>Haha oh wow this delusion
Don't even bother lad. I've had quite a few arguments with him, he gets proved wrong, fucks off and comes back in another Irish thread to shitpost about how Scots aren't Gaelic because some niggers from the southernmost tip of the country spoke a different language.

I'm pretty sure he isn't even Scottish, he has to be some butthurt Welsh cunt trying to throw a spanner in the works between our glorious Gaelic brotherhood.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Hi what's going in this thread?

Fuck off tinker

Reunited Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland WHEN?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Laughing my arse off at these delusional fenians.

Its even worse when you redact all Ulster-Scots and Anglo-Irish inventions from the Irish list.

What a pathetic fucking tip of a country. Imagine what you'd be like if the Scots and English hadn't civilised your rotten fucking hovel. Literally the niggers of the white race lmao.

I wasnt even him lad, just didn't want you to get an aneurysm or something

>Artificial fertiliser
God knows we love to use it too

The Kiwis and Aussies are stirring shit while an autistic Englishman tries to convince us all Scotland was never Gaelic

3/4 of the population live in the southernmost tip of the country and it's always been that way

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>literally using the "I was born there"
Oh my fuck, thanks for the laugh you brain dead paki.

>Majority Gaelic speaking for centuries
>name is ours
>Kings were Gaelic and referred to Ireland and Scotland as one nations

Go be delusional elsewhere you fucking paki bastard.

Wasn't born there cause you say so. You literally live in Laois

standard shit flinging though there is some extra vitriol in it today

You're forgetting
>no longer gaelic
Living in the past like a typical Paddy

Contrary to being born there because YOU say so?
>being THIS autistic and he's still going

>It found that the average UK resident is 36.94% Anglo-Saxon, 21.59% Irish and 19.91% western European (French/German). Also among the highest regional ethnicities in the average UK resident were Scandinavia (9.20%), Spain and Portugal (3.05%), and Italy and Greece (1.98%).

Yeah this is some dumb 23andMe shit. It's not a matter of ancestry but genetic similarity. The Scots likely have more Pictish/Brittonic ancestry (notice both are unaccounted for) than the English, which has genetic similarities to the Irish.

Do you actually think a third of Welsh ancestry is from Ireland? Face it the Gaels spread their culture over the Picts, which was extinguished in turn by the incoming Angles.