Cow fee

*cough* ee

Mate master race

KOMPOT

Only women and fags drink tea

both. Lots of sugar and no milk

Coffee. Black, no sugar.

both
if you rape the taste of either with milk or sugar you deserve to be beheaded in the name of allah 2bh

Neither.

Tea

I spent 2 weeks with in England at my friend.

Since then I can only drink Yorkshire Tea with Milk at the morning and evening.

Tea. Coffee is for niggas :)

Coffee for morning, tea for evening

Rollin'

I want to drink peppermint drink tea instead of coffee. I drink about 8 cups of coffee a day and it causes nausea (4 would be OK).

Iced white tea > Iced green tea > iced coffee > Iced black tea

>drinking boiled grass water

Tea

Tea.

Coffee is for people without tastebuds and tryhard betas.

People who drink plain tea or coffee confuse me. Black coffee should be used as a canvas for which other flavors should be added, same with tea. It's boring plain

Tea.

Although lately I've been oddly sensitive to caffeine that I can't enjoy it like I normally would.

>being addicted to the caffeine jew

>he drinks tea with a straw

Coffee. The stronger the better.

You drink tea when you're sick.

Tea always. Coffee leaves an overwhelming taste in your mouth

patrician answer

Tea

This familia knows what's up

>he doesn't have pitchers of both in his fridge
I have an iced coffee and iced tea jug that are always full. Sometimes I mix them....

>iced coffee
>iced tea
>mixing them
I don't know what's the more disgusting

is bretty gud
cold > hot

tea is the drink of puritans
and espresso is the only acceptable way to drink coffee

Tea

White men drink black tea
>Ostfriesentee
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Frisia#Tea

My favorite tea is mango boba

Fuck outta here with that weeb shit.

Gween tea

tea

what on earth is 'iced tea' ? its a hot drink pleb

It's not Japanese it's Taiwanese???
>leaf education

How about both

It's tea that is cold you dirt spanner. Better than hot just like iced coffee is better than hot
cold > hot

kek, I bet you also put sugar or milk on your tea
tea is a hot drink, cold tea is just juice

milk is a must, sugar is a preference
who drinks tea without milk? third worlders thats who

If I have cigs: Coffee
If not: Tea

>I drink tea everyday, coffe is for girls and weaboos.

Tea

I don't put either, I put honey and raspberry ;^)
Hot tea is just boiled leaves

DUNNO

Drink tea in the morning, coffee midday

If I had to pick one though coffee

Coffee

>Hot tea is just boiled leaves
yea that's the defenition of tea, you infuse dried leaves in very hot water and then proceed to drink it after you remove the leaves.
likewise, coffee is hot, pressurized water, infused with rosted coffee powder and then filtered for small particles.

If you start adultering the process, you are not drinking the beverage, but something else intirely. It's ok to dislike tea or coffee, but calling juice made with tea allong other products, of tea is a bit silly

it's like saying that wisky with soda is still wisky somehow

i don't even know where to start with this but first it's Whiskey

>i don't even know where to start
take your time

>it's Whiskey
if you understood, there was no problem to begin with

So are mocha's and lattes and cappuccinos and amiericanos not considered coffee in your brain?

Coffee
8 cups a day

prefer coffee in summer since it's nice to sit outside a coffee house and enjoy the weather
prefer tea in winter since it feels comfy at home and can drink larger amounts

summer for me generally feels like pic related though, so overall prefer tea

Sussex' own King Cole tea, sometimes with a bit of sugar or milk.

Normally tea, but right now I am addicted to Tim Horton's new maple iced cappuccino. Holy shit they're good.

those are mocha's, lattes, cappucinos and americanos - are all coffee-based beverages, but just because they have coffee in them that doesn't make them coffee. This mistake has a name, I don't remember it (as i'm not an english native) but i'll check it out for you.

Other guy here. They have coffee. They are not coffee. Just like a cake isn't sugar.

Coffee, but only like pic related. Nobody else does it like us except the Italians. We use different beans though.

Tea is also good, but less readily available. I'd drink more tea if it didn't take as long to prepare/serve.

>pic related

The correct name is Iced Tea and it's better than ":"tea:";"

Tea with sweetener tablets and milk.

Sugar makes the tea too syrupy.

This is an espresso, you can have one here or in France. I think you can find espresso anywhere (aside form Starbucks and such of course)

It's a very specific type of espresso. French espressos are a lot weaker and are taken using different machines which leave them watery (similar to capsules).

We use specific Italian machines and a Brazilian bean everywhere. It really is a thing here, and it's very noticeably different than most espressos. We have a very distinct coffee culture over here.

Starbucks has espresso, or did you mean that it's not "real" espresso?

I'm not talking about the iced tea thingy, that is iced tea indeed, and not any kind of tea
what I was searching for was the name given to the comercial practice of calling something by only one of its components

Like just calling a cappuccino with french vanilla syrup, ice, extra sugar, cream (sometimes whipped), milk, etc a cappuccino or icecapp?

Maybe you're right, I'd have to try some, but Italian coffee didn't really amaze me when I was there.

Did you ever try Turkish coffee, it has a thick texture and is strong. My favorite type of coffee desu.

Starbucks coffee have no taste and is too watery.

A bit like capsule coffee

It's just the italian style machines, but it still depends on the Beans, which are mostly Brazilian. We serve it in those small cups too, though.

I have never been to a starbucks actually. We only have Tim Hortons and Dunk'n Donuts here.

yes, something like that.

we don't have easy access to any other kind of coffee than our own types. And from I've seen abroad, I'd very much rather go directly to the source (turkey in this case) to try it. At least in germany and the netherlands the coffee tastes like diluted piss, even the expresso

Tea obsessively, coffee occasionally

>we don't have easy access to any other kind of coffee than our own types.
"our" coffee is Brazilian and African. We don't have a coffee climate. It's only "ours" in the sense that it's exclusive to Portugal in Europe. Just a small correction.

I meant our coffee culture, not the beans we have in azores microclimates. My bad.

were "our" coffees are:
italiano (shortest)
curto
espresso
longo
americano (longest)
carioca (a coffee with the last coffee's powder)

tea

Both desu. Coffee in the morning, tea throughout the day.

coffee, tea is for faggots and sick people

Coffee. No sugar no milk, no starfuckshit or hipsterfagery. Just coffee - massive amounts of coffee.

youtu.be/aduv9-17Kq8

>Coffee. No sugar no milk, no starfuckshit or hipsterfagery. Just coffee - massive amounts of coffee.

>coffee, tea is for faggots and sick people

Tea of course. Every morning, everyday. It's pretty much the only hot beverage I drink.

>inb4 your beer is a hot beverage

>Turkish coffee
I had that once. The grinds at the bottom caught me off guard.

coffee
>actually drinking a fucking leaf

I always associate coffee with women cause that's what my mum drinks and my dad drinks tea

also starbucks

Maccha

Both, mixed together. You haven't lived until you've tried a dirty chai latte ;)

ive always admired coffee and the culture but ive never really enjoyed it as a drink. I Only drink it when i feel sleepy.
So tea.