Argie grills *-*

they are so gorgeous lady, and they speak spanish with italian accent ....

i love Argentina now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgVKEv5WKTk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake, that's not an argentine girl, pic related is how a typical argentine girl looks like

here's a group of argentine girls going to school

argentina is spanish-italian mixed around 90% ,meanwhile 10% are bolivian immigrants and paraguayans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgVKEv5WKTk

and here's how will they look after their 25s

Stop trying to hide this shit, we know you have hot females.

stop lying , here in spain you are not considered latino -.-! and your people is top tier although they hate us.

wrong coast

>let me tell you about your country and how looks the people in it

nope, everybody knows that we wuz kangz and shit, the niggerest people on Earth after africans

>you are not considered latino
oh but we are, 110% amerindian blood.
>although they hate us.
geez I wonder why, most of spaniards on internet call us sudacas, simians and shit, anyway, if they go to Spain, I don't think they hate you so much

>most of spaniards on internet call us sudacas
a ver solo hay un tio en Sup Forums que os llama sudacas, -.- ! hasta en forofachas (forocoches) dijeron que argentina es el país mas parecido a España

>a ver solo hay un tio en Sup Forums que os llama sudacas
a eso lo sé, pero yo hablo de internet en general, youtube y otros foros
también he sabido de españoles maltratando argentinos allá, no digo que sean todos, porque seguro que hay gente buena y mala como en todos lados, pero tampoco nos aman, y la percepcion general acá es que no nos quieren, de hecho se llegó a decir que nos trataban mejor en Inglaterra que en España

pues ami me gusta argentina, pero no hay muchso argentinos en España , es como lso mexicanos....tenemos buena vision de vosotros...muchos son ingenieros ,medicos y demas.

pero es que aqui hay colombianos y de republica dominica que forman bandas como los Latin Kings y se matan a machetazos, y muchos por eso insultan .

pero los argies en españa tienen buena imagen , también los mexicanos. pero es que centro américa es una basura y mandan lo peor.

en Inglaterra tanto españoles como argentinos , latinos somos spics , no hay mas en eso.

This is true desu. They are just a bit lighter

she looks like a man in a wig and with some make up and fake eyelashes

bueno, a lo mejor han cambiado las cosas, pero esa es la idea que yo tenía
>hay colombianos y de republica dominica que forman bandas como los Latin Kings y se matan a machetazos
>centro américa es una basura y mandan lo peor
kek, es mas fuerte que ellos, no sabía de eso, acá tambien tenemos muchos colombianos y no son de lo mejorcito

darker*

cuéntame, muchas argentinas tienes ojos azules y son muy guapas....realmente me quede sorprendido de los ojos azules que tienen.

I thought you guys wiped your natives out

depende, en Buenos Aires hay mucho ojo celeste y azul, en otros lados creo que los ojos verdes y celestes son mas comunes

nono, don't fall for the memes, we're 100% abos

Nop, that was us.

>depende, en Buenos Aires hay mucho ojo celeste y azul, en otros lados creo que los ojos verdes y celestes son mas comunes
wow es que me aprecen chcias muy atracticas , tu tienes ojos verdes o celestes?

yo tengo ojos marrones, perdí en la lotería genética jajaja

:(

there is one qt argentinian girl here on this board

>girl
>on Sup Forums
?

They make it seem like an accomplishment when in reality the just coughed on a couple sparsely populated tribes and they all died. The US is the #1 native killer and we actually put effort into killing them

i want to believe

2bh most of them died from diseases or they were killed when they attacked the cities, but our biggest victory was in Patagonia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

i dont care about natives but thanks god now argentina is italian-spanish

and it must be because our italian part that we remained mostly '''european''', your Fernandos Martinez are the responible for Mexico, Colombia and the central american shitholes.

you had one job Spain!

they have some germans too, nazis escaped after ww2

and polaks

Argentina promedio, comunmente son morochas.