What are the biggest self-haters on Sup Forums?

What are the biggest self-haters on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/28/popular-novela-contributes-to-brazils-invisibility-and-stereotyping-of-blacks-yet-another-example-of-bamboozling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What
Who*

Russia

polacks

really

Americans

me

nosotros

Yup

Brazilians are not that selfhate. I think Spanish America is way more selfhater. They hate their Native American looking.

We don't, we take pride in it. And seriously I've never seen the kind of autism from northern Mexico than you see from the south Brasil people...

Brasilians for sure, closely followed by Chileans

Brasilians

It's not self-hate, it's reality. I love Brazil, but it's a smelly shithole full of poverty, murders, corruption, hypocrisy and slavery.

It's not self-hate, it's reality. I love Argentina, but it's a smelly shithole full of poverty, murders, corruption, hypocrisy and niggery.

There's only one guy who keeps shitposting about Chile being a shithole. All Brazilians say Brazil is a shithole (because it's true). Not comparable the least bit.

No doubt

Sweden

>but it's a smelly shithole full of poverty, murders, corruption, hypocrisy and slavery

And, of course, only Brazil has all that.

That's exactly the mentality that make us the most self-haters and gringo-balls-suckers on this board.

>We don't, we take pride in it

This is from a 90% Native American country

Do you seriously think you live in a nice place? Unless you are extremly rich, I doubt.

This. Spanish America is selfhating as fuck. Even for Brazilian levels

Yeah but you're white though so why? Right?

Russia or Canada, I'd say. Plus roughly half of Americans (including me)

Spain or Brazil, hands down

the self-hate is associating yourself with latin american countries lmfao

It's not white people's fault that shitskins are ugly. Most of our models and celebrities are white as well.

Nobody here likes being associated with Latin America too.

Slavs are pretty self-hate too
Also "Japan" posters (I don't think they count because I doubt most are either proxy or foreigners)

chileans
brazilians have an excuse,since 50% is pardo and 50% is white but chileans are all fucking mestizos

There are no white people in argentina, stop this nosense, I'm tired that every time this shithole is mentioned the white topic is brought up. Another reason to hate this hellzone.

We are poor, third world, backwards and nonwhite, and that applies to all of us. That's it.

But they are fucking Natives and Spanish America is full of Natives.

Blacks are from Africa, there is no reason to put they on media.

One of my employees is a white American who married a Brazilian chick. Not sure what her ethnicity is but she looks mostly white (slightly olive skinned) and she's pretty good looking. I haven't met many Brazilians in person though. My city is diverse but way more Asians than Latin Americans.

Depends really.

Some Brazilians self-hate so much that even on shit that we're good at it, they hate it because it's from here and then proceed to exgerate in a lot of shit and take their opinions from blogs that only they read and use it as their main opinion on the subject and say it: "I'm not self-hater, it's the reality" or "LOL UR A DELUDED NATIONALIST!!!" even though i never said nothing about nationalism and they never leaved their rooms. I'm not saying that everything is a lie and that we're Switzerand, but we're not THAT shit as some BRs here make you think.

TL:DR fat losers who never leave their homes trying to have opinions on shit they never saw IRL

>It is self-hate, because I actually know how life is in there according to Sup Forums

Wew lad. And actually Brazilians are more self-haters than us.

We know.

>Brazil
>50% white
Just lmao

Kek well be mad at your own autistic countrymen then. We sure didn't start the meme. I'm not mad at you though. Argies and Chilefags seem like nice people to me.

I don't agree. Spanish America is way more selfhating than Brazil. Your selfhating even include the aspect of people. You hate Native American looking people.

It's called European beauty standards, it's not like a tri-racial nation like Brasil is free of that, you don't like the mulattas with European features? Seriously, you expect people not to be human living in a world that's most media being produced in the US...

>shit that we're good at it

What exactly are we good at? No need to reply, it's a rhetoric question.

There are no argies left on this site autistic about race, now it's all bartposting and una vela.

Honestly, other countries have surpassed us on that matter, so this argentina meme should die.

There is a fucking difference. Native Americans barely exists here, and even Argentina is full of them.

And we literally have 0 reasons to put black people on media.

Sometimes a maymay is too spicy to die, amigo.

European beauty? But they are the natives from your lands.

How can you be this assholes? At least blacks aren't from Americas.

Airplane manufacturing is one of them.

>No need to reply, it's a rhetoric question.

Fuck off i do what i want :^)

>Literally have 0 reasons to put black people on media

Aren't the majority of your countrymen pardos? Or I should say mulattos since Native Americans apparently don't exist in your country?

you punk

Of course not, i'm from one of the most violent city of the world. But come on, that's not a excuse to suck other countries balls. Our problems won't be solved trying to imitate other countries.

I'm not even a nationalist, i hate those hypocrites. If the vira-latas can only see the bad side of Brazil, nationalists can only see the good side.

>This is from a 90% Native American country

How does this have something to do with proud?

We have around 2m people with at least +50% Asian descendency while full blood natives are below 1m. That's less than 0.5% of the country's population.
And no, blacks are only about a quarter of the population IIRC.

And? Whites and Asians are basically the only people that works in this country and owns everything, business, industries, commerce...

At the same time I think the other extreme very pathetic: you CAN'T dislike things from brazil because it's the country you are born or eitherway you are a gringo cocksucker.

I'm talking Bolivians, that's who you posted, I'm Mexican. Different peoples buddy... Mexico is near to a fully mixed nation, our beauty standards may lean European (technically so do our genetics) but we are the closest to having built a truly inclussive cultural identity on the continent...

tru dat

So Brasil is a white country? really?

