Why do Iranians have cute and pretty names like Nooshin and Farah while ar*bs have ugly names like Fatima?

Why do Iranians have cute and pretty names like Nooshin and Farah while ar*bs have ugly names like Fatima?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=940_1439937203
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29272732
quora.com/What-countries-will-you-not-visit-ever-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
payvand.com/news/06/mar/1090.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_rankings
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/28/morsi-overthrow-egypt-pork-farmers-sales-growth-pigs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FATIMA A WHORE

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

Fatima is cute.So is Aisha. There all pretty cute I think.

Fatima is cute tßh

because arabs are subhumans, turks are better than arabs

Fatima is like calling someone fat.
And Aisha is a common gypsie name.

Overall significantly less cute than Iranian names.

Turks have the ugliest names. Guttural, Mongol troglodyte names with random Js where they shouldn't be.

tfw i hve a qt turkish gf with an orc name

I like those names too, it's a pity you can't read Aisha and not think of a 9 year old being raped tho...

Farah and Nooshin are arabic names
Dumbfuck
Arabs invaded iran long ago and cucked them
Berbers like libyans are literally less arabic or/and semetic than Iranians even with that they speak arabic

thats make it hotter.
brb looking for aisha

Iran got the lowest hdi after Egypt in thr middle east and north africa
So literally every arab country but Egypt is more civilized than iran
Here
m.liveleak.com/view?i=940_1439937203
Iranian culture

Fuck Iran. What a fucking shithole with terrible people

fatima must be an american name

Turks are literal subhumans
At least Arabs had a golden age, Turks have made no contributions other than fucking up every place they went

>Berbers like libyans are literally less arabic or/and semetic than Iranians even with that they speak arabic
>even with that
*even though

And that would make sense. They are further away from Arabia

We were not cucked that much. We retained our Indo-European language and the Shahnameh helped us preserve our Pre-Islamic myths. If anything, Persians made the "good aspects of Islam" (like Sufi poetry, architecture, philosophy, science, etc.) what it is. The majority of the Islamic Golden Age was from Persians.

There are different ethnicities in Iran. Many Persians love dogs. In general, Aziers (which are more religious) do not.

>Aziers
Azeris*

those are all arabic names you dumb fuck
>british education

>Iran got the lowest hdi after Egypt in thr middle east and north africa
Are you fucking retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
>Iran 0.776
>Turkey 0.761
>Jordan 0.748
>Algeria 0.736

>Iranian culture
Oh of course, a tiny selection of a group represents the entire group. That's like saying blowing shit up and killing innocents is arab culture, you fucking autistic sperg.

ah yes, it seems we have the famed iranian diaspora ITT defending his shit cunt

Very high human development
1 Israel 0.894
2 Cyprus 0.850
2 Qatar 0.850
4 Saudi Arabia 0.837
5 United Arab Emirates 0.835
6 Bahrain 0.824
7 Kuwait 0.816
High human development
8 Oman 0.793
9 Lebanon 0.769
10 Iran 0.766
Lol even saudis are higher Iran got oil too
Also you use statics from 2014

If your people do not represent the country
Then the goverment do
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29272732
No comment

Iran ranks highly in stem cell research and is growing in nanotechnology. Even with sanctions, Iran is growing in the scientific sector.

Also, most of United Arab Emirates is built from the slave labor of foreigners:
quora.com/What-countries-will-you-not-visit-ever-again/answer/Jessie-Saleh?srid=uxaKb

>Then the goverment do
Most people want to reform the government by supporting reformists like Khatami, Mousavi, and Mehdi Karrobi. However, if we do any significant reformation or revolt, it will leave us vulnerable to interference by Saudi Arabia, USA, or Israel. They have been upping their support of the Islamic Marxist terrorist, People's Mujaheddin of Iran who gassed our own people siding with Saddam during Iran-Iraq war. We know if we do anything that destabilizes us, then the USA or other foreign forces like KSA will march in and put these Islamic Marxists into power, and they're far worse.

