That feel of absolute humiliation when every single Polish Sup Forums poster is mouthbreathing biowaste

>that feel of absolute humiliation when every single Polish Sup Forums poster is mouthbreathing biowaste

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8yJrRbeM_I
youtube.com/watch?v=u9rG7hOZbdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you jizz bitch
you are on of them Paweł

Establish another 10 threads about Poland, i am pretty sure that people from around the world are very interested in your africa-tier wasteland

Poles are ok
except for that one polish flag that goes around posting CP

actually I'm German my last name is Weiss

really makes you think

>Poles are ok

No, they are not. This country is a poverty ridden postcommunist hell without real economy from which people escape on bigger scale than Syrians from the war-torn land, and society is in fact even worse.

gtfo to germany you lazy germ

then who will manage my family's 3 kamienice in Wrocław?

t. poo lack

Poland is ok

youtu.be/E8yJrRbeM_I

No, it is not, believe me. If you lived here for some time, you would realize that majority of this sick society consists of poor pensioners, old smelly bums collecting beercans for a living who for some reason don't have a pension, genetical imbeciles who were too stupid to buy a bus ticket and emigrate from here, and this last category includes all kinds of hobos, "patriots" in second-hand clothes and impoverished precariat working for a potato. A tiny minority is guys like me who try to isolate themselves from this smelly trash called "Poles" in cars and detached houses with high fence.

This country is failed, and people should finally realize it.

watch out there's a bunch of petrolhuffers who will swarm you with their fallacious rants to defend Muh Poland's Honour on the internet

>A tiny minority is guys like me who try to isolate themselves from this smelly trash called "Poles" in cars and detached houses with high fence.
People like you're a cancer on the Polish society.
Just gtfo already folksdojczu.

>le atentionwhoring on self-hate special snow flake

everyone hates self-haters, gtfo of my internet, filth

look out it's the diasporanigger who can't speak Polish

easy to love Muh Poland from outside the country, right? especially when you fap to history instead of ACTUAL LIVING CONDITIONS HERE AND NOW

>People like you're a cancer on the Polish society.

Oh really? This half-bankrupt economical colony of the Western Europe is not fully bankrupt yet only because such guys like me pay collosal taxes to keep it afloat.

el swediANUS

>look out it's the diasporanigger who can't speak Polish
How many times have you written this already after subsequently having a fluent conversation in Polish with me? This has gotten old and retarded a long time ago.
Most Poles pay taxes, you're not a special snowflake Mr.
>en polackRÖV

I will *type* it as many times as it takes to make you stop wanking to your idealised image of Poland, the Ancestors' Land

it's a shithole and your family did well to escape it, stop with your tryhard "patriotism"

t. toilet cleaner

get back to Poland or stop defending muh polska honor on internet

>I will *type* it as many times as it takes to make you stop wanking to your idealised image of Poland
I don't have an idealised image of Poland, but a realist and critical one.
>t. toilet plumber

Go back to Deutschland.

>I don't have an idealised image of Poland, but a realist and critical one

I kekked a little

I was in poland about a week ago, wasn't that bad desu. Honestly felt like a country with no real direction or purpose propped up by the EU. It's an interesting place.

It's true, even tho I'm generally sentimental towards the past, I'm a realist in the present. But I guess you don't know the difference.

I make 5k on hand in here, could get 10-12 abroad as a junior/mid tier talented graphic designer but i don't want to leave.

No mudslimes here and i like it here so suck my cock no lifes and gtfo if you are so useless.

Where?
>Honestly felt like a country with no real direction or purpose
What does that even mean?

I am new on this imageboard. I am author of these posts: 56244

If you are Polish, or somehow related to Poland, you should realize that this country is probably the worst hellhole in this region of Europe and it is getting worse with every year in practically all aspects. I see more and more trashy and poor people on streets, most of population drives fucking 15 y.o. used cars imported from Germany, most of it 'renewed' after being previously crashed, bums already became the most noticable part of society, and motherfucking pensioners everywhere, old motherfucking beggars crawling like worms in all directions. Normally looking well-off people are a minority now. I have no idea how it is possible, because theoretically our GDP grows, economy blooms, all statistics can confirm it, but in reality Polish society becomes more and more trashy. I am an extremely good observer, i see a lot of things that other people seem to not notice, and i have a perfect memory, i can compare how things were 10 or 20 years ago and how they are now.