Meh, no point arguing if you're off theb bat a racist is there?

Come on, your TV shows looks WAY whiter than our soap operas. Everyone also loook like a model.

Spanish America is way more selfhating than Brazil. You can't compare.

fucking bolivians from altiplano and paraguayans, like 70% of slums population were born there and in peru, and the 30% that are argentinians are because they were already born in here...
Would be nice to annex Santa cruz de la sierra and Asunción though, they could have some autonomy and act as buffer states againts the mountain niggers

Ok, let's separate two things, everyone looks like a model is pretty much universal, even ugly people are kinda good looking on tv. What do you want soap operas about landwhales?

And no, our tv has slowly been diversifying and becoming more inclusive, then again, you might think mestizos are as dark as mulattos...

Nigga, please stop, everyone knows outside Buenos Aires everyone look lika a Native American.

Too late, we're an Amerindian country. An extension of the mighty Incan-Guarani Empire. The best we can do is offer our sisters and daughters to our Mamani overlords.

>outside Buenos Aires
you don't need to be outside of buenos aires...

Well, 9% of Mexico is somewhat white and the rest look like Native Americans. And yet this is the average Mexican tv show.

I wish our TV shows were full of good looking Model tier people like that.

Brazil is segregated as fuck, our TV shows basically show middle class life from Rio and Sao Paulo and it's pretty accurate. When they show ghettos everyone is black.

Dominicans.

Can't you guys stop discussing and fight?
I want to see the world burn, please.

No man, it's not 9% of Mexico and not all Mexicans look like native Americans...

>Rio and SP middle class
>white

I've never see a single crowd that Mexicans post on Sup Forums that look somewhat like Mexican soap operas.

Must. Resist. Urge. Shitpost.

>when they show ghettos veryone is black
not even that.
i watch ''paraisópolis'' here in portugal and there's white people in the são paulo favela aswell

blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/28/popular-novela-contributes-to-brazils-invisibility-and-stereotyping-of-blacks-yet-another-example-of-bamboozling/

He is right desu, go to any mall. Also, not onlu RJ and SP, almost every Brazilian capital.

You seem to misunderstand the difference between being a self-hater and being a discontent person. This country is still very patriotic, there is not a huge amount of population that feels shame just for being Chilean, but people are progressively getting uncomfortable of how the average quality of life is not getting any better due the high cost of life, the arising crime rate and how unpunished most criminals remain after judgment, the giant gap between social classes, the low growth of our economy and how is increasing the unemployment rate, etc.

Saying "you hate Native American looking people" means nothing; everywhere in Latin America you can see that most different ethnic, racial or social groups don't get all along. I admit that I don't like at all for example most Mapuche people with extremist ideals, but neither them like anyone who doesn't support they cause.

Fuck, meant to reply to

While I wouldn't say we are self-haters, uruguayans aren't very patriotic outside of football and seem pretty pessimistic in general.

>tv and cinema feature attractive people

no shit sherlock, must have taken you the whole day to figure it out.

you've won 1 argie

This is /int btw... Both our countries are lousy at that, I didn't say it had changed already, I said it was an ongoing process, here's some crowds...

>there is not a huge amount of population that feels shame just for being Chilean

There is no reason to fell ashamed about Brazilian nationality either. If you are good looking it works way better.

The selfhater here consist in polictics and violence. Without violence this country would still third world, but OK tier.

People who have money to stay in a mall all day are socialite upper class.

Yeah, that was really awkward

The two crowd autists are at it again.
It's been a good self-hating threads my niggies, see you.

>mall
>upper class

Upper class go to vip buildings.

Since when mall is upper class? I'm not upper class.

>I wish our TV shows were full of good looking Model tier people like that.

Well, our novelas are famous worldwide, winning Emmys every year. But you can only see a negative side on it: they don't have models on it.

Jesus Christ, if this is not self-hating i don't know what it is.

This is from the WC. Only rich people can afford the tickets. Not representative of the average population.

I earn 100 dollars a month and i can enter the mall, anybody can. But people who buy things in malls and sit there all day, all have doctor or engineer parents.

But our TV shows aren't full of São Paulo Fashion week models. There are lot of ugly people.

Mexican TV shows looks unrealistic as fuck full of models and I like it.

It's not self-hate, it's reality. I love Poland, but it's a smelly shithole full of poverty, murders, corruption, hypocrisy and slavery.

Só aquelas novelas lixo que ninguém assiste tem gente feia.

Have you actually watched any of those? You do realize those "models" also work with a supporting cast don't you? Are the main characters in Brasilian novelas ugly people?

>main characters

They aren't ugly, but they aren't 10/10 either, something from another world.

"WOW, I never seen people like this in streets!!!!"

10/10 people are in fashion weeks.

P O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

>Are the main characters in Brazilian novelas ugly people

Some definitely are.

Wait, you're honstly saying this is 10/10 people to you?

>The selfhater here consist in polictics and violence

As I said, is the same here. It seems the word itself can be used for general contempt for our currents governments, politics and crime rates rather than most Sup Forums memeposter immediately associate .

Yes.

They are right desu.

Brazilian models looks God tier and way more beautiful than Brazilian actors.

This girl will never be in a Brazilian TV show, because it has nothing with beauty but if you have contacts with businessmen and producers.

Basically you can be a 2/10 and be an actor here just because you have contacts.

You fucking samefag.

she is not beautiful, shes just white

>Brazilian models looks God tier

Pic unrelated.

Stop being so gay, please.

Man, you should try watching an American soap opera... Those are not 10/10 in Mexico...