Eh it's hit or miss. I knew Persian girls with names like shirin or Sabrine, but also Golzar and a golgoon

iran's problem is that they're on patriots when they're living in comfy western countries

example: you

>At least Arabs had a golden age
That was mostly due to Persians. The majority of the Islamic Golden Age was from Eastern Iranians. It mostly came from scientists, a part of Greater Iran then and shared the same ethnocultural roots (e.g., Samanid Empire).

For example, Avicenna, Al-Khwarizmi, Rhazes, Omar Khayyam, Al-Farabi (this one is disputable), etc. were all Persians.

Iranians are the most educated populace in the Middle East, and their engineering sector is rapidly growing.

If Iran is so good then why do you still live in America?

Get patriotic for the correct country if you're going to live here, faggot.

>Reform the government
Thinga that will never happen.jpg
And only diaspora want
If iran is so great, why you left?

You're not going to guilt me into developing an inferiority complex.

The USA/UK are to blame for the current state of Iran:

* from switching support from the Shah to Saudi Arabia in 1974 due a secret deal William E. Simon, a powerful man from Wall Street at that time. He made a deal with Saudi Arabia to trade oil exclusive in dollars to deals with US growing debt. He called the Shah a nut because he was no longer economically subservient as much.

* The Shah was starting to expose the Jewish lobby in 1978

* Around this time Carter started using Iran's human rights, which was far better pre-1979, as a pretext to back Khomenei. The BBC also backed Khomeini.

* Anytime Iran gets close to bettering itself, UK/USA get a pretext and invade. We had a democratically leader in 1953, but UK and USA disposed of him because he nationalized oil.

Avinecca
A berber
Al khaweizimi
Uzbek
Lol
>Iranians are the most educated
Top fucking kek
Qataris got the 3rd best country in the world when it comes to education
Then saudis in mena
Then lebanon
Then jordan I think so

because you are constantly threatening my country. I would be living in Iran if you didn't have 150 billion dollars of its assets frozen, and if the regime could be reformed without constant threats from Saudi Arabia, which you stupid burgers pour billions of dollars into and it produces absolutely nothing.

Also, there are over 500 Iranians in top academic positions in the USA, moreso than Arabs or Africans. MIT report showed this. In the future, they will wake up and leave the USA to better Iran.

Sorry misraken avicenna to another person

Al-Khwarizimi
>Uzbek
You mean Tajik, you idiot. And Tajiks have the same common origin with us. Back then, they didn't distinguish from Persians in Pars regions.

>Avinecca
>A berber
He was not.

>Qataris got the 3rd best country in the world when it comes to education
Iran has produced a lot of engineers and it has made great progress in stem cell research. It has begun nanotech too.

>Then saudis in mena
Are you a Wahhabi? No one in their right mind defends the shithole that is Saudi Arabia.

>Then lebanon
Mostly from Maronites, I bet.

>blame the west for everything
If khomeni and his followers were planted by the west
And iran is great because him
Then why are you afraid from the west?

What are you talking about? Also, look at the evidence I gave. I can give sources if needed.

Even though the Islamic Republic of Iran sucks, the people in general are secular.

>If khomeni and his followers were planted by the west
>And iran is great because him

I never said Iran is great because of Khomeini. Read everything I've been saying.
Read these:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

payvand.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

>Are you a wahhabi
No
They fucked up north sinai fuck saudis
But

I am just saying facts

You have just said that it is great but you won't live there because of the west threatns you
Also qataris saudis lebanese and jordanese still got better education
And none of them have oil but saudis
You have oil too but lower than them all
Explain

Comparing modern Iran to the Persia you're talking about is like comparing modern Italy to the Roman Empire.

>You have just said that it is great but you won't live there because of the west threatns you
Look at how the West is supporting the Islamic Marxists, mujahideen of iran. They gassed our own people and now the USA, EU, Saudi Arabia, and etc. are supporting them. Also, they keep threatening us while downplaying Saudi aggression and human rights abuses.

