APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

>horton shitmack
ayy lmao

What happened?

This Harry Potter looking faggot won the race and then leaned over and called the second place a "drug cheat."

kek, it was just some bantz

guy's going to get stabbed back home thanks to the huge chinese population back at his own place.

four-eyed trash

Nah, aussie-chinese women are going to suck his cock. If they loved China so much they wouldn't be living there.

He lives in melbourne, so yeah, its fairly likely.

However guy who came in second was Chinese so we can conclude that
1. This sick cunt was absolutely right
2. The Chinese internet defense force will go in full chimpout mode because setting up doping programs for athletes who have been trained since they were 3 totally isn't something the Chinese would do

What like on the podium?

Is smiling offensive to mainlander chinese?

You don't get it, they will stay at any other countries talking shit about it while still being die-hard gommie patriots at the same time. Some of them aren't even paid to do that.

In the pool I think

it's called passive aggressive behavior

Who dopes their athletes more? The chinese or the russians?

They should make it an event so we can find out.

Sun Yang will win gold. Aussies will spam Chinese sites with per capita shitposts.

All athletes do except Phelps. He is just a freak with a fishman body.

Russia and China have government funded doping so it is not the best you can get.

And other teams don't have as many rich donors as the US teams so they can't keep up.

dont they all take drugs?
I find it hard to believe that a natty athlete could compete against doped competition

lel

Sounds like chicanos

lel

the americans. they are ultra corrupt so they just pay the committee and get away with it

I think you're projecting, mario.

>china suddenly unbans facebook for chinks to talk shit about based Harry Potter