Stop posting your fat face every single day

We regard you as kike or muslim

Why do you keep posting this shit?

Do you have a humiliation fetish?

*hazel eyes

inshallah brother

this fat turk nigger BOUGHT CONTACT LENSES

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

someone post the picture of him wearing an italian jersey with his real eye colour

For pure cheering purpose,

Caucasoids can get some nice shape when they work out even if they are fucked up in present time.

People would say this guy is white only if he was having some nice body shape like having definite abs

Could pass for a mudslime.

lol but in that picture my eyes are exactly the same
just the camera lightning is different

Fucking south Americans.. Look so much like T*rks

Euro + Native American = MENA

t. kurd

where do you get these pics from
some anthropology forum?I see this guy posted here everyday

is he maybe some famous?

My eyes are exactly the same lol just compare my skin tanning from a picture to the other; due to the camera lightning

if you were an american, half of this board would consider you white.

after all, even taylor lautner is a white man by american standards

But I'm an American
I was born in an American country

He's an /r9k/ robot that likes to use Sup Forums as his replacement for social interaction.
He's also a literal faggot turk who thinks he's white. I hope he finally snaps soon and necks himself.
Here's a baby pic he posted before.
Here's his unshopped face

What's wrong with you m8? you post this shit everyday...

What did you expect from an autistic burrow called Sup Forums? This place is where the mental illness people excluded from the society comes to feel a bit better spreading their autism to other autistics.

Well I just assumed the Brazilians here are the white rich type who live in those enclaves surrounded by favela monkeys. For your protection you stay indoors and get bored so come here to tell the world.

errr no, sir. Normal rich and upper middle class guys here have a pretty agitated life, different from the autistics rich/upper middle class who frequent this shitty site. Oh, and I see you did fall for the "memes". I highly recommend you get your sources from trustworthy sites.