>Also qataris saudis lebanese and jordanese still got better education
Look up "iran stem cell research". Also, "iran engineering". We produce A LOT of research and were rated very high in output of journal articles. Iran has better education in STEM fields than those countries, it's a fact.

>You have oil too but lower than them all
Even with sanctions, we have better education in engineering and some avenues of biology. USA is holding 150 billion dollars of our money in frozen assets, hence why Putin advised us to join Eurasian Economic Union (EEU).

>Comparing modern Iran to the Persia you're talking about is like comparing modern Italy to the Roman Empire.
We still speak the same Indo-European language and our national epic, the Shahnameh, preserved our culture. Look up the "Tomb of Ferdowsi" and our statues of Arash the Archer, Anahita, Rostam, etc. We still prize our Pre-Islamic heritage.

Bug off. Persia is the Greco-Roman word for Iran. It has been called Iran since Pre-Islamic Sassanid times. Technically it was called "Iranshahr", meaning land of the Aryans.

It was under Hitler's advisement that Reza Shah asked the countries to refer to Persia by its native name "Iran".

Still you said it is great
Saudis fund isis here too in simai
But I won't leave my shitty country to benefit from another like you did
So, you are better at engineering?
And they are better ar every thing else
Soo... it makes their education better
And they still have higher hdi
Even tough none of them got oil but saudis and you have oil too
Also, care to explain why every /mena/ country but saudis have better women and human rights than iran?

>So, you are better at engineering?
>And they are better ar every thing else
Fuck you. You sound like a stupid Arab supremacist at this point. Look at the international rankings from different sources on Iran's STEM:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_rankings

We rank higher than you guys in STEM. This. is. a. fact.

>And they still have higher hdi
Probably biased, but I agreed with you our human rights can improve. The Guardian Council and the Ayatollah are not representative of my people, and we have reformists in our government too, such as Mousavi. Iran can reform for the better in the future. Persians in general are secular and want to improve but our afraid of foreign intervention as I explained. It happened with Mossadegh and Khomeini being backed by USA/UK.

>Also, care to explain why every /mena/ country but saudis have better women and human rights than iran?
We have more beautiful women, Arab scum. We were able to preserve our Persian language and culture, while you stupid Egyptian scum were Arabized. Go to tell and go suck Muhammad's dick there. I burn the Koran and eat bacon in front of your face, shitskin.

>tell
hell*
>but our
but are*

>Arab supermacist
Kek
And yep you admited that most arabs countries have higher hdi faggot
You just said khomeni is backed by the west
Yet you say you left iran because "evil west" want to destroy you
>Higher rank
Still shit african tier education compared to qatar saudi lebanon and jordan
>Ask him about women and human rights
Replies with "our women are better"
All of them look like filthy frank without plastic surgeries
>eat bacon
I do lol we have pig farm here
Also I am atheist
Typical iranian leech who leaves his shithole to benefit from 1st world countries then defends his country and blame the west everything

For everything*
Pig farms*

>And yep you admited that most arabs countries have higher hdi faggot
I did not. It is biased. We are definitely above Saudi Arabia, no doubt. You have to look at various sources.

>Still shit african tier education compared to qatar saudi lebanon and jordan
You are definitely an Arab source. Look at the link I gave:
"According to Scopus, Iran ranked 17th in terms of science production in the world in 2012 with the production of 34,155 articles above Switzerland and Turkey.[172]"
That is WITH sanctions.

Also look up how much we're growing in stem cell research and nanotech.

>All of them look like filthy frank without plastic surgeries
Our women definitely look better than shitskin Arabs.

>I do lol we have pig farm here
>Also I am atheist
I don't believe you.

>Typical iranian leech who leaves his shithole to benefit from 1st world countries then defends his country and blame the west everything
I'm not blaming the West for everything. I'm just giving historical facts with sources.

How in the world can anyone believe Saudi Arabia is better than Iran without looking up various sources?

