Why the hell is this being shilled so hard, who is behind this

Why the hell is this being shilled so hard, who is behind this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the jews

What the fuck are you even talking about?

The fact that black people compete in the Olympics?

Fuck you. Your thread will die and you're an asswipe.

An Indofag talking about race. Eat shit.

Do you really need to ask?
It's the same group who is behind putting hijabi-American in the front of the parade, for all to see, for the opening ceremony.
It's the same group who was telling the news anchors to ceaselessly mention Brazil's reputation as one of the most "ethnically diverse" nations on Earth.
It's the same group who lauded Saudi Arabia's "progress" in allowing female athletes to participate, even though it was done under the threat of a ban from all future Olympics.
Expect this shit to be shilled more and more aggressively each time there's another terror attack, each time another group of cops is killed by a "disgruntled young black man with no previous criminal record", each time there's another mass rape of women by "migrant youths" somewhere in Europe, each time these """refugees""" drown en masse in the Mediterranean despite countless warnings and numerous safe countries to seek refuge in along the way, until you like it. Until you accept it.
And don't you dare voice a different opinion, or else you will be blacklisted.

multiculturalism has failed

He's talking about the all refugee team, Tyrone.

"Diversity" means black people

Wow you're so red pilled my panties are niagara falling

I am a Person of Color. As a fucking white male, you should assume the proper tone of deference when addressing me. That is the command of your progressive masters.

What the fuck m8
are you implying they cast ethnic athletes to generate PR?
You are a fucked up person

That's literally what they are doing

Shit
Who are "they"? The Illuminatti?

no dummy, the IOC

Except athletes of color are whooping ass and have for an extremely long time at the Olympics without a refugee team.

It's not the refugee team is brown, it's the whole existence of it.

>LOOK AT THESE POOR, POOR GROWN UP ME- 12 YEAR OLD CHILDREN DO YOU FEEL SHAME FOR BEING ANTI-IMMIGRATION NOW?

Also notice the weird lack of Ukrainian refugees

Kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee_Olympic_Team_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

>In March 2016 the International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Thomas Bach declared that the IOC would choose five to ten refugees to compete at the Rio Olympics
>Thomas Bach
>Bach

Fuck the germans. This shit is real.

can you eve read you dumb monkey? Hes talking about the refugee team being shilled all the time

It will fail when the elite say it failed

JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

I am an ethnic. You are not permitted to criticize my views, and still call yourself a progressive.

It's literally marketing. People like refugees and find them inspiring. Plenty of people don't but there's still money to be made out of the ones that do.

I feel like 90% of what Sup Forumstards moan about is literally marketing.
>why so much racemixing in adverts!!!1!
Maybe because the easiest way to appeal to all races is have them feature in the advert, and maybe because the easiest way to do that in 15 seconds or on a poster is with a multiethnic family?

Or, you know, it could also be the Jews.