Poland is going in a very wrong direction, we probably lost around 8 million people due to emigration, not official 2 million, Poland is bankrupt like Greece but government doesn't admit it yet, probably expecting that we will have a war in Europe soon and all debts will magically disappear.

That's my impression about contemporary Poland. Yours must be surealy radically difference because you don't live here

MFW This whole thread
KEK

Katyn

it's illegal to criticise Poland you know

Hey I wanna study polish in poland what are the best towns with university? I have a lot of choices like Wroclaw, Lodz, Warsaw, Cracow, Poznan and Lublin.
Which one have the best area? I love mountains and places without mudshit.

t. poop

>pooland
>mountains

Kielce and Rzeszów are the only major cities next to mountains

stay home abdul

>poolish education
what is Kraków m8

Breslau don't go to Pooland

All cities in Poland look similarily shitty. And i wouldn't recommend coming here. Just stay out from Poland, you have other V4 countries that will gladly meet you with cheap sluts and drinks, here probabilty of being beaten or treated in a very rude way is much bigger than probability of getting pussy

>krakurw
>mountains

look at the map again Vladimir

>fucking kielce closer to tatras than Kraków
dumb polack

Wanted to punch some Polish cunt today. Kept getting in my way.

>what is góry świętokrzyskie

good job Vladimir

>Rzeszów
Found a uni teaching I'll check it out

I'm leaving because of them don't be so mean, I'll bring some beer when I come.

I don't care about cheap drinks and sluts, I mostly want to learn your language and have an escape path once the mudshit take over my country.

good lad
make him suffer

>góry świętokrzyskie
"góry"

french refugees not welcome here
please leave

what's wrong Vladimir

British mountains are świętokrzyskie-tier but they are proud of them like madmen

>Najwyższy szczyt to Łysica (612 m n.p.m.)
fucking poland even mountains dont work here lmoa

I love when you post this pic 2bh

I lived in Poznan for a year actually. It was nice but if you have the choice I'd say Wroclaw or Gdansk.

>I mostly want to learn your language and have an escape path once the mudshit take over my country.

Listen, you motherfucking idiot, very carefully now. These people whom you call "mudshits" are better off, use better deodorants and generally have better habits and behave in more civilized way than vast majority of this poor trashy broken society. Poland is not an aryan high-income paradise, it is a half-bankrupt shithole with rapidaly aging society, suffering from massive emigration operating in self-accelerating pace. The more people leave this shithole, the harder life becomes for the rest - internal demand is smaller, hence less companies are created and more of them are being closed, it leads to lower income governmental budget that results in higher taxes that additionally suffocate economy that spits out another millions of young people who can't find here job with a wage guaranteeing covering basic needs. How fucking stupid you must be, racist asshole, to move to a country from where everybody escapes like from a war-torn middleeastern wasteland?

Besides we don't want here faggots who treat our country as a refuge for fucking racists and xenophobes. We served as an oasis for the Jewry for almost 1000 years and were the biggest victim of nazism, so it hurts when people consider us as some kind of shelter for fucking neonazis. Just fuck off, moron. Let this place die in piss and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9rG7hOZbdQ

The poles here are nice, friendly, and hardworking desu

Can I be a refugee?

no
fuck off we're full of shit (aka polacks)

Poles living abroad have easier life, so also their nature and attitude radically changes, i guess

I know you're right but opinions like this always hurt me

it's almost as if nothing we do matters and we've just lost at the lottery of life at some point

>Этo paгyльcкoe нapeчиe

Ahah you're so Polish. It's pretty fascinating how much hate and love you have for your country and yourselves at the same time.

Not OP btw

It is not hate, nor love, i am simply telling you how things are. What you are going to do with it is your business.

I guess this makes sense. Poles here are also phenomenal at assimilating and learning the language. One of my friends in high school came to the US when he was thirteen without know English and by the time I knew him when he was sixteen-seventeen he knew it perfectly and had no accent. You wouldn't have been able to tell he wasn't born in the US.

