Seriously how could Europeans believe importing Muslims in big numbers is a great idea?

Seriously how could Europeans believe importing Muslims in big numbers is a great idea?

Literally ANY nationality would have been better than Muslims.

Does Europe just love being cucked?

just wait until merkel stops sucking erdo's cock.
he will send you 3 m more :^)

>13.7%
What's going on in Bulgaria?

T*rks, mostly. Also some Albanians and "Bulgarian Muslims"

>What was the Ottoman Empire

Be quiet roach

not enough muslims in italy

Muslim isnt a nationality, Angela

He was saying, people from any nationality would have been better than a Muslim form any nationality

Until then they must be enjoying fucking some turkish woman on the border cities am i right?I guess you dont care because you all look alike

Very clever post, too bad you're not that good at reading.

>tfw you realize that something like 25% of children in French are Muslim
>those numbers will become the reality for most of Western Europe within our lifetimes

*25% of children in France
Please forgive me, I'm very tired.

there's a lot of propaganda and brainwashing going on to fool the normies and not let them know how bad the situation really is

Im pretty sure thats only paris.
Anyway how many generations of secularism do you think islam can survive

Source ?

In Marseille sure, but in the countrside i'm not sure

no, it's every major French city.
And Islam will thrive under secularism, because no one dares interfere with a Muslim practicing their religion.

>Seriously how could Europeans believe importing Muslims in big numbers is a great idea?

You tell me, you are the ones that are openly racist against eastern/southern euros while importing 1 million rapefugees.

>Does Europe just love being cucked?
From what I can see from over here, yes.

Im talkinf about families losing their cultural and religious backgroud over the ages.
Are you catholic even though one of your grandparents is irish?(example)

The countryside is irrelevant in numbers. What percentage of your population lives there anyway? In any case the other day when I was visiting my grandparents in their farm I saw a black guy riding a motherfucking bike in the middle of nowhere. Fuck this shit.

How is France darker than Sweden? Have I been memed the whole time?

Old map, I think

>a black guy riding a motherfucking bike in the middle of nowhere
sounds hot. i bet that guy impregnates local girls on a daily basis. i mean the girls who live in the villages and towns on his way

Turks, gyppos and pomaks (muslims who are ethnically Bulgarian but were cucked into religion of peace bullshit during the Ottoman rule). As just about every kaffir under mehmet's yoke, Bulgarians were often tortured and forced to convert to islam.

On the brighter side, Bulgarian muslims are generally peaceful and hardworking. They were repressed by the commies and Christian Bulgarians are still butthurt about the Ottomans, so hatred or at least dislike of muslims/turks/arabs is quite common here.

>girls
>living in the spanish countryside

They are full of 90 years old grannies and their chickens

I laughed my ass when our government wanted to take Muslims too.

Considering that there's a lot of muslim men who marry non muslim women and keep having muslim children, I believe that they won't lose such religious background. Specially if they live in ghettos and segregated communities.

Just look at nowaday's extremists. They're 2nd and 3rd generation muslims who are even more islamized that their parents.

Elites love cheap labor
Cheap labor works for cheap and earns cheap and buy expensive credits from the banks

meat for the machine

>Seriously how could Europeans believe importing Muslims in big numbers is a great idea?

Accepting refugees =! importing

Plus we need to do something about those birthrates Adolf

>25% of children in French are Muslim
Memes

That survey was conducted at the exit of a college in Marseilles, it's nowhere near that

At worst it's 10%.

Of course, there is something called freedom of religion

>Plus we need to do something about those birthrates Adolf

Yeah, it's called automation, Ahmed "Kill the christians" ibn Camelfucker. I don't think Germany needs 1 million terrorist leechers living on their welfare.

this x 1000

Can we really blame it on the cheap labor thing this time?

Considering that the vast majority of "refugees" aren't working, and aren't capable of working in our advanced society, I doubt it.

Plus for the past decades we've been substituting cheap european workers for cheap asian workers.

>we need to do something about those birthrates
why not just allow some poles or balts to come to france instead and give them citizenship?

Yes you have.

>Yeah, it's called automation,
Won't happen under a capitalistic system and you know it

> Ahmed "Kill the christians" ibn Camelfucker
How classy and original, everyone who disagree is a dirty Mosleem

>1 million terrorist
Most of the Syrians "disappeared" without too much troubles. The rapists and terrorists were a minority.

>we need to do something about those birthrates Adolf
why does no one ever consider promoting child birth

>Won't happen under a capitalistic system and you know it
It's been happening progressively for the past century you doofus. And what is Japan? A communist system?

Economies need people to function, even people who will simply earn benefits, because they will use those benefits to buy crap food, crap clothes and expensive cars, taking a loan in the process. Some of them will work, and some of them (nearly all) will have babies.

