disgusting
save us Croat

she barely have legs, wtf

African women are better

>this is 10/10 in America

>mfw

>Hillary
>Not even once

Ass isn't genetic, it's just a good balance of muscle and fat.

Black women have big asses because they're fat.

White women have flat-average asses because they don't do any exercise but are mid weight.

Asian women have flat asses because they are low weight.

Any woman can have a good ass if she has some body fat and does some exercise.

>ass isnt genetic
hip widh depends on your hormone levels in puberty which are partly, not solely, based on your genetics.
of course your butt will be nicer with excercise and non-underweight body fat ratio, but a good part of it is genetics and quality of life in childhood/youth

>Black women have big asses because they're fat
no

>having an ass
ew

I was staying the typical for each and yes, they are typically fat.

blacks in africa are actually pretty skinny

>White women have flat-average asses because they don't do any exercise but are mid weight.

Talking about African Americans obviously

She obviously represents the average white woman

THICC
??

its not obvious.
maybe for you because you simplify the world to generalizations your mind is able to process xD

Liking fat ass is such a low third world class.

It's obvious that people living in 3rd world countries generally eat less and are skinny

africa is a continent, not a country.
you're also just contradicted your previous statement that
>Black women have big asses because they're fat.

I said "countries" you retard

African Americans are the best comparison because when comparing races you should have as close a baseline quality of life/access to food as you can.

i forgot that africa consists of savannah, starvation and zebras.

Even in the wealthiest African countries the majority are in poverty in comparison to the western world. They don't serve as a good comparison when the same races can be found in western countries

But people that live in poverty have a higher chance to become obese than medium or high income.

It's the closest comparison there is for quality of life and racial differences.

It's not my fault they are too lazy/stupid to make their own, better and cheaper meals for less than it costs to buy fast food.