What kind of coffee do Europeans drink? I know Italians drink espresso and the Balkans drink Ottoman style...

What kind of coffee do Europeans drink? I know Italians drink espresso and the Balkans drink Ottoman style, but what's the norm for the rest of the continent? Drip coffee? Percolator? French Press?

I just drink what comes out of the machine

>What kind of coffee do Europeans drink?
I'm American so fuck you I'll answer anyway

I drink Turkish mostly, but occasionally I make a latte or mocha or something. If I put flavoring in it, I prefer either vanilla, hazelnut, or almond

drip most of the time

confirm

Drip coffee or boiled coffee.

Kek, cheap instant coffee

All coffee, good coffee

Boiled, like stovetop? Is that common?

>Balkans drink Ottoman style
Bullshit.

Italian-style espressos with Brazilian beans.

All other European coffee tastes like shit. American coffee is piss-water garbage.

Yeah, just just put coarse ground coffee in a kettle "kaffepanna" of water and put it on the stove. Bring to a boil and remove from the stove, let the coffee sink for about 20 minutes and done.

It used to be more common. Now it is mostly common in the north and with older people. It is a different taste you kinda get used to.

Two spoons of sublimated coffee and three spoonfuls of sugar. Stir. To drink. To go to work.

COLD BREW HIPSTER BULLSHIT MASTERRRACE

frenchpress

50% of time with milk
50% of time black

This one is the only I like.

I put the little capsule in the machine and then I turn on the machine so the coffee goes in my cup

Cold brew too strongk, you need cream or sugar

Need me some hot black

>cheap
Doesn't that cost like 5 times as much per kg. as your average grinded coffee? Convenient and good tasting as fuck, but not cheap

It's about the same price here as drip and one third what premiumt fresh roasted café de altura sells for... I don't know about price variations in countries that don't produce it.

Dunno, Nescafe is not that expensive here

Instant coffee powder. The glorious feeling of being a pleb.

it is cheap there

best coffee

Mah nigga

the most popular brand in Finland is Juhla Mokka

I like my coffee in a dumpster while I sip on delicious tea

>coffee and chicory
Into the trash it goes

What sort of tea is that? Almost looks like Rooibos (Peace Be Upon It's Name)

Presidentti masterrace

haista vittu t. paula

Kulta Katriina is poorfag tier

didn't know muslims hated chicory

Turkish coffee is top tier desu. It may taste bad for first time drinkers but later when you get hooked it's like the best thing ever

>It may taste bad for first time drinkers but later when you get hooked it's like the best thing ever
This. I have a friend in Europe that convinced me to try it, and although I hated it at first it's all I drink now. I have no idea why I like it kek maybe I'm retarded

this
i don't drink coffee, but i prefer cold coffee (with milk)
(also cold tea, no sugar, etc)

Sounds like you're talking about cigarettes.