Prosperity is based on having at all time a surplus of hands on deck, of course too much hands isn't good but since the national debts are basically bogus blackmailing schemes to force states to go a particular way, the system will roll on.

>implying Poles are any better

At least Algies speak French and have some ties with us. They have a network of influence.

It might surprise you, but a good majority of the political elite don't care about the average Frenchman skin colour or religion since the Republic is meant to be universal. Sucks a bit, I know, but that's how the population see things.

Because that would be racist

it's actually other way around. portuga ruled by arabs for 500 years while anatolia partially ruled by them for 30 years :^)

Japan has not the same mentality or economy as us.
There isn't a big ploy to depopulate France of the hard working whites, if that's what you imply. Anyway, the possibility of Frenchmen being a minority is mathematically improbable.

We do, we're one of the only countries with 2.0+ and 7.5% of the population can't be that responsible. Birth rates are falling everywhere, even in the Arab world.

>Plus we need to do something about those birthrates Adolf
Ah yes, let's fix birthrates but introduce crime, loss of trust and terror to society not to mentiin the fact that hardly any of new arrivals find work and the fact that even 3rd gen immigrants do worse in school than their native peers

>Anyway, the possibility of Frenchmen being a minority is mathematically improbable.

Oh boy you are so wrong on that one. In 50 years your current muslim populaton will be more than double what you have now. And if you keep importing them, guess what.

>muh birthrates
Yes, be more like Nigeria, Pakistan and Indonesia. Look at how more developed they are than Switzerland or New Zealand.

I don't know exactly why is trying to justify that like it's good, but yes, this is one of the reason. The economy needs more people to contract a debt, and for this we need more people.

>The Bulgars were semi-nomadic warrior tribes of Turkic extraction who flourished in the Pontic-Caspian steppe and the Volga region during the 7th century.
OG bulgars were turks, the modern bulgars are slav pretenders
there was a large turkish population there previously, before they genocided them just like rest of the balkanites. too bad that also crashed their economies because slavs don't know how to work lol

pomaks are honorary turks desu

Tfw fewer Muslims than almost anywhere else in the west

The only feel worth feeling for

aren't you that homosexual 'frenchman'?

>importing them

We only get 40 000 foreign immigrants/year, and that's not taking into account Europeans ones

France doesn't """"""""""import"""""""""" migrants.

lel plebs

>'frenchman'

Seriously, I'm gay and a dirty leftist, but I'm white. And even I admit there is a problem with Islam currently, but not necessarily with *all* Muslims and *all* interpretations of Islam.

>We only get 40 000 foreign immigrants/year, and that's not taking into account Europeans ones
then why do you have so many brown people?

Because there had a been a wave right after Algeria declared independence, plus guest workers, plus we still have DOM-TOM who are 75% black and several degrees of magnitude poorer than us and they go the capital

France have Arabs since at least the 1970, it's nothing fucking news

>Because there had a been a wave right after Algeria declared independence
and you think events like this wont happen in the future?
that more waves from different countrys wont come?

Well Germany is taking one for example

Before Algies we had Armenians (750 000), Belgians (2 millions, easily), Portuguese, Italians, heck even Poles.

It's not our first time we face a big migration. It's much, much harder to integrate them but I believe it will be possible.

you are naive to believe that especially after all the terrorist attacks that have occured in your country over the past 2 years

>Does Europe just love being cucked?
You're not really getting cucked though, for the most part. Just stabbed, shot, and bombed

Said terrorists attacks are a consequence of bad integration, segregation and brainwashing. And no Mosques won't be build anymore with the new regulations on Muslim cult anyway, since no foreign funds are allowed.

>Said terrorists attacks are a consequence of bad integration, segregation and brainwashing
So you're saying two thirds of the blame lies in native Frenchies for not going full goatse in front of muslims?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T REMIND ME OF THIS YOU FUCKIN COCKROACH! WE SHOULD DESTROY TURKEY WITH BILLIONS OF NUKES, BUT WE CAN'T!!!! YOU WOULD SURVIVE THIS AND GROW BIG LIKE THE ROACHES IN FALLOUT!!!!

That's totally not what I'm saying. I blame the government for making as if crime-ridden neighbourhoods and radical mosques didn't exist until 2 years ago. I blame terrorists for spreading propaganda and brainwashing people, and I also blame some far-right extremists for increasing tensions. Destroying/occupying a mosque like Génération Identitaire used to do before they dissolved themselves might makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but it's unfortunately a propaganda victory for ISIS. And it's also illegal yo.

Prescision : génération identitaire didn't dissolve, it's other, more radical groups like Troisième Voie and whatnot who dissolved themselves.