Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Is it safe to drink tap water?

USA
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this the true measure of what's 1st world and what's not?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_water_crisis

I am Greek

flag
yes

No. It turned us into mongols :DDDDD

Flint, Michigan FAILED to make their water safe. The water being safe is the minimum required by law. It's why they pump all that shit in the water like fluoridation and have dozens of fucking water purification plants here in Hawaii.

Flag.
Yes, what the fuck, of course we have clean tap water.

Why is Spain blue?

Yes

I know you're memeing but Portugal should be blue

wtf it's safe to drink tap water in croatia

>unsafetodrinktugal

for those newfags this is a meme
a shitty one
tap water is the best water
in lisbon and south it used to be better not to drink it tho cuz of the type of soil and it was difficult to treat it
now its fine there too
but i dont care sinse im northern master race

We unironically have the best tap water.

Like building dams and reclaiming land, it's a big fuck you to the sea.

It's better then bottled, so yeah

>america is blue

come on now

Than*

Also checking

For non tourists it actually is...

Please remove Michigan from the map

Enjoy your lead poisoning lardarse.

>For non tourists it actually is...
Sure and that's why you are the number one consumer of bottle water and coca cola. You water is shit. but your capital was build over a fucking swamp, half of your country is jungle and the other half is desert there's nothing to be ashamed mejico.

I alwys drink tap water without incident. It is potable in my city. s a foreigner though, I'd say it is not advisable as your body is not used to water from other places and I'm counting first world countries as well

NO

I can't tell if this is legit or a meme Portugal map.

our water is shit too retard

It's Mexico, at least we not named after a fruit... And no man, if anything the water has too much bleach, people brush their teeth with it, they'd be falling sick all over if it wasn't potable... And amazing knowledge of our geography, except you might have forgotten the overwhelming majority of Meicans live in the temperate central highlands... Not that I can blame someone living in a cliff over the sea not being able to imagine what plaiins or highlands even look like...

I know Portugal suffers a lot more that most Western European countries, but what is the ratio of meme maps to actual "disadvantaged Portugal" maps

>diahreatugal

>those States on the east coast aren't even big enough for 2 letters

Get your eyes tested - there's clearly a trace amount of blue around the outside of Portugal

Michigan needs to be brown.

>haha you gringos cant drink poopy water like us!

USA
No

Unless you love hormone altering goyim control chemicals.

this is the best metric I've seen yet for the 1st world

p.s. enjoying some nice cold refreshing montreal tap water

Mexico
Yes

weird that a country with an immense supply of pure natural resources would be blue

i'm more confused as to how the barren shithole that is your bleak north atlantic island is blue

Mexico
нeт

Right outta Dr. Strangelove.

Map says no and most people wouldn't do it, but I do it all the time when I shut myself in my room.