>Arab source
Arab shit*

Also, I'm posting a picture to show you what Persians typically look like.

I hope in the future we go back to Zoroastrianism and burn Mecca to the ground and send you Arab shits to hell.

Top dank lad
KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

yep they do have higher hdi faggot but I hate them more than you because they harm us
While you just wish harm for is
Soo your sources?
You are a shitskin too....
Still shitter education :)
You have just blamed the west 3 times in the thread then now you say you did not
Kill yourself my man.
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/28/morsi-overthrow-egypt-pork-farmers-sales-growth-pigs
Yes we have pigs
But the muslim brotherhood that your country supported banned it for a while
Again if your country is so great
Then why do not you go back you fucking leecg

Also your pic is in afghanistan pre war
And why did not you answer why iran got shitter women rights than all of mena but saudi
Same with human rights

You wish harm for us*

Thanks for sharing that you dirty sand nigger now my whole night is ruined.

say thanks for the irani diaspora leech who benefits from your country
Not me

>Also your pic is in afghanistan pre war
Nope, that's Iran before the Revolution, you piece of shit.

> iran got shitter women rights
Practically all Westerners with experience in women say Persians have the hottest women out of the Middle East.

My country before the revolution was irreligious, you idiot.

Our women are far better, you uneducated Egyptian piece of shit. Go suck Arab dick.

I dont give a shit about Iran. That video had no place for this diacussion. You can find videos of animal abuse in any country wtf is the point of posting that for everyone to see?

What do you expect from a subhuman Egyptian Arab bastard?

I'm Iranian and would never harm a dog or cat. Actually, I have volunteered at humane societies.

More pics of our women.

>Iranian diaspora begging for people to fuck his people's women

Top cuck

I said women and humab rights
No beauty you dumb faggot
You won't answer because you can't find anyway to blame the west like typical iranian diaspora leeches
You are just in denial that iran is a shit hole compares to most of /mena countries in every aspect
Also yes it is afghanistan you dumb faggot
Also
Yes iran was secular I know but you kicked the shah here and now it is not
And
just because a leech like you who benefits from the first world and left his
Shithole you were raised with secular culture and now you think that everyone is like you fucking leech

I don't want you to fuck my women. I want you to realize Arab shitskins look far worse. I'm responding to this stupid Egyptian bastard who is arguing Arab women look better.

He can not find a way to make people stop hating his shit hole
So he uses his women like a typical faggot leech diaspora

Kek you do realize that hot women have nothing to do with human rights right?

I said women rights you leech diaspora
Not women beauty

>I said women and humab rights
You were saying your women are more beautiful, and I was arguing that's bullshit.

>You won't answer because you can't find anyway to blame the west like typical iranian diaspora leeches
It's mostly Baluchis and Azeris that are the problems. There are different ethnic groups in Iran. Persians, Lurs, and Mazanderanis tend to be more secular. Kurds are also Iranians fyi.

>You are just in denial that iran is a shit hole compares to most of /mena countries in every aspect
You're an idiot. Iran is light years ahead of the Arab shitholes. We have more in common with Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Central Asia than we do with you Arab shitskins.

We treated dogs very well before Islam was imposed on us. Many of us are leaving behind Islam and reconnecting to our Zoroastrian roots. That's what Reza Shah was trying to do.

>Also yes it is afghanistan you dumb faggot
I reverse image searched the pic and it's not. Regardless, these pics are ethnically Persian and there are lots of them pre Revolution.

>Yes iran was secular I know but you kicked the shah here and now it is not
It wasn't us that kicked him. Khomeini was backed by USA and UK, I gave sources for that, you imbecile.

>just because a leech like you who benefits from the first world and left his
It's not like I haven't given anything in return, you backwards retard.

>Shithole you were raised with secular culture and now you think that everyone is like you fucking leech
You don't know the first thing about my culture. Read the Shahnameh if you want to learn Persian culture. Also look at Rumi.