>Poles here are also phenomenal at assimilating and learning the language
thats because pooland has no culture or proper language

not even in the worst shithole in Latam you will find as much self-hate as in Poland

really makes you think

How do you mean? It looks pretty unique from the outside.

>that feel of absolute humiliation when every single Polish person is mouthbreathing biowaste

Fixed

that's because polacklande is worse than all those

snake speech as befits poolacks

>you will never be polish
someone please hold me

Funny how it's the opposite here, when I worked in a job centre, polacks used to come in who'd been here for a decade and still needed a translator.

>that's because polacklande is worse than all those

kek

Kek

KEK

Thanks I'll check these out

>The more people leave this shithole, the harder life becomes for the rest
So coming here as a student won't help you while I pay for tuition and a room, food and visit everything as a tourist. And retreat here later with a lot of founds and buy local products pay taxes and everything else?

> racists and xenophobes
Islam is not a race, they way of life is not compatible. So I'm xenophobe for trying to learn a new language and a new european culture?

at least they invented fire unlike polacks

I am morally disgusted by your motivation, that's all i want to say in this matter yet.

Maybe it has something to do with the ease of migration (EU vs. US visa). Then again, even the few I met that were here illegally were decent.

I lived in Poland for a year and yes, I would agree that it is a fucked country with a lot of problems. But more than another European countries ? No.

>Poles here are also phenomenal at assimilating and learning the language
Yes, they are. I think their language is so complicated that it must be a relief to speak something as "simple" as French or English.
Also, good educational system (compared to France)

>We served as an oasis for the Jewry for almost 1000 years and were the biggest victim of nazism, so it hurts when people consider us as some kind of shelter for fucking neonazis
wait what
muslims are obviously the nazis in this situation

in fact that guy you're talking to might very well be jewish
it's the jews who are leaving because of muslims, you know, muslims want to kill all of the jews ... i think you don't understand who's actually the nazis here

Seriously, all folksdojcze and hohols out from my fatherland.

At least there is a lot of white people.

Jews are nazis for Palestinians and other muslim people who were unlucky enough to be their neighbours, so you shouldn't be surprised that muslims don't love Jews either. If somebody is a nazi in this relationship, i would say it's the Jews

>I think their language is so complicated that it must be a relief to speak something as "simple" as French or English.
Makes sense.
>tfw pole friend trying to teach my basic polish
All I remember is 'jing-dobre' for hello

>most patriotic poo lacks are the ones who left this shithole
really makes you think

funny how they're the only ones who don't see the good things they have, they believe they're the worst of the worse
such a shame

the most original comment of the day, congratulations

lmao people on fourchins are worthless anyway why do you care whether some frog wants to move here he will probably change his mind in a week once he sees some new """based""" country

I am annoyed by his motivation. He wants to come here because he is a racist who doesn't want to live in France amongst "mudshits", kek. The guy is a human trash, literally.

>The guy is a human trash, literally.
he'd fit in here just right

>t. the grass was greener when I was young

it's a rule of life that things only get worse, no better

>polacks celebrating the day they left a shithole called poopland

>The guy is a human trash, literally.
kek, vid related

This kike JKM is a human trash too.

>>tfw pole friend trying to teach my basic polish. All I remember is 'jing-dobre' for hello

Polish is actually a really satisfying language to speak. It is incredibly rich and I feel I will never be able to read Polish literature in Polish.

Poland is seen as a conservative heaven for most of the right wingers in France.

We have a ton of these Americans on this board alone. But we've at least got both libcucks and Sup Forumstards wanting to leave America for literally either Sweden/Denmark or Russia/Poland respectively. It's embarrassing desu. I've been to two of those places (one from each dyad) and they're shitholes in my experiences.

I think the poles have finally learned not to give (You)'s for obvious bait because I only see one triggered diaspora poster. Gratz.

>those traditional dresses

Polish girls are the biggest slags ever, top. Kek.

Why do Poles just bitch and complain all the time without actually doing anything to improve your country and society?

Well, thank you, kind sir

Tbh, the "Russia/Poland is the only bastion of European civilization, I want to move there" meme is worse than being a weeaboo faggot.