Do you hate USA?

Do you hate USA?

I do.

No I love US.

why do you hate them?

thanks for authetnic pizza napolenta, best frozen pizza

Yeah but I don't think about it as much as I used to

Absolutely love it, with all it's glaring imperfections

It's influence and significance as the grandest social experiment in history, is unmatched

Not really, I hate a few americans but not the nation or whole population.

USA is like the retarded kid at school that dont know he is retarded.
Sure, a bit anoying from time to time but no need to hate them.

Best country right after funland tbqh

you some kind of commie m8?

thanks for the pulla bread I love you funland pls marry me

No.

they're so fat, and stupid, and say stupid thing like budderrrrrr waderrrrrr hurrr durrr.
They play stupid "games" like handegg, they clap like retards, I hate their stupid red cups, they go into pools with their stupid clothes on, they wear their stupid gym shoes inside the house, on the sofa, on the bed. They eat greasy shit, and in general they're so naive and ignorant about the world, always using stereotypes, they're dumb I hate them.

sounds like jealousy

Come to america and leave your prejudices at the door, try it out and you'll love it.

America is great

So Italiams do make garbage food. Good to know.

Death to America

well they invented retaurant for kids.

i'll marry you for green card but not love sorry m8

Reported to the Mossad, IDF, Pamela Gellar, Larry David, Rubin from Ocean's 11 and George Costanza's Dad

Attento che così sei tu ad usare uno stereotipo

Btw, I strongly dislike USA, I don't think that all American are dumb, I think that they are hypocrites. We, Italian people, know that we are fucking ignorant and our country isn't the greatest in the world, despite all the great Italian artists and scientist (Like Leonardo and E. Fermi). When I see an American going like "USA best country in the world, land of freedom" it makes me puke.

This pretty much. Nothing shuts a kid up like a happy meal. The toys aren't even anything special unless you're a brony.

No
Love the US

>great Italian artists and scientist (Like Leonardo and E. Fermi)
You mean American scientist Enrico Fermi :^)

I hate the American military empire, and Americanization. So yeah, but i don't the individual American.

>Nothing shuts a kid up like a happy meal
Deprivation and famine do a good job though

No dude, he was italian, but he ran away from the fascist regime 'cause he was a jew. He was born in Rome, 29 September 1901. Go check it on the internet.

Americans are the most powerful race on earth

He wasn't jewish himself, his wife was.

>hates Americans using stereotypes
>uses nothing but stereotypes and memes as his reasons for hatred

I'm on to you

The important thing is that he was Italian, not American

A lot

It was an obvious joke, but I do feel a strong sense of irony when Europeans exemplify a Fermi or an Andrew Grove as one of their own, despite treating them like shit and driving them out of the country.

Yes they killed jugoslavia now they want to kill ukraina and Russian and Syria :(

you can't be Russian and not hate america so of course i do

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for your asshole politicians anyway, speaking of Fermi.

Sorry dude, I can't hear your voice tone, I didn't get the joke. Btw, he was born in Italy, he studied in Italy and he past most of his life in Italy. So yes, he's italian

I hate their government and politicians.
However I'm a big fan of American music / movies and I also appreciate their scientific contributions. American people are alright, I guess. They can be ignorant retards but also nice and intelligent. So overall I have mixed feelings

I'm not disputing that he's Italian, but you act like this is mutually exclusive to an American identity. I'm sure that Fermi in every respect was far removed from the typical American, but the idea of a typical American is misleading in its own right, especially half a century ago before our population became as homogenized and gentrified as it is today. The majority of the mid-Atlantic American population is Italian. You can go to the Italian market, converse with Italians, eat at Italian restaurants. The same goes for Poles, Micks, Greeks, etc. If they self-identify as Americans, no one will challenge them. A fourth- or fifth-generation American is flattered when an immigrant refers to himself as an American. That's more or less the sentiment that's drilled into our heads since early grade school.

B-But what about us?

Of course we love you, we're better acquainted with your historical success and dominance because of our colonialism

Tea-time is still our favorite British pastime