doesn't look german

So convert to islam and get one

you never visit germany lol

JDIMSA

Germany visits Spain during summer.

>german "women"

Don't fall for it.

Why ?

I can't compare them to french women, but every meme around here is true. They are generally pretty leftist, ugly and boring. The advantage of them is that they aren't as materialistic as others, but that's pretty much all. I'd go for a russian girl instead. They are pretty chill, look good and somewhat sane.

hnngg

>Romanian
>Italian
>Spanish
>English
>Welsh
>Irish
>Aussie
>Brazilian
German is next on my list

>I'd go for a russian girl instead.
You have as much chance as getting aids from a african girl.

>No tall amazonian German gf to speak hitler talk to me while we cuttle.

Don't listen to him. Foreigner living in Germany here. He's probably just mad because most German girls prefer manly men.

Anyway, many German girls are really laid back and easy to talk to. It's also very easy to get with a pretty girl who hasn't fucked two dozen guys already.

I'd rather die from aids than having a german gf.

I am greek

>pretty girl who hasn't fucked two dozen guys already.

Memes aside, do you really believe that?

tfw German gf

it's alright

I'm not saying it's true for everyone. I myself have met huge sluts here too. But it's definitely easier to find a girl like that than in some other countries that I've been to.

Are you staying in Bavaria, or some smaler village? In this case it may even be possible, but in bigger cities they act like the last whores, party every week end and fuck around at least that's my experience.

I want to ejaculate in a German girls mouth hnggggggggg ooh ooh aaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahhh hnggggggggg hnggggggggg *gasp* *grunt* ahhhhhhhhh

post gf

why would I post my gf at a Turk's request?

because otheachiever a virgin another basement dwelling virgin who's making things up on an Italian garment discussion website

I can see your point but I really do have a German gf, she's light haired with green eyes, big tits and kinda short legs if you want a description.

looks dutch/jew

>tfw no German Catholic gf

It hurts

>German girls
They're shite. Take one before the rapefugees do

Everyone who's ever set foot on German soil immediately realizes why German girls prefer foreign guys: German men are the most autistic men in the Western hemnisphere. They are shit at reading body language, flirting and making a move. German girls deserve better, desu.

>swn give me 5 or 6 children

>German girls deserve better
Considering that it was German women who raised those German men - no they don't.

I thought you guys lacking humor was a meme

Definitely. I'm a foreigner and notice this every time I go out. They're still shit though. They're spoiled, naive and far too liberal for my liking. I stick to other foreign girls at this point.

>flirting and making a move

That's sexist and I don't think they want to end in the jail.

i don´t want german gf , i prefer polish gf or russian.

lmao what a cuck. expected from a german of course

>tfw no new zealand gf/bf

shes eastern euro german girls are shit

can I suck ur benis?

l-lewd, but only if I can come live in your country

post boipucc

She's Italian

Most qts in Germany are actually immigrants

Iktf

I have a Russian gf.

my gf

add me on snap ;)

wiki says her dad is a swiss jew and her mother is austrian

ugly

>I'd rather die from aids than having a german gf.

t. Çağan Bartu

>very easy to get with
>hasn't fucked two dozen guys already

Why you remind me

>triggered

Why would you be triggered? It's not (entirely) true. There are some normal German guys around.

>bislut
dropped

This is why I hate Germans, especially German women. Krauts are the biggest Cucks along with Americans. Germans are all liberal and left wing as hell and their women are race mixers. Why are German so obsessed with wiping themselves out? I don't get this white guilt ridden country.

„MY NAME IS HANS AND I LOVE TO WATCH MY WIFE GET GANGBANGED BY TURKISH MEN“

youtube.com/watch?v=tYS9jQEoe9Y

>Miriam wird niemals deine Frau sein .

Warum leben

>. It's also very easy to get with a pretty girl who hasn't fucked two dozen guys already.
how?

brit girls > German girls

the fact

what

Why live? If we will never have a qt wife like Miriam

would you, user?

german women ruined germany

why would literally anybody want a german gf

You know, most ''Germans'' are half Turkish...

This is not true. For the most part it is all cuckmemes from cucks on the internet. Smelly Turkmanlets are the least wanted group on the dating market. That's why they often tell girls they are mediterrians like spaniards. They call themself Toni Capucci or some shit like that

german girls are shit tier ,spaniards living there say that only 1/10 is top tier.

argie girls are top tier, we love argentina and they love us.

she is (spanish-italian mixed)

>canadians implying that americans are bigger cucks than cancucks

Nazi, Spain sends...

If you care about the nationality of your love interest, then you're literally retarded.

"If you care about the species/age of your love interest, then you're literally retarded."

german women are disgusting horse-pig hybrids with buzzard eyes. only good looking ones are mixed with french/scandi/ashkenaz

>German men are the most autistic men in the Western hemnisphere.

Are Scandis western? They are way worse. Had a Finnish girl here and she was totally surprised that guys actually make eye contact etc.
But yeah, overall I have to admit that your post is not comppletely wrong. We can be pretty autistic and to stupid to make the first move. If I look at my friends many of them are to passive also a good bunch of them are to aggressive.

>tfw Oneitis told some mates of me that told her to go on and finally fuck me that I am "Too much of a nice guy for her"...
Thank god I have fucked a ton since then and changed a good bit. Fucken really helps against autism.

German women are whores.

>getting arrested for giving blowjobs out in public

tell me about it

>Portucute

She looks Bosnian or something...

Don't fall for it.

Iberians girls have the biggest ego of all Euro girls.

I have some terror stories with them. Some are ok though.

>That's why they often tell girls they are mediterrians like spaniards.
why?nooo , we are paler than them......

I don't mind people telling I don't look Portuguese and have an Eastern European look because of my face.

But I'm triggered with Turks posing as Iberians.

R A R E
A
R
E

Who the fuck wants a cuckpale skin?

REV UP THEM UV RAYS

>we are turks n shieet

Meh, the girl OP posted is prettier

If you have Russian gf then you must to send me German gf for balance.

SHE's definitely German m8

looks like a slav tho

With that thin jaw?

Well, ok. If you like the darker type...

bah honestly cbfd keeping up this jig

youtube.com/watch?v=RDJXR1wXofA

What said

Is she German ?
Sure?

She's not exactly pale and blonde with blue eyes.

She kinda looks Spanish/Portuguese.

Have you ever been to Germany? She looks like one third of all the girls that used to go to school with me.

>germans
>blonde with blue eyes
nice meme lmao

Well, dark hair is quite common, especially in the south. Also there are like 25% (Iirc) of people that have no blue eyes here.
Some even tan pretty good. I for example could go naked in the winter and you would barely see me because I am so pale. But in summer I do get a nice tan.

tl;dr: Germany is not (and never was) as "aryan" as the meme goes.

>Have you ever been to Germany?

No.

._.

I thought must Germans looked like .

These 2 look Portuguese to me (at least where I live here in the North I see tons like this)
God I think Sup Forums has memed me to death.

Are you a grill ?

>I thought must Germans looked like

Many Germans have brown hair. My hair is a really light brown, my gf has really dark blond hair. My brother is "aryan" blond though.