Why do Americans get naked during sleep session?

Why do Americans get naked during sleep session?

You don't?

It seems that you have no muscle
Do workout.

I've been sleeping naked for well over 10 years now. I never understood wearing underwear or a shirt to bed unless it is the middle of winter.

>not sleeping in the clothes from the day before
please I even sleep with a belt on. My slumber belt has brought me many cozy slumbers it is not like other belts for it is a slumber belt and possesses magical properties assumedly bestowed upon it by slumber faries or prehaps even slumber elves.

>ameribelts

because sleeping naked in fresh sheets feels like FREEDOM

Do sleep shoes count

I either sleep naked or with jeans and shoes on. This is pretty normal t b h

Bad idea if only for fire safety. Your house catches fire and you don't want to be naked when you have to run outside.

This is an actual true family story.

>way back years ago, my grandmother was woken by police in the dead of the night
>she came to the front door pretty much half asleep and they told her they were chasing a fleeing robbery suspect through the neighborhood
>they wanted to check her house just to make sure he wasn't hiding in there
>my grandmother agreed to let them in, whereupon one of the cops then asked her if she could put some clothes on while they're searching
>she realized just then that she was completely naked

I've never slept completely naked, only shirtless on hot days.

I once was sleeping in a same bed with a gay dude and he told me he always uses pajama. So it seems you are gay too, lmao.

Wait people don't sleep naked? It's the only way my fat can breath. I have to nurture it.

>I once was sleeping in a same bed with a gay dude
That seems a little gay bruh

I sleep in boxers only desu

>I once was sleeping in a same bed with a gay dude
hot

Not as gay as your pajamas at least

She should be happy they didnt shoot her for indecency.

Because we have these machines that scrub away the dirt in our homes

Pyjamas are comfy as fuck desu

Sweden yes!

They only started doing that in 2006.

they are right, it's comfy

I often wonder if the sheet is stained by semen on dick and shit on ass

I sleep naked cause it's 115/46 during the day and 95/35 during the night

>35°C

comfy

No that's disgusting. I keep my room 63/17 which is the best tempature to live at. My A/C bill is more than rent

on the outside of course

Even sleeping with a shirt on is uncomfortable for me

Mothers?

I sleep naked. It's good for benis, I've read

I begin jizzing and shitting uncontrollably if I don't have my shoes on.

No that's also disgusting. Outside should never be higher than 55/12.
Cold > hot

Yes, the testicles like the cooler air when sleeping naked. It leads to healthier super-cum

Sleeping naked also prevents testicle torsions :DDDDDDDDDD

what

sleeping naked prevents testicle torsions

>he doesn't know about testicle torsions

sorry bros I mean how

your balls hang low and free instead of scrunched in some underwear where bad things can happen.

testicles rest easier while naked and aren't confined to tight, warm space like with boxers, this straightens the testicle torsion cord while sleeping, thus preventing testicle torsionings from happening

I lost my left one by waiting too long

You kept it wtf

I can't because my dad keeps pulling me out of bed in the morning, I'm looking forward to moving out.

holy shit, a true living human bean who has experienced testicle torsionings

How abd why did you not go to hospital, I've read the pain is excruciating

I never could understand why people buy designated sleeping cloth.
Its already annoying enough to wear more then your trousers (and even those feel inadequate now) but wanting to be encased in some fucking sleeping gear while you also put a blanket or even two over you for cover seems like an unnecessary overkill which probably only survived due to either prudery, old grannys who get cold fast or it being a status/cultural symbol for some.

Are you such a whiny bitch that he needs to physically remove you from bed when you have appointments in the morning or is he simply an asshat who sees sleeping out as a sign of decadence?

Why dont you just sleep naked and stop caring about being dragged out.
While nakedness is not a taboo by itself, touching is weird as fuck and it will feel highly indecent and awkward for both of you, which might make him reconsider his stance or at least will reduce his appells to verbal ones.

>sleeping with gf in spoon naked
>fugg yes t. benis
>wake up in the morning
>benis is rock hard and is snuggling inside bagina

I don't exactly have any appointments as of now, I won't start working until next month, but he does for some reason have to pull me out anyway.

Can I smell them?

tfw when gf was a pajamapleb

I do, feels incredible. Plus when I will sleep with my bf it will be awesome.

Pants off I'd weird, but shirt off feels good

I only did when I lived at my mom's house and it was 32C every day. I stopped after realizing that I'd have to fight someone naked if there was a break-in. Or if there's a fire, I may not have time to put on clothes before running outside.

>not ripping tit off and fucking her

what are you,50?

Well, we did the famous "chimp-like romanian rape" usually before going to sleep.

Normal sized dick can get entangled around one's legs during sleep. You wouldn't undersrand.