Like a leech that will steal another american rightful money and work
He can not find a way to make you stop hating him and his shithole for being lechees liars and west hating for no reason but posting his women like a cuck

He was saying his women are more beautiful than ours.

Also, in regards to Iranian women, when they are pregnant they get six months off PAID, but in America, if a woman is pregnant, they get six weeks off unpaid I believe. Also, when a woman marries a man in Iran, she can typically ask for any gift in return.

It's only a matter of time before hijab becomes optional. Also most of our engineering graduates are women. A woman can't even go to school in saudi arabia or drive a car until recently... we have a lot of women get educated in iran.

We can improve in many areas, but saying Saudi Arabia or a shithole country like Jordan is better is absurd.

>but posting his women like a cuck
You were saying this and that Arab women are more beautiful and I was pointing out you're wrong, piece of shit.

Also, in regards to women rights, here's what I said:

>Also, in regards to Iranian women, when they are pregnant they get six months off PAID, but in America, if a woman is pregnant, they get six weeks off unpaid I believe. Also, when a woman marries a man in Iran, she can typically ask for any gift in return.

>It's only a matter of time before hijab becomes optional. Also most of our engineering graduates are women. A woman can't even go to school in saudi arabia or drive a car until recently... we have a lot of women get educated in iran.

>We can improve in many areas, but saying Saudi Arabia or a shithole country like Jordan is better is absurd.

Rumi was Tajik from either Balkh (afghanistan) or waksh (tajikistan)

Cucked again

I did not say that they are more beatiful dumfuck read again you fucking leech
I said women and human rights
I am talking about nowadays iran
Galal al din Rumi is so fucking popular here and everyone loves him here
Nope qatar is lightyears ahead of iran so is lebanon oman and jordan
And saudis are at the same level as you but they still have higher hdi than you
Azeris are more Secular look at Azeribajin dumbfuck
Fuck kurds they hate their origins and suck jew cock

I DID NOT SAY THAT THEY ARE MORW BEAUTFUIL YOU DUMB FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEE
I SAID THEIR RIGHTS AND HUMAN RIGHTS
literally EVERY fucking mena country have better women rights and human rights than iran but saudis

READ AGAIN UGH
YOU DUMB FUCK

In every mena country giving gift to your wife is forced and traditonal
Not only iran

Yes they are better
In every aspect
Expect for saudis who are literally you in everything expect they have higher hdi

>That's what shah reza was doing
Yet he got kicked by his own people and came here because we respect him
We even buried him in our best mosque

You idiot, look here. Here's what you said:

>All of them look like filthy frank without plastic surgeries
>Also, care to explain why every /mena/ country but saudis have better women

Also, in regards to human rights, Iranian women have gotten more education than other Arab women, and I gave you evidence how we have a better STEM field than your shit Arab nations.

Tajiks are Persians, you idiot. They only recently underwent Russification. Back then, we were the same ethnoculturally. Look up "Samanid Empire" and so forth. We were on the same continuum, and we intermingled a lot. Tajiks share a common descent and were the same as Iranians back then. Tajiks and Iranians got culturally separated later on due to things like politics and religion, but 2000 years ago it seems that they had more in common than they did different and probably would have regarded each other as the same kind of people. I think there's no denying the fact that they are different and have endured different situations in their history, but ultimately they all share a common ancestry and their ethno-cultural roots are very strong. Tajiks in Central Asia no doubt have a mix of ancestries, including native Iranic ethnicities, Persian immigrants from modern-day Iran, and also the ebb and flow of various passing groups like Turko-Mongol people and even Arabs.

>And saudis are at the same level as you but they still have higher hdi than you
I'm saying the source is biased. Look at all other sources and you'll see Iran ranks more highly in the STEM fields. We are far better than fucking Saudi Arabia.

>Azeris are more Secular look at Azeribajin dumbfuck
Khamenei is fucking Azeri, you idiot. Azeris tend to be Shia extremists. Unlike Persians, they don't have an identity outside of religion.

