/cum/

Floridian master race edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3rdtJykDUT4
youtube.com/watch?v=qQY76gpImmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are you gay? Should I shun forms of media, forms of ART because Sup Forums doesn't think it's cool?

He's talking about John Oliver. Just thought this thread shouldn't miss out on this gem

Is mexico getting better?
like is it reasonably safe to drive to Cancun yet?

first for ohio

>HIV/AIDS has had a great impact on society, both as an illness and as a source of discrimination. The disease also has large economic impacts. There are many misconceptions about HIV/AIDS such as the belief that it can be transmitted by casual non-sexual contact. The disease has become subject to many controversies involving religion including the Catholic church's decision not to support condom use as prevention. It has attracted international medical and political attention as well as large-scale funding since it was identified in the 1980s.

really makes you think

>AIDS was known early in its career as gay cancer
really makes you think

i have migrated

What kind of job can I get in the great Flyover?
I just want to spend my days surrounded by harmless people browsing Sup Forums

welcome

you have to go back

whenever i see that flag i always think of toilet paper in a toilet full of shit

not very nice posts

you sound indian

Watching everything I can on Elliot Rodger lads

yes

For You

nice

Should we have made him president? I can't help but feel like we, as a nation, sent away an extremely smart candidate because we were mad at rich people

yoga doomsday

Why is Austin a tumblr city its in the heart of texas?

almost anybody would make a better president than Hillary or trump

I don't know, but for some reason I think he's just as unlikable as Ted Cruz and John McCain. The republicans make terrible choices when it comes to their candidates.

Does /cum/ like comic books?

how's everybody doing today then

proper psyched for thai kickboxing later

I'm not actually watching the olympics
I just like watching the US medal count go up and up and up

Mitt's great. I don't even know why you would compare him to a fundie rabblerouser like Cruz.

It's funny. Mitt gets shit for being Mormon, but at least he's actually religious and successful to boot. Everything Ted says about god sounds like shitty pandering to weirdos

He seems to be the type of guy who shakes your hand, but stab you in the back. I don't know, our media is always extremly biased and leaning towards the democrats, so maybe it's because of this.

He was the governor of Massachusetts, one of the most liberal states in the union.

meant for
olympics are cool though
michael phelps is part fish

t.

>because we were mad at rich people
It was because he was mad at poor people, actually. Either way, he was a dirty neocon and probably would've been worse than Obama, if only for Obama's inaction

thank god that weird fucker did not become president. no one was mad at rich people, hence several presidents were rich. people are mad at neocons.

is this bait?

I just don't know, I mean Sarah Palin was painted like the last inbred redneck here, but I personally think I'd trust her more than him, for some reason. I've got to admit I haven't read any of her political ideas or something, I'm just judging by my first impression atm.

*portrayed as

>It is incon-fucking-ceivable to Sup Forums that two candidates selected by people dumb enough to fund the two organizations which have ruined the American political system are poorly-suited to hold political office

Going to the Forrest preserve to commit suicide tonight. Find happiness and self-acceptance where I failed to bros.

There were American Mormons outside my door
Why can't Americans fuck off?

>It was because he was mad at poor people, actually.
Is that why he passed universal healthcare in Massachusetts?

No, pic related was the man we needed but our country didn't deserve

AESTHETIC

Delegates?

Is Miami the best city ever?

let them covert you

>Going to the Forrest preserve
Sounds like you're in a bit of a JAM

But don't kill yourself, honestly

fool

>Mormons
>true americans
pick one

What did they mean by this

no

Yes, the delegates, hand them over Donald. It's over for you. The American people have shown they will only elect a TRUE conservative.

that grills are ok with handholding

Donald Duck hunt

Americans, explain this

I cannot explain it because we did the old fashion approach to math when I was in school. You have to ask a younger user.

stop posting bait pooland reeee

The future looks so fucking bright for once
youtu.be/3rdtJykDUT4

whoop whoop

They teach that shit in elementary schools over here now too wtf

Never forget.

>tfw you realize wizardchan is the thinking man's chan

there is only one true chan

all others are poor imitations

>the old ways are not forgotten

Wizardchan just didn't do it for me. I browsed it for about a year and recently stopped.
I didn't feel like there were any more meaningful discussions being had and it felt like 1/3rd of the posts were bait or people calling other normals.
I honestly feel more comfortable here.

why do so many other country generals use kpop as their opening pic? the fuck is wrong with them.

Where are you at lads

Because the girls are cute, funny, the music is pleasing to the ears, and most of all it also triggers losers like you

Wtf I hate the US Olympic Team app now

>lads

I make the money, man. I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards.

>mfw I went to work drunk and high on coke and no one noticed even tho my personality was completely different

>In the bottom 20% of Americans
PLEASE DELETE THIS

I lost my virginity the other day. im 25

Nice how'd that happen?

are you fucking serious

Was he autistic?

Good morning, /cum/
Do you know what time is it?

the truth is it doesn't matter how autistic you are if you look good enough

>tfw I fucked up a simple hello today

truth

how

due to poor planning one of my housemates / friends had to go to work on shrooms

>friend goes to work
>working at ice cream parlor
>trying very hard to keep his shit together while the creases of the customers' mouths and eyes are running etc. from his perspective
>old lady gets to front of the line, orders a flavor
>he asks her if she'd like a cup or a cone
>she blanks out, and just keeps staring at him
>stares for maybe a solid minute or two
>friend starting to sweat bullets, thinks the shrooms finally won the war
>about to tell manager he isn't feeling well and go home
>she suddenly snaps out of it and says "Oh, what did you say? Sorry, I blanked out for a bit there."
>he laughs and says, "And I thought I was supposed to be the one on shrooms!"
>manager hears and starts laughing too (manager is pretty laidback and they apparently joke around a bunch)
>old lady laughs
>completes order
>manager never found out he was actually on shrooms

>That one stranger the males were totally fine with touching everywhere

I'm playing chess while you shooting pool
Make your next move be your best move
Run up on Wop I'mma let loose

I said "how are we" instead of "how are you"

lel

damn, I thought 19 was pretty good but apparently ~70% of the country beat me to it

Wtf, I graduated high school this year, and I never saw that shit when I was in elementary.

Hey so what's the deal with that normie haircut where you leave the top of your head hairy but then shave off both sides?
who fucking likes that

It's fucked. They're basically making you write down things you only do in mental math, and then they give stupid names to everything to make what should be intuitive really complicated

>youtube.com/watch?v=qQY76gpImmA
Who does this guy think he is to insult the /cum/ warrior?

100% legit.

/r9k/ is leaking.

TELL ME AGAIN Kendrick ain't the BEST in the game

what antivirus do you use buds
MSE master race reporting in

Kendrick ain't the BEST in the game

Bitdefender

Owning a mac :^]

Common Sense 2016