Who here /Eurasian/?

Who here /Eurasian/?

What ethnicity do you feel is most dominant in your personality?

My ancestors are from England and India.
I feel more like I'm an Englishman. This is partly due to my attraction to english woman (pic related) and complete non-attraction to Indian women. Also I'm completely non-spiritual and non religious which most Indians seem to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Indians
>Asian

am I getting memed here?

paki

>What ethnicity do you feel is most dominant in your personality?

fucking Americans I swear

Why do half white half Asian people call themselves Eurasian?
Eurasia is the region between Asia and Europe
Turkey and Russia are Eurasian
Can mulattos call themselves maghrebis because they're the bridge between white and black people?

My mom is a flip but I don't know where the hell her family originated from. If I had the money I'd do one of those DNA scans, but whatever. I feel mostly Swedish at heart as in personality-wise, but I'm more attracted to Asians and feel like I am an Asian.

well your definition is wrong too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia

technically, anyone from Europe or Asia is Eurasian.

>My mom is a flip
>swedish flag

kek

Don't worry. Her family came to flipland after the spanish colonization, so I don't have disgusting spic blood.

I mean when someone says "Eurasian countries" they're talking about the countries between Asia and Europe (Turkey and Russia)

>Mongrels
I'm not sure which emotion they evoke strongest in me. Its either pity, or disgust.

bit rude desu

How did your parents meet?

No idea. I think there were something about dad dating someone, it didn't work out, met my mom and they just clicked. Been married for a solid 25 or so years now. I never asked about the details.

Neither
I don't really care

Nah, I found hilarious how the betacucks up there always end with the lowest of the asian women.

Sex tourism

Oh please. My dad has dated girls left and right and literally swam in pussy, since he's semi-famous in his field - as in his job, something half of you spaniards don't have.

I feel a strong connection to my polak roots, it's in my blood, like kielbasa and collaborating with the Nazis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia

Sure, and he ended mixing with a lesser race and having a supreme gentleman kid.

Indians were considered asians long time before europeans even knew you existed, zitto animale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_campaign_of_Alexander_the_Great

Is he the reincarnation of elliot rodger?

Having to be Indian is punishment for past life

If your race is so superior why was I always at the top of my class no matter where I went, despite being surrounded by actual white people(blue eyed, blonde haired north europeans)?

How much Indian and English ancestry do you have?

Probably, like him, he relies on his white father achievements. Expect some supreme gentleman intensifying.

Anectodal evidence. Historically white race is far superior to any other

>If your race is so superior

Spaniards aren't white, m8, and swedes are below Spain in the PISA tests.

quick someone post the white granddaddy at the ATM while two flip hookers stand by him waiting

Well no, I prefer Asian women.

What the fuck does my father have to do with anything?

Then why are asians constantly topping producitivity and iq lists?

So the best race on earth is moor?

you being poor doesn't corroborate that very well

As if Slovaks ever accomplished anything other than getting buttraped by Austrians and Soviets.

How the hell am I poor?

Yeah, but you probably look like an Iranian Gypsy. Nobody will think you ae English.

one drop rule

>constantly topping producitivity
????
"if i had money i could spend $50"

It's a British English thing. Eastern Asians are more usually refered to as Oriental. Of course, in American English, that's considered derogatory and they're called Asians. It technically includes Indians as well, but most Americans will group Indians in their own category.

SOMALINIGGER

The ancestry dna tests go for like 100 eur. Sure I /could/ spend that, but it feels like a bit of a waste. Just because I can afford something doesn't mean I /need/ to buy it like some retarded 12 year old with no sense of personal economy.

Do you realize how many iphones those starving peasants build per hour?

I'm A Eurasian. Thai+American

I definately identify more with Thai. Mainly because America is a settled land with not much culture to fight for.

Thailands ancient traditions fascinate me and I'll fight to keep it alive

t. Achmed Abdul el Germanistan

The Test is probably more expensive than the price your loser father payed to buy your mother.

that's true
look at you at least one drop of fucking retarded

I do not doubt that for a second as my father didn't pay a single cent for my mother. She's not some poor savage without a home. Her family owned a fuckton of land and like three-four houses.

at least I'm not a dirty stinking frog lmoa

which is why i pity you

>be french
>get blown up

Thanks for information I didn't ask for.