>Fuck kurds they hate their origins and suck jew cock
The Arab in you shows here.

>Yet he got kicked by his own people
You fucking imbecile. He was forced to abdicate by Russia and UK after WWII because he was assisting Hitler. We were a part of the Axis Powers basically, and the allies forced Reza Shah's abdication. Literally everything spewing from your mouth are lies.

Also, fuck you. Burn that mosque. I don't want anything Persian in your shit country.

Except Rumi wasn't born 2000 years ago you moron

He was Tajik and Sunni. Notice how all Tajiks are Sunni despite the safavids?

Stop stealing history

I said
>Also, care to explain why every /mena/ country but saudis have better women
Rights
Better engineering
Yet qatar lebanon oman and jordan got better education in every aspect
persians are sure way better than saudis
But still their country is more developed
So you like kurds who hates iran and sucks israels cock?

>Iram
>Irat
>Irap
Same shit.

If. You actually think. Tajiks are the same as Persians in Iran I can guarantee you e never met an actual Tajik before. They look nothing like other Iranians and are mostly. Sunnis.

Because they speak different languages, moron. Iranians talk Farsi, Arabs speak Arabic. Those two language of completely different language families, Arabic is Semitic family language of Afrasian language metagroup, Farsi is Indo-European language of Nostratic metagroup.

>Rights
I know, and then I responded, which you're ignoring because it doesn't suit your narrative. You said my women look like filthy frank, and I responded to that first. Then I responded to your stupid ass claim that women in Saudi Arabia have better rights. I explained many women in Iran get higher education and most engineers are women (look it up). I also said we have a lot to improve there, pre-revolution was better, but in general, our women are treated better than fucking saudi arabia -- which you denied with biased HDI stats. Look at other stats that aren't done by rivals.

>Except Rumi wasn't born 2000 years ago you moron
>He was Tajik and Sunni. Notice how all Tajiks are Sunni despite the safavids?
Look at the Samanid Empire -- I was making the point our ethno-cultural roots were the same back then. Why does being a different religion invalidate our common ancestry?

How am I stealing history? Tajiks are classified as Iranian peoples. Look it up. During the Islamic Golden Age, we intermingled and were practically the same. Also, Rumi wrote 99% of his shit in Persian, and his teacher Shams-i Tabrizi was Persian. His influences like Attar, Sinai, etc. were also Persians. I'm not stealing history.

>Yet qatar lebanon oman and jordan got better education in every aspect
I'm saying our STEM field is better. We have better education is Science, Technology, Engineering, and Medical field. Perhaps, you guys have better education in liberal arts, I don't know.

>So you like kurds who hates iran and sucks israels cock?
A lot of Iranian Kurds, like Shahram Nazeri, do not fall for separatist propaganda, dickhead.

Also, I would rather be allies with Israel than you Arab shitskins, yup.

Tajiks are classified as Iranian peoples. Look it up. During the Islamic Golden Age, we intermingled and were practically the same. Look here:

Responded to you here:

DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT
SHIT I AM TIRED OF THI
I SAID why iran jave worse human and women rights than every mena vountey but saudis
But saudis
But saudis
YOU DUMB FUCK
And lebanon qatar and oman are way ahead of you in every aspect and education
And yes saudis have higher hdi than you dumb fuck
Keep in denial
You fucking leech who leaves his shithole to benefit from first world countries like usa

Tajiks Kurds and Persians have the same roots.

Difference is Kurds branched out during the Middle Persian era to form their own language while Tajiks did not stray from their native tongue

To call Rumi Persian because he speaks Persian is ridculous. It's the language of Tajiks. He was born outside of modern day Iran, lived in turkey and died there.

