Ree i fucked it up

does anyone have those polandball "troll cards"
iirc there was a canadian one and an australian one
this is EXTREMELY important

yogaboi

milk is a quality beverage

these kinds of details takes too much resources
in hdd space and in work, if there are games like this they will be tiny

considering we are at near the silicon limit it means we may never have a proper virtual world
wet dreams being destroyed by physical limitations, feels good mang

first

are you going to share?

lmao
*starts cumming*

FaceBook killed the waifu age long ago

Our dicks will find a way user

>Are you that one Turkroach Ameriboo that used to post here?

yes but this is not the issue. Steamboat Springs is great and you are edgy for contrasting my opinion with invalid replies. i just talk about what i feel about your towns.

Wew lad, I was going to be a senior at OSU as well

I didn't get good enough grades to get into my major, though. So now I've switched to Cstate and will get a 2 year degree from there so my dad can get me a job here in Cbus

Looking for...these?

turkbro?? are you still trying to move to middle america?

get your own

watch where your coming bro you just got your come on my arm
you better lick that shit off

She wasn't Dutch after all. Kanker.

just let me get one sip please

i still want it but we are getting closer to europe and i think you will bring freedom here.

Too soon.

me in the middle

If you already have a good job prospect it's all just the same

I muscled my way through CSE and am now probably going to be faced with the choice of settling for a lower paying but more stable software job here in Cbus or chasing gold elsewhere

it's kind of exciting

i won 500 dollars from a gas station lottery ticket lmao

oh shit senpai that's one of them
do you have the canadian one
i'll pay you in (you)s

You're welcome to talk about what you like and don't like in America, but you're severelt misguided if you think places like Wisconsin are the best even though Minnesota and Ohio are so much better.

Colorado is overpriced as well tbqh

hahaaaa
*farts*

>tfw I want this game
>tfw I would commit suicide when I can't find an irl waifu

If I let you have a sip I have to let everyone have a sip

I was on the track for CSE

We probably had a class or two together without knowing

I'm jelly

Every so often I go and buy one of the $1 lotto tickets for fun. Most I've ever won was a few bucks

should I apply as a line cook if I haven't worked in a kitchen for 4 years? I cook for myself a lot and have basic knife skills

it is just my opinion. i never seen USA. you took my opinion way too seriously and responded angrily.

i heard it before Colorado is overpriced. why is it that way here? another question for you. why is Boulder literally like a european town? it feels so out of place in Colorado.

>female-centric life
Why do all shitskins eventually checkdown to this?
Live with purpose

Post yer jam. youtube.com/watch?v=a7kRn6uydHI

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf53Pg2AkdY

Everyone, it's time to lay out those yoga mats!
Let's start today's session off with some deep breathing exercises. Begin by taking 10 deep breaths for immediate reductions to heart rate and blood pressure!

Turkbro

Lemme look for Canada

Colorado is overpriced because everyone wants to move there now (mountains and DUDE WEED), however they don't have nearly enough homes to go around so the property prices are fucked right now. My brother in law is paying a couple grand per month for a 2 bedroom place in a suburb of Denver

>colored contact lenses
kek

Is there a type of person that you hate? Yes? Then please don't. You start spitting in one person's food and then you're going to start getting creative and then you're just ruining random peoples' food with unspeakables for little to no reason as all.

This is why I don't trust fast food ever.

good post and numbers

>finding it this hard to believe turk girls can have blue eyes

I told you, I'm not a homo though

>This video does not exist

DELET THIS!!!!

>mfw I probably had a class with a /cum/rade and never knew

>tfw started practicing some yoga from youtube videos to try and help some hip pain

>hip hurts even more now

whyyyyy didnt I allign my chakras

youtube.com/watch?v=eeTnog5RRQo

howdy mate.

is it that liberal? i hate colorado now.

See

Thanks my close friend

BTFO

Can't find it
Sorry m8

>tmp
>tmp
YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING OTHER PEOPLES ME MES

THIS IS NOT FUNNY CEASE AND DESIST RIGHT THIS INSTANt

Colorado is becoming more blue year over year

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf53Pg2AkdY

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2-b_opVTo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae829mFAGGE

what are /cum/'s thoughts on ZZ top

he makes what?

the clintons are the only ones running who have actually killed people

(you can post as much clinton propganda as you want but I'm getting registered specifically to vote for Trump regardless how much they pay you to post propaganda here)

>some months ago there was a LI thread
>all those /cum/rades that live here
>all the ones that were in spitting distance from my town
It shouldn't be this way. The US is a large country. What about me and MY uniqueness?

i hate democrats. only John F. Kennedy and Jimmy Carter were good democrats. rest are shit.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Trump's campaign?

youtu.be/Vppbdf-qtGU

wrong first link

It does that automatically because I'm posting from my phone

Nassau county here, cough it up kiddo where are you from?

>more Demofags twisting his words to convey something other an entirely

2nd amendment -> defense against tyranny

that was all of the implication, it's codified into our Constitution

she is a well-known gun grabber

Suffolk.

Oh fuck it's you! Brb driving to your house rn, you're dead man

I have so much to post. So much. But janny keeps getting banned, claiming that women's feet are now NSFW.

>several people who are about to testify or run a case against the clintons die mysteriously this year alone
>oy vey trump's making death threats!

Democrats are much better on a local and state level, but they are pretty terrible on a national level. Minnesota has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country, has low crime, and a budget surplus last I checked. They are also working out a plan for rebuilding their infrastructure. Meanwhile Wisconsin is has no money, high crime in cities, their highway system is inefficient and also falling apart, and he unemployment rate is rather high

Did you stretch first?
>whyyyyy didnt I allign my chakras
maybe try channeling all 7 inner chakras with a meditation session
yoga feet > chink feet

I could kill all of you with the press of the button, but I choose not to because you entertain me

You posted their meme songs, but ZZ Top is one of the most underrated bands of all time.

They have been one of the most influential groups to major and legendary artists. And I'm not even talking in terms of branding and such. I literally mean musically.

Billy Gibbons legitimately knows his shit and is an epic guitarist. Other artists have gone to him to learn.

Dems do indeed work a lot better when they're farther from the federal power they seek to always increase.

>I could kill all of you with the press of the button, but I choose not to because you entertain me

But maybe we can make a deal

I'm armed and I already know you're dark-skinned since you're from Nassau. You come near this pristine lawn and your face is going to fertilize it.

what about administration in Detroit or Chicago though

me in the green dress

You'd only be putting a good number of us out of our misery. Please don't go doing something so altruistic.

>Tfw no big Salmon to fertalize my eggs

Our counties are basically equally white though, Suffolk is 69.3 percent and Nassau is 65 percent. Nassau is considerably more wealthy than Suffolk anyway, we are the thirteenth richest county in the country, I'm on the North shore as well

youtu.be/KVxs5Nas2so

deshi basara... deshi basara... Deshi basara... Deshi Basara... DESHI BASARA... DESHI BASARA... DESHI BASARAA

Blacks and outsourcing of manufacturing jobs due to federal free trade agreements

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOLY SHIT
HOTTIM

wow after all this its ogre, I am now a #jebhead

what's the point of /cp/

Sex

Is losing to a girl inherently worse than losing to a man? Is Pocahontas implying that women are inferior and Trump should feel bad for losing to one?

yes.

I want to clean a girl's unwashed navel with my tongue

Autists use it to coordinate their interpals shenanigans. Seems pretty dead, I don't know why they brought it back again.

Peak desperation

No, it's implying that Trump is a misogynist and losing to a woman will damage his ego.

You could say #Jebend because that's Britbong slang for the head of a penis haha

>hope solo

she's perfect