Why is Poland considered ugly by Sup Forums when irl the opinion is different?

Why is Poland considered ugly by Sup Forums when irl the opinion is different?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GNuS0Kiiyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never said that it was ugly, though.

m8 nobody cares about your country irl
and people who do care view it accurately i.e. as ugly and poor

No one like Poland irl either

You've got a great piece of land but you've still got that soviet mentality that makes you produce mostly shit.

That's not true. I traveled a lot and had a lot of foreigners in Poland for business meetings or foreign friends come here and I never heard it besides some commie blocks are ugly thing which is true.

Well i am kind of a polandboo because i ate perogi/pierogi once, ah and because of behemoth and hate, oh and decapitated too.

I cooperate with a Estonian company that is owned by one of the richest Estonians(he sometimes visits) and I can tell you that Estonians are much closer to homo sovieticus than Poles. I know a lot of them are probably Russians but still the mentality thing you stated is very wrong, as the quality thing as well.

Dzien dobry kurwa tak ja jestem ja jest etc

S-sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GNuS0Kiiyk

Kek, stay delusoinal.

>png
Are you retarded or just prone to think little to no?

Your image has nothing to do with Poland.

Go and post somewhere else, since you're not even smart enough to stay on the topic.

Poles are considered subhuman in Germany. And Poland is one huge dirty ghetto.

poland has a better reputation on Sup Forums than irl

What kind of business does this company conduct?

You mean Ossinovsky? And when I've been in Poland your shopping malls and gorillion of ads on every building reminded of Russia

It would be quite easy to tell what company I'm talking about if I told you because I doubt that there are more who have the same profile.

No.

But the guy is up there with him when it comes to money, higher probably.

maybe because they people that live there are ugly
have you thought of that?

Or not.

I just checked and he's 2nd.

Only guy here richer than Ossinovski is the guy who invented Skype.
Also Ossinovski is a piece of shit. Somebody should shoot him and his commie piece of shit son in the face.
Fckin bydlo diaspora promoting the multiculturalism of Estonia like he's got anything to say in the matter.

Who is he? I only knew he's one of the richest man in Estonia.

Don't worry, our rich people are often scumbags as well.

I'm in Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Austria and Slovenia regularly because of my work. Except Austria, this countries are what most people would put into the infamous Eastern block. In my personal opinion, Czech and Slovenia are a decade ahead of Poland and Slovakia. They have the same Habsburg feel as Austria but of course they are poorer. Poland to me feels more eastern. I'm not talking about cities, cause big cities are more or less all alike. As you leave Polish cities the wealth level decreases rapidly. Polish countryside still feel horrible poor, specially compared to Slovenian. We are of course talking about two completely countries where in Slovenia you can basically leave on the countryside and be at most 30 min drive away from the capital so a lot of rich(er) people move out of the cities. Slovenians I think like this typo of living and are in this regard similar to Austrians. On other hand, Poland made huge progress in the last decade. I don't know what your new government will do but hopefully nothing stupid. Also, all eastern countries have enormous human potential, there is no shortage of highly educated, at least bilingual, young people. Sadly, they are, just like Portuguese, leaving the countries because of still rigid economies.
So, I wouldn't really consider Poland a beauty of a country but it's also far away from the post-soviet shithole that Sup Forums is imagining to be.

Tell me about
>Poznan
>Lublin
>Olsztyn
>Silesian Metropolis

What are the differences and why is Sosnowiec so hated?

>Poznan
People are stock up, nice old town, nice historical region. One of the first, if not the first, Polish capitals.

>Lublin
Nice old town, Fattest people in Poland, region has some nice palaces. People are kinda chill, some Ukainians around.

>Olsztyn
People are ok, nice old town. A lot of lakes, region has a lot of castles. City is rich, the region is poor.

>Silesian Metropolis
Industry, mines, some museums, nearly no old towns or castles, only Gliwice part has a old town. People differ, very mixed. Silesians are not very nice people.

You're retarded - .png has better compression quality and more flexible format for editing than .jpg.

What about Sosnowiec? I see Poles mentioning it a lot.

Eh no, you're delusional. Maybe on Sup Forums but definitely not on Sup Forums.

It's a evil place.

really makes you think

We have actaully net positive migration among young people...and czechs are just lazy to move imho

For example there are only 20k czechs in UK, 40k in Germany and thats it

What's wrong with it?

I've been to 8 of the 16 Polish voivodships, hence I consider myself an expert on all things Poland.

Poland is no different than any other central European country. There are tiwns that are overall very pretty, ugly towns, big cities with a beautiful old town but ugly outskirts, big cities that lack an old city core and look just plain bleh etc. A lot of the villages are surprisingly pretty, others not so much. It's just like in any other central European country really.
Yes commie blocks are somewhat more common and the roofs tend to be a little shittier on average but that's about it. Roads are in good condition too. In fact, I think Poland's infrastructure is better than the Czech Republic's, and the towns and villages of the latter look way more run-down too.

this

Because the people are shit irl

le attention whore face

>Silesians are not very nice people
if u are Silesian,German we are very very nice

>Owned by one of the richest Estonians
>Rich
>Estonians
Pick one