German people, what do you think of WW2?

German people, what do you think of WW2?

Are you very sorry and ashamed of what happened? or secretly proud of being the only superpower back in the days?

*If this topic pulls too much aggro with you, I will delete it as soon as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1857312/chinese-restaurant-forces-staff-kneel-public-square-and
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thread

apologize

also pic isnt related

Apologize.

Who would say sorry or feel ashamed for a war that happened before they were born?

An idiot. The lowest of the low.

apologize my man

They are ashamed of losing and not being able to exterminate the jews.

Did the Brits ever apologise for the Boer War?

when war come
superior chinese blast you out
then japanese know better

apologize m8

Whats this picture about? and why should British apologise?

Of course, each individual from the new generation doesn't have to apologise but as a citizen of one nation people should apologise.

If you really thought I was talking about direct responsibility you are a lost cause.

>No german posters

>Whats this picture about?
apologize

Explain this picture, so I can apologise. But this looks like uncivilised people from my country.

also heres @polozing hatoyama one

And that's why Germany gets on well with her neighbours and is a leading nation of Europe. Japanese Prime Minister would never do anything like that.

I have no fucking clue what you are doing
at least explain whats happenning in the photo.

None of those. A little proud maybe that we survived this long.

how does anyone here knows what really happend? Maybe the older generation just made this up to fuck us up. I dont think there was a WW.

apologize to brits
i read the news today that chinks threaten bongs for hinkley shit
since ever brexitard theyve been a kind of minority dont bully them

apologize

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1857312/chinese-restaurant-forces-staff-kneel-public-square-and

its unofficial but hatyama literally apologized to you according to someone. since i havent read any of jap news, im not very sure if its true though

have no clue about korean ones either. you have a bunch of these kind photos

And whats the reason behind posting photos you are not really sure of?

i was just posting em all driven by the apologize meme. theres no real intention, its just my way of carrying out memes.

though the 1st post was somewhat intentional. just wanted to see german posts too even though the results were obvious. but apparently it seemed it wouldnt happen, so i set a starter to call up someone. though the recognizable chinkbong just forced me to do a real apology throwing another boring inflammatory post to me. so i just started memeing for fun.