I felt the need to clarify as you left quite a hefty implication in your post.

me eurasian. i feel and consider myself 100% asian/mongoloid just like the majority of us, russians

t. shitskin mongrel

i wouldn't regret it even while getting run over by a nice truck

Heydon if you're ITT I need to apologize for blowing off you're emails

I had a psychotic breakdown and had a readjustment in my medication

I almost managed to convince the veteran psychiatrist that my schizophrenia is a case of latent High Functioning Autism

Weight of my shoulders, luv u no homo

Screencapped and submitted into evidence folder for possible future fallout

t. Shitskin

Fuck off inferior being

Historically? Absolutely not, the whitest of whites' (meaning no meds) success is only recent and short lived. Maybe currently, but ancient civilizations all started in warm climates (Mesopotamia, Egypt, Mediterranean, Central and South America).

wtf you fuck you little semite shit?

Greeks and Romans were white

There is no one drop rule. If a mixed child looks like their white parent, they ARE white. Everybody would consider them white. Race is appearance.

I am Greek

t. non-white subhuman shitskin savage paki filth abo

False

LOL did I hit a nerve? Like I have said your success is very recent and short-lived. If Scandinavians are so superior, why were they the LAST to discover agriculture?
But of course you'll blame the weather. Lmao.

I said no meds

You unironically believe you are same race as Italians, right?

No?

Thats like excluding blacks when talking about NBA, why wouldnt i count meds

>So the best race on earth is moor?

Uh, yes? Is this news to you?

same except im half pakistani

Nice non-argument.
As if you can tell that pic related isn't white.

>implying you can tell meds apart

post her nips and I'll be the judge
t. expert

northern europeans lived in harmony with the nature. wu wei. tao. then they came upon the rest of the world and fucking obliterated it. no country untouched by their colonization. there's just no comparison

anyhow, ancient greece was the first real civilization that can be counted as a civilization. all greek philosophers and statesmen were of the nordic stock. all roman emperors were of the nordic stock

>mostly France

holy kek

Did you inherit the poo in the loo gene or poo in street gene ?

>canada (mostly quebec)

hello fellow eurasian mixes i have a question: are you nipples pink. My nipples are pink and this girl was like damn i expected you to have brown nips and then i was like nah and then she showed me her pink nips afterwards :^)

Yeah i can. I can also tell koreans apart. Working with tourists helps

t. inferiority complexed swedecuck

> he thinks that he can tell meds apart

>Eurasian
This word means people from Central Asia. It does not mean mixed-breeds. You are a half-caste, not a Eurasian.

Good. Having a culture to identify with makes individuals a lot more stable.
I'm a Moldavian. I'm 100% European. The latin myth is a meme perpetuated by some nationalistic retards. Moldavians are Dinaric -North Pontic Slavs with a romance language. I feel slav, and because of LifeWithBoris, not only people who read a history book know that we are slavs. Every meme perpetuated by Boris is connected to Moldavian/Romanian life. It annoys me when I hear that we're Romans/Dacians/Latins. If we did, we would,identify with them, yet if we were to know Serbian or Ukrainian, we would never look at the Latins.

Lmao why is it people who are barely even white in the first place that care the most about muh master race and muh racial purity

Nope, they're talking about Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan.

You dont need jobs to drown in pussy

I cant tell spaniards from italians but i can tell shitskins apart from meds

someone please answer my pink nipples question

>Race is appearance.

>believing the Mein Kampf meme

Just accept the fact that Germanics were savages compared to Romans and Greeks, and as soon as you got into the Empire, you adopted the Roman life. Because you were inferior culturally.

>I cant tell spaniards from italians

well meme'd, not even we can unless they wave their hands and we fall asleep in the middle of the day

ib4 some butthurt padANO claiming he is nordic

like all new zealanders, I'm half chinese and half maori

my nipples are pink

Retard

thank u i hope more people answer so i can know if pink nipples is a common or rare feature of halfies :)

You need to go back Rasheed

You are the retard. FFS, all southern euros rook same to me and some stupid slavshit is telling me he can tell us apart. Maybe, some greeks have a roundish face but that's all.

Read my post again

Retard

I don't have to read your post again, you are clearly mentally challenged.

>I cant tell spaniards from italians
>cant

>some stupid slavshit is telling me he can tell us apart

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D