This is a roundabout for bicycles in Netherlands

This is a roundabout for bicycles in Netherlands.
Yes. Absolutely wasting money this is.

Why are Europeans so obsessed with roundabouts so much?

I heard they have millions of bikes
makes sense if all of them needs some direction

I don't see the problem

we have lots of them wtf is your problem gook

Less accidents and a good traffic flow.

I like roundabouts. People complain about them but they never explain why.

This is called being a first world country

Netherlands has absolutely amazing cycling infrastructure

Roundabouts are awesome and improve traffic flow. Also there are more bikes than people here, . You didnt even post the most based one, the bike suspension roundabout bridge

>tfw ywn cycle the dutch coast

In cities skylines, you build your entire city as a roundabout to win

Absolutely based infrastructure
Absolutely based country

Bicycles are great way to have fit population and they are cheap compared to cars, take much much less space

Stay mad

what reason is there not to move to the netherlands?

There is none. Holland is literally he most based country.

Muslims

Fucking awesome

Muslims (but better then their neighbors), blacks(but better then their neighbors), rain, fucking wind, not knowing language

They are my third option to move to
1. SWI
2. IRE
3. NED

>Muslims

That's a meme. If you just stay out of the large cities in the West you see very few Muslims. I have been to Haarlem, Maastricht and KANKER and they all had very few muslims

>tfw already surrounded by muslims and islamic centers

Europeans are so cringeworthy.

I am an IT guy, and a foreigner with love for busy cities
So Amsterdam, Rotterdam would by my choice to live in (because of work)

Another problem with Netherlands is ease of doing business (not perfect measure but OK indication)
After I move to a country I would like to start my own business after 5 years and that might be a tough nut to crack in a country whose language I just learned (in those 5 years), making many business connections with my poor knowledge of language, starting the actual company, getting employees and getting capital

Swi is the same but has much much better standard (lower taxes, huge salaries)
Ireland is hit and miss but is great country to start a business in

Oh
Wisconsin or Milwaukee? heard you got somalis there

Philadelphia, every black person here is a muslim convert and then theres a decently large arab population.

Our blacks from (former) colonies are goat, not even joking. Moroccans are kanker.

>Our blacks from (former) colonies are goat, not even joking.

Indonesians too. They are some of the hardest working, nicest people in this country.

Go back to /pol, naziscum. Islam is a part of Europe. Muslims are our brothers and sisters.

literally no nature
they have one (1) forest in the whole country and it's small as fuck

Nice b8

>Being this jealous of our efficient use of space.

Literally every part that is not A) on pic related or B) a city is used for agricultural means which makes us the 2nd largest exporter of agricultural goods despite being one of the smallest countries.

but I'm sure that since you're so close to 50 other countries you can just take a few hour trip to one of their forests

Pic

Still very green and comfy in my little town.