I lik Isreal, you like Isreal?

I lik Isreal, you like Isreal?
If no, why you antismeti?

>antismeti
nice meme

yeah israel is alright, i don't know too much about it to like or dislike it though.

have you ever been there?

I only like the Hebrew language.

shit meme friend kys

yes i lik is
real
4 bomb muzzie

No, Zionists deserve to be wiped off the face of this earth. Jews are cool though.

how do her nipples go through that shirt so well what the heck

She's going to steal your magic powers, be careful. Very dangerous

i'd let her steal everything i have

She is sleut, retain your distance

i dont like israel

but i like jews. cuz is the main force for antisemtism.

1. There is nothing to like
2. I am not, just because I don't like it doesn't mean I hate it

is there more pictures of her?

People hate Jews because they are the smartest, richest and most beautiful people.

+is israel

t:shlomo

Yes

I would like that the US gave us 6 billion dollars to spend on the military too.

Why does only isnotreal get preferential treatment

Reverse image search, you will find her on Twitter. Princess Meg

I reverse image searched her and it literally came up with "female" with no links leading anywhere

lmao real smart google

Because they control my government

you is not in anto, if you were in nauto you would get american jew gold for jew

Fuck off Nazi

>>>/stormfront/

>tfw finns will never control 5% of the US lower house which would be the proportional amount to how many jews there are currently in the US congress (10% of all available seats) when compared to the overall global jewish population (14 million)
IT'S NOT FAIR

>That tweet

Too bad you don't have AIPAC in Finland

I feel bb

Fuck send Niger Maroko kazablanka send niger Jews

Best Jews russian ukrainian askenazi elite
We are Whit Fake orthadox jews we say we are mmmm jews but fuck no we are still have in our home pic of arthdox ikone isus xristos and Putin and mother russia :) we eat pigs and kilbasa we dont giva a fuck about kaser food we in sabat we go work in sabat to making a lot of $ in sabat Hahaha all the ísraeli olimpic team is russian and kavkaz jews slav :) feel good i hope we win some medals :) fuck mizrahi jews i hate them with all my heart

you ok?