myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah fuck the other guy got there first

i fall on my sword janny

say it with me

MADAM president

MADAM Illuminati Reptilian

>implying Southern rednecks won't be turning out in droves to vote Trump

For fuck's sake, if there's one place poll numbers aren't going to mean shit it's the south

>the first female president will also be the most corrupt, spineless, irresponsible, and fickle of all time

it's like poetry, it writes itself

>I don't agree with data when it doesn't support what I want to believe

>t. butthurt cletus

>invented the birth certificate meme in 2008 when running against Obama in the primaries
>voted in favor of a border wall between the US and Mexico ("numerous times" in her own words)
>knowingly obstructed a federal investigation by deleting documents relevant to the case
>said documents were government-related matters kept on a private server, which is illegal in itself

Democratic Party is kill

major lazer #1 sound inna dancehall

I wonder what it was like to be an anime fan when stuff like Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop was coming out.
I know it's cliche but I was born in 1997, so i'm unbiased, and the old stuff seems so much cooler than the anime of the now
Maybe i'm just a queer

the 90's were the best era of anime

>Trump made Hispanics mad enough to turn Arizona into a swing state
Kek if this is legitimate

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

yep

Major Lazer used to be a lot better.

but for real stop bumping this thread i don't want to get the janny wrath again, he's out for blood

>t. bootlicking faggot with no regard for anything positive for this country

>bootlicking

rich coming from someone who would literally suck trump off on command

don't talk to me again you redneck shitstain

wtf I love Georgia now

>government documents kept on a private server is illegal
Try again buckaroo, Colin Powell kept shit on a private server too. And that one was AOL which is about as secure as a spaghetti strainer.

"I wish we could saw off the entire Eastern seaboard and let it float out to sea."

-- Barry Goldwater

Colin Powell is not running for president last I checked.

>Today I will remind them

JUST

Replied to Generalshit for the first time in a year because of this.
Literally fuck my cunt up senpai

Might be a shop.

MADAME PRESIDENT

Is Gherry Johansen fedora tier?

we're all in here фaм

The people who forged that are fucked. What they did is very illegal.

It's literally just a Word document that some random shitbag made and printed out at home.

Good luck with that

>redneck states
>turning out to vote

You forget the largest city in the south (outside texas and florida they dont count) is Atlanta and thats a lot of liberals and niggrows to balance out the countryside

Fuck the south edition.

Kill yourself you fucking retarded mick you killed the last thread with this shit

buds take the discussion into one thread before janny gets flustered

and just generally educated people, which big cities have and the rural countryside doesn't

you can't prove me wrong because it's a statistical fact

>Buchanan not being the most spineless
dont think anyones beating him on that

this thread has more posts and was posted first, so just fucking keep it here for fucks sake, we don't need 10 fucking threads up

More people here
fuck off cono

Don't use words you don't understand junior.

>hillary

>spineless

call her a lot of things but she's pretty fucking hawkish and far from spineless lol

>redneck states
Rude desu

libs consider her "spineless" because she has zero intention of actually pressing left issues

>she has zero intention of actually pressing left issues

the fuck are you talking about? basically all of her social and economic policy is leftist, the only thing she's not really left about is war, which honestly right now I'm ok with

silly goose! haha

Bullshit.

I think I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and have to bury my little cat.

sorry to hear, m8.

had to bury mine when I was like 12, and the memory of his grave is etched in my memory forever. He was really old though, so it was at least better to put him out of misery then just let him keep living in pain

all well. Buy another one.

cum lol

Rural whites and Urban ethnic minorities tend to be less educated than Urban Whites, and also no it's not and I don't know what the fuck you're looking at.

>TPP is leftist
>TTIP is leftist
>Superpacs are leftist
>Central banking is leftist

Please go home corporate shill. That's not leftism, that's centrism.

LOL

Yeah man, it's tough. This isn't my first time seeing a cat of mine pass away, so I know I won't be too shook up.

Nah. I didn't buy him, I found him abandoned in the streets when he was just a newborn kitten.

What will you lad bois be doing on election day? The first polls close at 1200 for me and I'm not doing anything on the day (dat NEET life) so it's going to be /comfy/.

are you a burger abroad?

continue the tradition and look for another stray. Burry him in some nice cloth into a good box or make a wood coffin.
Hope you feel better

No

guess we go here

btfo

>janny deletes the thread with more posts

>the janitor

>be /cum/
>get "j*nnied

Really makes you think

all in favour of calling the janitor a cuck say aye

you have to actually have a gf to be cucked lmao

Like I was saying about that chic, I think it would be interesting to meet a 6/10ish chic that browses Sup Forums

It like fucking a unicorn. Kinda like that one time I was in Houston and I saw an asian girl with a thick texan accent.

>she

OW !

what's wrong?

MDE show was actually good you guys were lying

why would georgia ever go blue? is it because of all the blacks?

Again she already is seeing someone and probably has an issue if she is seeking validation on Sup Forums all the time

>OW !

Is that really a fucking dude? Not the guy who posted it btw

60% of the population lives in the metro Atlanta area. I live in the suburbs around Atlanta and I wouldn't be surprised if the state goes blue. There are more white professionals and asian immigrants here than there are working class rednecks, they'll vote for Mitt Romney types but not for Trump.

Business idea: vote for a third party

THAT'S IT JANNY YOU ASKED FOR IT
MESS WITH le bulle AND YA GET THE HORNS CAPICHE?

the fuck is MDE

YOURE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME JANNY

No, there are nudes

Oh shit, janni better watch out

>already has a bf
Trust me, with 20ish chics around here, they'll switch bfs on a dime if they can better their financial situation.

And the town shes in is technically boonies for SoCal standards.

>No, there are nudes
youtube.com/watch?v=-5XxJ4XBm50

Kek, is that cana-chan?

The only thing she has going for her is the fact that she is not fat

>tfw my knees hit the steering wheel control in every car I've ever driven
I hate being tall

I reckon there's a lot of dried shit in the janny's gooch

>mfw janny messes with le bulle

>saving nudes of some random autist from Sup Forums
Ask Sup Forums, they have it for sure

are you just driving VW's or something?

Im like 6'1 and feel cramped but I can still stretch my legs

eii

bro I'm strattling the line to 6'3 with legs for days and I just...back my seat up and sit with my legs fairly spread

are you a giant or what

Hey, Latvia! how are you today?

>a janny eats a hotpocket near me

As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[12] to 38.0% in 2015.[13] While the population of minorities accounts for 100.7 million of 300 million U.S. residents, 20% of the national total live in California.[14][15]

I'm 6'4 and my legs are really disproportionately long compared to my torso
I've tried a Honda Accord, Odyssey, Toyota Avalon, Corolla, Sienna, Ford Focus, Taurus, Chevy Malibu, Impala, Nissan Altima and a few others

cali is literally a white minority hispanic plurality state lol

Yeah go post another thread with a dead kid in the OP you sick little faggot

lol shit I drive an altima and sometimes lexus es and rarely ever have any issues

you must be king lanklet then

this isnt exactly breaking news