Religion matters a lot. Rumi was Sunni. His poems about religion were Sunni. His people were sunni. And today Tajiks are Sunni while Persians are Shia

Iran is really trying to steal history

Protip: Iranians and Arabs have been in ethnic conflict for the last 1000 years so don't believe anything they sat about each other, it's like asking Bosnian about Serbs or Armenians about Azeris.
Iran is way more developed and civilized than other ME country. Shah Iran was africa tier shithole that sent oil to the West and was completely cucked. In the end they get revolution and Islamists won because of very low educational level of population caused by lack of any economy basis. In 1980s Iran became isolated and was forced to build their own economy and industry which caused need in education of population and wealth growth. With such an economy basis Iranian society has changed and now Iranians are one of the most civilized peoples of MENA. Their regime is still backward though but forced to change by protests of population etc.

>And lebanon qatar and oman are way ahead of you in every aspect and education
I said I could see Lebanon, perhaps, due to Maronites, but Qatar and Oman are shit. They are one step away from being like Saudi Arabia. I gave you the evidence too.

>And yes saudis have higher hdi than you dumb fuck
The UN and the West hate us because we're getting closer to Russia/Putin. There is no way one can trust their stats without looking around. We are far more advanced in STEM and other fields than Saudi Arabia AND ITS NEIGHBORS, you dumbfuck.

>You fucking leech who leaves his shithole to benefit from first world countries like usa
I bet if you lived here, you couldn't even finish basic education. You'd give nothing back because you are a shitskin.

>modern day Iran
LOOK AT GREATER IRAN.

Modern day Iran encompassed more back then. Religion does not invalidate common ancestry.

It's true, Iranians became a bit different culturally during Safavid Empire, but before that, we had ethno-cultural roots and connection to Tajiks.

I am not stealing history. I'm a Persian that respects all Iranian peoples and acknowledge our connection. I don't want us to break up anymore, and we should reestablish Greater Iran and Zoroastrianism.

>Their regime is still backward though but forced to change by protests of population etc.
I agree. I am saying the possibility of Iran reforming is not out there, but the possibility of Arab shithole countries like Qatar, Oman, or Saudi Arabia reforming is next to nil. The point is, we have an identity apart from Islam, and we can reconnect to it unlike Arabs. Arabs do not have a national identity outside of Islam.

>Nooshin
>Farah
All these Arab names sound like ghetto nigger names.

For some reason Negroes have a proclivity for Arab and French names.

Yes keep in denial
Oman qatar lebanon pre war syria jordan and kuwait are way more developed in every aspect you dumb faggot
Muh stem
Still higher hdi
Can't give a comeback
So you respone with anything else
Like a typical fucking leech who left his shithole to benefit from first world countries like usa

Greater Iran 800 years ago is different from modern day Iran

The term "iranian" has been hijacked to be synonymous with Persian, crediting all Iranian people's (Tajiks, etc) to modern day Iran

And Zoroastrianism is shit. Nobody should fuck their sister on the suspicion it will give you strong kids

Stop replying to him
He is just in denial of everything

Safavid Empire began in 1501.

Also, remember the fucking Mongols. They killed about 10-15 million Iranians on the Iranian plateau, so of course things would break up for some time and have to reform.

My point was all Iranian people share common ethno-cultural links and origin. We share a close one with Tajiks, but in the last 500 yrs things have changed a lot, yeah. Also keep note they underwent Russification, etc.

>Oman qatar lebanon pre war syria jordan and kuwait are way more developed in every aspect you dumb faggot
I am disagreeing with "every aspect". I gave you rankings about how Iran ranks higher in STEM.

>Can't give a comeback
Look here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran#International_rankings

Look at the international rankings.

>Like a typical fucking leech who left his shithole to benefit from first world countries like usa
You're starting to sound jealous because you can't leave your shithole. I'm telling you, even if you left, you couldn't accomplish shit because you're an idiot.

>He is just in denial of everything
Says the stupid Egyptian Arab scum who has lost all of his culture thanks to Islam. At least we were able to preserve our pre-Islamic holidays like Nowruz, Yalda, Mehregan, and so forth, and we still celebrate them. You have absolutely NO culture outside of Islam because it was destroyed. You are stupid Arab niggers.

>this thread